• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Interview Discrepencies

I listened to the show the minute it came out on Itune, and I was not very impressed... I thought pore guy they're killing....

But after reading a couple of page of the book, and I mean not further than the letter of the nurse, I cannot continue... When I read the letter of this nurse, I hear him instead... This is not the writhing of a woman or nurse, it doesn't feel like it. It's to perfect, for a normal nurse or person anyway, I don't mean grammatically cause he tried to hide it. I just have a weird feeling when I read it.

I came to see in the forum if some of you guys had the same feeling and i guess you did!

Good job David, again sometime you are hard but right, thanks for opening my eyes. And Gene you didn't even try, you knew from the start, wow... Can't wait for the next show....

Incredible similarity between Alien Interview and Scientology OT III

Hi--this is my first post here, but I am a long-time listener to the show. I'm currently reading the PDF of Alien Interview and I am struck by the tremendous similarity between the alien "Airl"'s story of IS-BE mind wiping, false memory implants, and prison planet Earth and the Scientology OT III creation myth.

I'd like others to weigh in on this and how it might pertain to the reason this book was published or its use as disinformation or as a partial release of info/disinfo blend.

For more information on Scientology's creation story, see the article on "Xenu" at wikipedia and visit www.xenu.net for a more comprehensive look at the belief system.

I'm pretty gobsmacked by the likeness between the space opera materials presented.

Lisby

Sorry to reply to my own post, but...:redface:

I've continued reading, and I am utterly sure that the author of this text was involved in Scientology.

The "engineer" that is mentioned in the postscript by the purported nurse (page 151) who was the reincarnation of Cecil Rhodes, is absolutely L. Ron Hubbard.

"On another occasion he let it slip that he had been Robespierre, the famous lawyer during the French revolution. And he also claimed to have been Cecil Rhodes in Southern Africa up till 1902, and between Rhodes and this life beginning in 1911, a little boy who drowned. He would talk about the vast level of influence Rhodes had on the British crown. He explained that, as Rhodes, he was the darling of Queen Victoria. She and the Kaiser of Germany were squabbling monarchs. They argued often about where the boundaries of their colonies were in Africa, and he was very instrumental in helping to cool down the temper tantrums between them. At the same time Rhodes had hid big gold stashes in the Rhodesian and South African areas. LRH wanted to recover these while he was there in 1966. Of course, Scientologists had no inkling of any of this."
Elena Lorrel in Brent Corydon's Messiah or Madman

"In 1966 he tried to influence Rhodesian politics by producing, 'uninvited', a 'tentative constitution' for that country while attempting to 'ingratiate himself with the leading political figures' of the country. In that constitutional proposal Hubbard required that all voters ('electors' as he called them) had to have '[a] good standard of literacy in English' [Hubbard, 'A Tentative Constitution of the Nation of Rhodesia' ], and it may have been that he saw this literacy requirement as an opportunity to have Scientology form the basis of the emerging country's educational system. In any case, he was expelled from the country in July."
- Stephen A. Kent, "International Social Control by the Church of Scientology"

"Having been asked to leave Rhodesia in 1966, and fearing British government action (he was later banned from entry), Hubbard fled to Las Palmas and created the 'Sea Organization'."
- "The Total Freedom Trap"

In the paragraph on page 151 beginning, "However, another major advance recently occurred..." is clearly discussing Dianetics and Scientology. The "old empire" is that of Xenu in the Scientology creation myth.

After reading this, there is no other conclusion I can reach but that this material was written by someone who wanted to help magnify the Scientology message. I think the mystery here is solved.

Lisby

Sorry to reply to my own post, but...:redface:
I've continued reading, and I am utterly sure that the author of this text was involved in Scientology.

I forget where I found this but the author explains at one point that he has published x number of books, and that he gained his inspiration from reading the book "Art" by L. Ron Hubbard, whereupon he suddenly understood the creative process and was then able to write books. Seems to me that this is not the only Hubbard book he has read.

I have to suppose that the reason this story has been concocted and let loose is to form some sort of link of credibility between the Roswell story and Scientology's creation myth. It would not have been the weirdest thing that the cult has done by a long shot, but...

If Spencer is truly not the author, then the purported nurse was a Scientologist. What I find so crazy is that "her" writing actually reads like Hubbard's. I almost makes me wonder if part of this isn't leaked OT (Operating Thetan) materials from other levels than OT III.

I dunno. But I'm still floored.

Lisby

I havent read everything you guys have posted. I did read some of the things you guys said and many made sense, but I stoped cuse I havent finished the book yet and I dont want anything I read to spoil it. But, I have a question, many of you believe this to be a work of fiction but....if it were really a work of fiction, why would he give his book out for free? That doesnt make much sense to me, if you ask me...

Just wondering what you guys had to say, or what you guys think, about that...

Regards,
Jose

PS. I ask because if it were something i really wanted to spread, if it were something real, I would give it out for free no prob. But if it was a work of fiction of mine, that I am proud of, that I work my ass off to get out, I wouldnt give it out for free....i dont think I would at least, dont see any real reasons to do so...

Hi good thoughts on this book.

I posted this on the thread offering the book for free.

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I found at least two possible anachronisms in this Alien Interview book.

On page 58, the interview, which is supposed to have been transcribed accurately and unedited by Lawrence or Matilda, talks about Earth scientists using carbon-dating to gauge the age of materials. Well, wasn't carbon-dating invented by Willard Libby in the early 1950s?? Am I wrong? At the time this interview took place, 1947, carbon-dating hadn't been invented yet.

Also, on page 64, Airl says that the "Old Empire" had a base in the Cydonia region of Mars. Now, when was Mars mapped and its regions named? Were the regions of Mars already named back in 1947? Or were they named during the Mariner expedition in the mid 1960s or Viking expedition in the mid 1970s?? If the latter is true, then how did Airl know about the name Cydonia?

Somebody please dispute my claims or verify them.

In addition to the possible anachronisms mentioned above, I also found a mistake in their historical timeline of Earth history.

Airl claims that since the destruction of the last "Old Empire" ships and presence in our solar system, aliens from all over the galaxy have been able to dump their "untouchables" on Earth, thus, she explains, accounting for the various races, cultures, and languages on our planet (see p.64). Well, the last of the "Old Empire" spacecraft in our solar system was destroyed in 1235 (see p.61). But we have had racial diversity for hundreds of thousands of years! So what accounts for our racial diversity prior to 1235?? What racial diversity cropped up after 1235, after the Old Empire ships were gone and other aliens began to dump their untouchables here?? Have we had a new race of people since 1235 that I am not aware of?? Pygmies??

Other things that struck me odd:
Why would a civilization that is trillions of years old and possess the technology to span galaxies and the Universe(s) concern themselves with establishing bases on low-gravity surfaces such as asteroids and our Moon?? Would gravity, considered a weak force, be such a factor in a technology that can travel many, many, many factors beyond light-speed?? Sounds like they are using rocket propulsion system like we are. I'd like to know what kind of fuel they are using! lol

Another imponderable: The Old Empire imprisoned IS-BEs that refuse to pay taxes?? So am I to assume that a galactic monetary system is in place, not to mention inter-systems exchange rates?? And the antiquated idea of money and taxes still lives on huh, after how many trillions of years??

Also, why would electricity, albeit billions in volts, have an effect on an IS-BE that is out of body and effectively erase its memory? I thought electricity only affects the physical body and not the non-physical body that we possess after death?? Doesn't sound believable to me, this part.

Well, this is my second reading of Alien Interview, after having believed much of it after my first quick perusal. Now I am finding more and more holes, inconsistencies, and downright unbelievable BS. And I'm only up to page 66 this second time around.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Well I've started digging around the internet, and tried to come up with something on Mr Spencer (I looove digging up dirt on people :p), and the only link so far with Scientology I have come up with is a review on Amazon.com of a book by none other than a Mr Hubbard:

http://www.amazon.com/review/produc...escending#R12T54PD60RV9U&tag=genesteinbergina

Long link ... review by Mr Spencer a little way down the page.

I have also found that he also has links to something called the "Chico Detox Center" in California, oh and that charity that he talks about is called the "Sports Karma Foundation" (can't remember if he actually mentions it by name). There is also something called the "Sports Karma Network" which he is President of ... and something ominously known as "INSTITUTIONAL MESSAGE CONTROL, INC" :eek:.

Of course all of this and none of this may or may not be important and/or fictional (just covering myself like a certain Mr Spencer ... who may or may not exist). I shall continue having a dig around the internets and let you the audience (who may or may not exist) if I (who may or ...) come up with anything else that may or may not be interesting.

schtick ... who is probably just a figment of his imagination

no doubt about it, another dodgy $cientology book, hubbard was batshit insane.
nice work finding the links ppl, personally i dont think $cientology has done anything to help the UFO issue, far from it. though im jaded enough to want to hear an interview with scistaff who "track" ufo events as suggested.

im honestly horrified by the fact they printed lrh's rubbish on metal plates and buried them in mountain vaults complete with pictograms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Scientology_Trementina_Sub.jpg

And then I came across this:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/rare-coin-gold.htm

It mentions a certain "Lawrence Spencer" ... who according to "veromi.net" would be the right age for our Mr Spencer. Also Clearwater, Florida is mentioned on "veromi.net" as being an address for a certain "Lawrence R Spencer".

Makes one definitely go hmmm ...

And then I came across this:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/rare-coin-gold.htm

It mentions a certain "Lawrence Spencer" ... who according to "veromi.net" would be the right age for our Mr Spencer. Also Clearwater, Florida is mentioned on "veromi.net" as being an address for a certain "Lawrence R Spencer".

Makes one definitely go hmmm ...
Now what was the outcome of that case? I'd be curious to know.

Now what was the outcome of that case? I'd be curious to know.

Mr Bernstein went to jail I think ... not too sure about the others.

Anyway ... here is something that may or may not blow your socks off, Gene :p.

From Graham Hancock's official site:

http://www.grahamhancock.com/horizon/graham-support-letters.htm

Scroll down to "Lawrence Spencer"'s e-mail ... et voila, talking about "The Oz Files" book:

"I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in your research."

My job here is done ... :D. Throws cigar into mouth and walks off stage left :D

No offence but linking him to scientology doesnt proove anything persay. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why she chose him after all, because she knew his interest in the topic, therefore she knew how he would act with it...

Just saying...not trying to burst your bubble here, but just saying...

No offence but linking him to scientology doesnt proove anything persay. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why she chose him after all, because she knew his interest in the topic, therefore she knew how he would act with it...

Just saying...not trying to burst your bubble here, but just saying...

No offence taken since I kind of agree with you anyway. Just because he's a scientologist doesn't really mean anything.

However making the Roswell crash link in with the whole scientology thing still worries me a bit. I really wouldn't like to see Scientology take the UFO thing and really push it as part of their ideology. Religion (no matter how "scientific" :cool:) and ufology are in my world mutually exclusive and bringing the two together makes my hackles start moving around and generally start going beserk :D ... but as always thats just my opinion on things.

schtick

p.s oh and if that "Lawrence Spencer" involved in that scientology laundering op is the same as "Lawrence R Spencer", and I have my hunch that it is, then I think outing him as a dodgy character is I think totally acceptable, unlesss I'm wrong of course ... :D

Back