• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens Demons or Interplanetary Visiors

Free episodes:

Reading it now. I find it is very interesting, but I don't complete understand the exact nature of what Harpur calls "daimonic reality".

did any of you guys read Patrick Harpur's little gem " Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide To The Otherworld" ?? It does delve into a one size fits all type of answer in that all these aliens demons or Interplanetary visitors may be a shapeshifting closed system phenomenon. Some people are somewhat hostile to a possible unified field theory...and maybe for good reason... which Harpur pushes, but this is one of my go-to books. I have the hard copy and also as an ebook to always have on me
I'm re-reading Daimonic Reality right now. Definitely an overlooked classic. I had to find a copy and its at the top of my stack.

It might be a sign of a evolving program/technology guided by a set of protocols or principles over time. While we could be seeing groups "just passing through" where everyone wants their soil and semen samples it could just be we're seeing that years camouflage.
Could it be the Holographic Earth program that reflects back our "collective unconscious" that literally tracks our levels of development and stages of technology? This gave Humans an evolutionary advantage with better creative processes; we tune/probe ideas within the information hologram that are reflected back to us on conscious and unconscious levels both collectively and individually tied as one. Humans have been thinking about superior beings and entities since we gained that higher consciousness, and the Information Hologram is full of this information that transitions within our Space Time Continuum. It transforms just tracking along as we transform.

It gets weirder, now that we have global communications with media and internet this data will spread our brain concepts into the holographic information platform that is planet Earth [and beyond?]. We are now tapping into it from a less localized point of entry. There is more White Noise from this extra layer of information clouds, but the signal is also more broad and intense too. These information clouds cause Humans to stay inside more, are less active physically, and are focusing more into this region of the data matrix. We are now reflecting back to ourselves these information holograms on a more conscious level, and we are intensified on that level by doing so. We're back in our caves doing the new cave art and belief systems?

What I wrote is just a scratch pad level of ideas that could just be a lot of babble. I've been babbling about this in several posts now, so I'm in the spit out a lot of ideas stages.

Maybe it can help lead to ??? :)

Last edited:
did any of you guys read Patrick Harpur's little gem " Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide To The Otherworld" ?? It does delve into a one size fits all type of answer in that all these aliens demons or Interplanetary visitors may be a shapeshifting closed system phenomenon. Some people are somewhat hostile to a possible unified field theory...and maybe for good reason... which Harpur pushes, but this is one of my go-to books. I have the hard copy and also as an ebook to always have on me
I do not know this one at all, but sounds like it's a good read. I'll select that after I get my hands on the English translation of Zanfretta's case. Does Harpur take a sociological approach to this phenomenon as something that has always been here with us? What year is this text?

It first came out in 1995 and yes he very much does have a sociological tact, that's why I value it so much.

"Demon" is a label that tells us nothing about the nature of a given entity or phenomenon

The word "Demon" always has a negative connotation (except in Unix).

For example, the spiritual entity known as Yahweh or Jehovah in some ancient texts exhibited the Demonic habit of contracting with people for blood sacrifices in exchange for favors.

That's not nice at all.

"Demon" is a label that tells us nothing about the nature of a given entity or phenomenon while simultaneously warning us not to inquire. I have no problem believing in the malevolent or beneficent nature of any entity or entities. But it is human nature to ask both "why" and "how". Asking "why" is often an endless exercise in futility. Asking "how" something interacts with us according to known laws of nature may, on the other hand, yield information that is useful or even of survival value.

Demon is a "lazy" and up to spiritual label, for those that "we" dont understand. I agree with this post too, as an occultist and I prefer "infernal" researcher, "demons can be both good, bad, and downright ugly so can angels, djinn, humans, animals, etc etc . There are names for them and those kinds of demons we refer too , but the word seems to come from Daemon/Deamon or "guardian" , I sure angels have a more ancient name than angels

Could it be the Holographic Earth program that reflects back our "collective unconscious" that literally tracks our levels of development and stages of technology? This gave Humans an evolutionary advantage with better creative processes; we tune/probe ideas within the information hologram that are reflected back to us on conscious and unconscious levels both collectively and individually tied as one. Humans have been thinking about superior beings and entities since we gained that higher consciousness, and the Information Hologram is full of this information that transitions within our Space Time Continuum. It transforms just tracking along as we transform.

It gets weirder, now that we have global communications with media and internet this data will spread our brain concepts into the holographic information platform that is planet Earth [and beyond?]. We are now tapping into it from a less localized point of entry. There is more White Noise from this extra layer of information clouds, but the signal is also more broad and intense too. These information clouds cause Humans to stay inside more, are less active physically, and are focusing more into this region of the data matrix. We are now reflecting back to ourselves these information holograms on a more conscious level, and we are intensified on that level by doing so. We're back in our caves doing the new cave art and belief systems?

What I wrote is just a scratch pad level of ideas that could just be a lot of babble. I've been babbling about this in several posts now, so I'm in the spit out a lot of ideas stages.

Maybe it can help lead to ??? :)

Ive been lurking/following your posts, I would be interested if you came out with a book or research article on your holographic Earth explanations

Back