• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alleged Homeland Security UFO In Puerto Rico

Yes, I saw this on 'Spacing Out' last year I think. I genuinely think this to be one of the most compelling UFO videos for some time. I just don't really see any of the usual mundane explanations fitting in the case, and it of course greatly interested whoever was operating the FLIR that took the footage.
Thanks for posting, this is a video that deserves to be discussed.

Excellent video capture. I hadn't seen it before. Our military down there no doubt has a great deal of this kind of footage but we never see it. Whoever obtained and leaked this footage apparently works for Homeland Security in Puerto Rico, probably a pilot flying a HS helicopter. Puerto Rico is, of course, a major ufo hot spot, and would provide significant opportunities for ufo research for anyone who relocates there. I've thought several times about doing so myself. Jorge Martin is the leading researcher there and has several books about his research available in English. Here are two internet pages in which he discusses deep underwater structures between PR and Vieques and the US bombing and other successful attempts to control the island of Vieques and prevent fishermen from fishing the waters of the 'South Depth' off Vieques.

Jorge Martín - Enigmas del Milenio / English version

Vieques: Caribbean UFO Cover-Up of the Third Kind

It was removed. Here is another one.

Excellent video capture. I hadn't seen it before. Our military down there no doubt has a great deal of this kind of footage but we never see it. Whoever obtained and leaked this footage apparently works for Homeland Security in Puerto Rico, probably a pilot flying a HS helicopter. Puerto Rico is, of course, a major ufo hot spot, and would provide significant opportunities for ufo research for anyone who relocates there. I've thought several times about doing so myself. Jorge Martin is the leading researcher there and has several books about his research available in English. Here are two internet pages in which he discusses deep underwater structures between PR and Vieques and the US bombing and other successful attempts to control the island of Vieques and prevent fishermen from fishing the waters of the 'South Depth' off Vieques.

I heard reports about PR having these sightings - I just didn't know those little details. Thanks for that.

Back