• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Interview Discrepencies

Free versions of recent episodes:

Just adding info here about Bramley: He was a $cn then left it and wrote his book 'Gods of Eden' (supposedly containing some twist/offshoot of the 'ot' levels of $cn within it...it has been on $cn's list of Banned Books To Read).

Bramley was excommunicated (declared an SP short for Suppressive Person) for writing the book, I beleive.

And re: Alien Interview: Yep, it was written by a $cn and DOES read JUST like a stupid L.Con Blubbard tale. :rolleyes:

Just adding info here about Bramley: He was a $cn then left it and wrote his book 'Gods of Eden' (supposedly containing some twist/offshoot of the 'ot' levels of $cn within it...it has been on $cn's list of Banned Books To Read).

Bramley was excommunicated (declared an SP short for Suppressive Person) for writing the book, I beleive.

You do realize that's not his name, right? There is no William Bramley. I know he's a lawyer and worked in, and was well known the financial field. Hence the reason for the non de plume. The book was supposed to be about the financial gains and history of warfare which he started in 1979. He said he had no interest in UFOs and didn't expect to find connections to war and non human influences.

But he didn't make that stuff up.... look at Yehweh showing up with a roaring sound with a thick cloud and thunder and lightning on a mountain, and ordering the Hebrews to slaughter everyone in Jericho. So his idea is that's showing some kind of craft landing on a mountain and a non human entity ordering the humans to do its bidding. Has nothing to do with Scientology.

At his publisher's website, his bio is empty.

So where did you get information on him being a Scientologist? I could see them not wanting their members to read it, because it would expose their own thing as a scam. But it has nothing to do with Scientology.

All the info in that book is from much older sources, such as the Old Testament. My wife was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, and she says they have similar stories as in tGoE. She was showing me some of the stuff in their version of the Bible, which is quite interesting. If anything LRH got his ideas from the same sources.

He also goes into the history of paper money, St. Germain, Joseph Smith, Freemasons and things that has nothing to do with UFOs.

Have you actually read the book? It's quite god and is filled with a lot of foot notes.

You do realize that's not his name, right? There is no William Bramley.

(Yes, I am well-aware that is not his real name.Real name: Tore Dahlin)

I know he's a lawyer and worked in, and was well known the financial field. Hence the reason for the non de plume. The book was supposed to be about the financial gains and history of warfare which he started in 1979. He said he had no interest in UFOs and didn't expect to find connections to war and non human influences.

But he didn't make that stuff up.... look at Yehweh showing up with a roaring sound with a thick cloud and thunder and lightning on a mountain, and ordering the Hebrews to slaughter everyone in Jericho. So his idea is that's showing some kind of craft landing on a mountain and a non human entity ordering the humans to do its bidding. Has nothing to do with Scientology.

At his publisher's website, his bio is empty.

So where did you get information on him being a Scientologist?

(I was one for nearly 15 yrs. He actually got to OT III (Operating Thetan 3..aka 'Wall of Fire'...third level of the supposed 'advanced levels before being 'declared' excommunicated, as it were)

I could see them not wanting their members to read it, because it would expose their own thing as a scam. But it has nothing to do with Scientology.

(I don't doubt that...yet there was SOME reason the Leaders of $cn were scared of it and Banned it...part of the reason was in the back of the book, he credits one or more L. Con Blubbard books or some such thing..THAT alone is enough to ban such a book. Here is the issue released about it given out to members...
......................................................................................................

E X E C U T I V E D I R E C T I V E

RE: THE GODS OF EDEN

There have been reports that a book entitled THE GODS OF EDEN, which contains off-beat materials, was being read and promoted by a few Scientologists who were not fully informed about the materials or the author.

This book includes data and concepts taken from Scientology materials without authorization such as conditions, the third party law and religion with graduated steps.

The author, William Bramley, whose real name is Tore Dahlin, is an ex-Scientologist and former staff member. Dahlin was also a member of a declared suppressive squirrel group for over 2 years and admitted to being in Scientology for the purpose of obtaining information from the Church to give it to the squirrel group.

He has a track of destructive behavior, causing enturbulation by spreading false and electrifying information on Church lines for which he was previously labelled PTS Type III.

Dahlin requested to be removed from staff because,. in his own words, he was "insane and a danger to the group" and had evil intentions towards fellow Scientologists and staff members.

He then left Scientology in the early 1980s as real Scientologists wouldn't let him carry on spreading his electrifying activities and information to other Scientologists.

In March 1994, over a decade after leaving the Church, he wrote and distributed a disavowal of the Church of $cientology in which he attempted to spread further entheta and false information. In HCO PL 23 December 196SRB, Rev. 8 January 1991, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS, LRH states: "Such suppressive acts. Include: ... Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.

If you run across this book or a Scientologist who is reading it or promoting it, alert the International Justice Chief and ensure that the person is routed to the Cramming officer of his or her org and crammed/hatted *on certain policies, I've deleted this part*

INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE CHIEF

I've taken out the info of the policies the reference is based off of, who of the hierarchy is meant to read it, etc..boring crap that would not mean much to ya)

........................................................................................................

All the info in that book is from much older sources, such as the Old Testament. My wife was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, and she says they have similar stories as in tGoE. She was showing me some of the stuff in their version of the Bible, which is quite interesting. If anything LRH got his ideas from the same sources.

(I don't disagree with ya)

He also goes into the history of paper money, St. Germain, Joseph Smith, Freemasons and things that has nothing to do with UFOs.

Have you actually read the book? It's quite god and is filled with a lot of foot notes.

(Yes, I've read the book many years ago..back when I was still a member. I was shown the above reference a few months later and had to get rid of my copy).

Well that's interesting. That's definitely him, as in an interview with Linda Howe, she said he was a graduate of Santa Clara Univ School of Law, and so is Tore Bjorn Dahlin.

So he was a trouble maker in the Scientology movement? That's pretty funny.

I still think it's a great book. An interesting chapter is about the Black Death. In the old stories people saw flying lights (comets) releasing gas that was making people sick.

And then they saw men in black clothing, waving a "scythe" (thus the image of the Grim Reaper) that was spaying a mist. Except they weren't scythes.

My wife and I went to Italy for our honeymoon (I'm of Italian decent) and we visited a town called Orvieto in Umbria, central Italy. It's a medieval town that has a beautiful Duomo. In there is a lot of frescos.

My wife and I were struck with the images on the fresco known as "The Preaching of the Antichrist" (circa 1501). It shows a battle going on between two beings, with rays being shot down to the ground, and a number of ninja looking figures with long black staffs rounding up the townspeople.

It's interesting that people would document things like this, and of course giving it a religious theme. So what was actually going on back then?

Attachments

• BlackDeathOrvietoPainting.jpg
    BlackDeathOrvietoPainting.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • BlackDeathOrvietoCUDarkFigures.jpg
    BlackDeathOrvietoCUDarkFigures.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
Back