1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Alleged Homeland Security UFO In Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by SiGiL, Dec 26, 2014.

1. SiGiL

SiGiL Paranormal Adept

Lab rat at a large computer company
    Not sure if this was posted before but I just saw it today I thought it was interesting.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    Usual Suspect and Constance like this.
  2. Goggs Mackay

Goggs Mackay Administrator Staff Member

Engineer
    Yes, I saw this on 'Spacing Out' last year I think. I genuinely think this to be one of the most compelling UFO videos for some time. I just don't really see any of the usual mundane explanations fitting in the case, and it of course greatly interested whoever was operating the FLIR that took the footage.
    Thanks for posting, this is a video that deserves to be discussed.

Usual Suspect and Constance like this.
  3. Constance

Constance Paranormal Adept

Excellent video capture. I hadn't seen it before. Our military down there no doubt has a great deal of this kind of footage but we never see it. Whoever obtained and leaked this footage apparently works for Homeland Security in Puerto Rico, probably a pilot flying a HS helicopter. Puerto Rico is, of course, a major ufo hot spot, and would provide significant opportunities for ufo research for anyone who relocates there. I've thought several times about doing so myself. Jorge Martin is the leading researcher there and has several books about his research available in English. Here are two internet pages in which he discusses deep underwater structures between PR and Vieques and the US bombing and other successful attempts to control the island of Vieques and prevent fishermen from fishing the waters of the 'South Depth' off Vieques.

Jorge Martín - Enigmas del Milenio / English version

Vieques: Caribbean UFO Cover-Up of the Third Kind

SiGiL and Usual Suspect like this.
  4. SiGiL

SiGiL Paranormal Adept

Lab rat at a large computer company
    It was removed. Here is another one.

I heard reports about PR having these sightings - I just didn't know those little details. Thanks for that.