• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens Demons or Interplanetary Visiors

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
Are Aliens a Source for Good or evil?Are they as some suggest visitors from another world or Inter dimensional beings as some think.Here to weaken us before the final coming.

My opinion:

Although I lean towards consciousness persisting and life existing in different wavelengths / dimensions / realities - I do not think that there is such a thing as "demons". I view it the same as walking around NYC in that you'll find some humans that are friendly and helpful, some that are indifferent either way, and some that do rotten crap to others. If there's douchebags in our plane of existence than there are probably douchebags in other planes of existence and on other planets too.

The fact that we haven't been exterminated or enslaved (that we know of) could mean a few different things: perhaps the top dogs are benevolent, perhaps once you're advanced enough to travel that far the resources on earth are meaningless, or maybe it's all just in our heads.

I don't think that there is any final coming either. We have millions of years of fossil evidence, evolution is pretty much undeniable, and there is a growing body of evidence in support of civilizations existing far behind our recorded history. Our planet is very old and hasn't been destroyed yet. An old revered book of myths, legends, and pseudohistory isn't going to make me believe that it's suddenly going to end in some fashion.

How do you know you are not enslaved to an alien race?

It is a demonstrable fact that human baby Americans pop into the world owing a debt of circa $250,000 each.

The Abrahamic religions teach that human babies drop into the world already owning a debt that is infinite.

How do you know you are not enslaved to an alien race?

It is a demonstrable fact that human baby Americans pop into the world owing a debt of circa $250,000 each.

The Abrahamic religions teach that human babies drop into the world already owning a debt that is infinite.

I'm just going by my opinion, experiences, and personal views on the meaning of life and such. I could be totally wrong. I've changed my belief system / interpretation of the world thrice in 30 years, I could be wrong again.

Yes, we do participate in and depend on the imaginary financial constructs that structure our way of life. Our lives revolve around what is essentially a bunch of 1's and 0's on a hard drive in a financial institution's server bank.

I don't give much credence to the Abrahamic interpretation of reality :)

If aliens exist, they would be just like we are, species centric. Good and evil doesn't play into it. They will by the sheer force of nature be concerned with the prosperity and well-being of their species to the determent of all others. That may make them our natural enemies, but it would not mean that they would be "evil" beings in any respect other than they might be "bad" for us.

Last edited:
This gets into some weird questions.

Is it immoral for superior races to predate us the way we predate other species?

If we live on a prison planet by no choice of our own, isn't it better to be a shotcaller rather than a b*tch?

I don't know now, but I hope someday to figure these things out.

Is it immoral for superior races to predate us the way we predate other species?

That is all dependent upon perspective. The natural order is for predation to only occur out of necessity. My point was more to the notion that whatever an alien species might do, their main priority will be the same as ours. The preservation and prosperity of their native species. So even if it would appear that they would be "helping us" you can rest assured there would be other more important underlying motives that have nothing to do with us.

That's a good point.

A mugger will argue his predation of you is necessitated and thus justified by circumstance.

I can construct "life-boat scenarios" where that might be true, but I think generally speaking it is immoral to predate, as you say, when not necessary.

That's a good point.

A mugger will argue his predation of you is necessitated and thus justified by circumstance.

I can construct "life-boat scenarios" where that might be true, but I think generally speaking it is immoral to predate, as you say, when not necessary.

Be careful in which domain you are attempting to operate. The concept of morality does not exist outside of the domain of human experience. When a star goes nova and destroys all life in the system is it evil or immoral? No, of course not.

Are Aliens a Source for Good or evil?
I don't know. Maybe some are and some aren't.
Are they as some suggest visitors from another world or Inter dimensional beings as some think. Here to weaken us before the final coming.
Possibly from another world, however, "Inter dimensional beings" are logically impossible. Do they want to weaken us prior to some kind of invasion? I don't know. It's doubtful. I tend to share @Charlie Prime's sentiment. Interstellar conquerors seem to be a mix of antiquated territoriality and science fiction. Perhaps instead, we're a genetic modification designed to map out the planet, identify resources, build infrastructure, and die off naturally just before they arrive to colonize.

Last edited:
The fact that we haven't been exterminated or enslaved (that we know of) could mean a few different things: perhaps the top dogs are benevolent, perhaps once you're advanced enough to travel that far the resources on earth are meaningless, or maybe it's all just in our heads.
I come back to this point over and over again. Either the 'visitors' are entirely indifferent to us, yet somehow morally responsive to our well-being, or we are making the whole thing up.

I come back to this point over and over again. Either the 'visitors' are entirely indifferent to us, yet somehow morally responsive to our well-being, or we are making the whole thing up.

I think that is a great summation. I don't think it is all make believe. You certainly had a spectacular sighting.

They could be conservationists. That might explain the indifference and secrecy.

Of course there is no "one" answer. I think that is a fatal mistake. They are coming from more than one source and I don't think they all have the same agenda.

But honestly, what can really be said about UFOs other than what Jung said about them?
“Something is seen, but one doesn’t know what.”

What all of them are from whom and for what purpose we simply do not know with any degree of certainty whatsoever.

Last edited:
They could be conservationists. That might explain the indifference and secrecy.

Of course there is no "one" answer. I think that is a fatal mistake. They are coming from more than one source and I don't think they all have the same agenda.
I like the idea of conservationists. It has this suggestion of universal ethics. The grand design could also be about limiting interaction and maintaining a mostly elusive profile.

Still, there has to be some explanation as to the invisible wall that appears between us and them. If there are many sources then I wonder why their net interaction is mostly benign indifference, yes and the appearance of secrecy - though sightings like the giant, spherical Xmas Ornament Yukon, that put on incredible lightshows for so few people, make you wonder about secrecy. There is also a thematic thread of intentional contact that keeps repeating in cases, even if you discount all the occupant encounters. But there is no real violence or displays of power and supremacy, aside from the appearance of their technological marvels.

Then there's the high strangeness/Oz factor which also suggests they are part of an altered consciousness or of a very powerful form of the Jungian 'other' in galactic proportions that is simply too stunning for human perception to integrate.

But honestly, what can really be said about UFOs other than what Jung said about them?
“Something is seen, but one doesn’t know what.”
I wonder what other agreed characteristics might yield concerning their intentions or relationship to us. For example, the issue of variance of life forms & ship types must be suggestive of something. If this confirms multiple sources, why do they all appear to be behaving the same way?

I wonder what other agreed characteristics might yield concerning their intentions or relationship to us. For example, the issue of variance of life forms & ship types must be suggestive of something. If this confirms multiple sources, why do they all appear to be behaving the same way?

It might be a sign of a evolving program/technology guided by a set of protocols or principles over time. While we could be seeing groups "just passing through" where everyone wants their soil and semen samples it could just be we're seeing that years camouflage.

"Demon" is a label that tells us nothing about the nature of a given entity or phenomenon while simultaneously warning us not to inquire. I have no problem believing in the malevolent or beneficent nature of any entity or entities. But it is human nature to ask both "why" and "how". Asking "why" is often an endless exercise in futility. Asking "how" something interacts with us according to known laws of nature may, on the other hand, yield information that is useful or even of survival value.

did any of you guys read Patrick Harpur's little gem " Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide To The Otherworld" ?? It does delve into a one size fits all type of answer in that all these aliens demons or Interplanetary visitors may be a shapeshifting closed system phenomenon. Some people are somewhat hostile to a possible unified field theory...and maybe for good reason... which Harpur pushes, but this is one of my go-to books. I have the hard copy and also as an ebook to always have on me

Back