• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

Just about everything that was in that trailer was something that I looked up myself when I became aware of Obama and aspects of our new administration. I am looking forward to this not as much to "learn" anything, but for others to have a much better understanding of how they have yet again been fooled and suckered.

In his next film, Alex Jones will cut two holes in a white sheet, jump out of a closet and yell "BOO!"

It better be a lot better than the crap obama deception type vid I saw the other day, It was so badly done. In my eye's it made him look like my neighbour.

That's being a little excessive, don't you think?

nope. sorry if it offended you.
btw- i am not a racist. i have african/american family members, friends and clients. i am proud of the fact that americans can step up and elect a biracial man as president. i am not proud of WHO they elected.

I like how he goes at it with his hooter horn or microphone. There is no way to verify what the guy is saying without traveling and I don't really trust information gathered over the internet or books. Government corruption is easy to find in any part of the world tough.

I am Holy the ships computer with a iq of six thousand, the same iq as six thousand p'e teachers. The moon exists.

Your PERSONAL views on Alex Jones < The validity of just what is in that trailer

Are you going to allow your own hubris to take control of your ability to think clearly?

How did this become sticky?

Yeah ... I'd like to know too. Why has the Infowrestlers new film or trailer or whatever it is (not going to watch ... no point ... just the same old fearmongering from the Infowrestler no doubt :cool:) become a sticky?? Anyone???...

[Oh and did you know that the second US President, John Adams, and John Quincy Adams were not American ... but WELSH!!! :D My parents live down the road from where the Adams' used to reside (I think ... or there's some mill or something that they used to own ... or something. such a knowledgeable schtick i am :p) ... so Obama is just one in a very short line of non-American Presidents ... so there.]

Don't give me that "This has nothing to do with Alex Jones" crap, cotton. EVERYTHING Alex Jones does is about Alex Jones, up to and including the faux humility he exudes (which you apparently buy into).

Here's the deal: if Obama really IS the prophecied dark messiah of the NWO and will be the one who brings down the hammer down on an unsuspecting world, there is JACK SQUAT Alex Jones or anyone else can do about it. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. Power THAT big doesn't stop to count the number of ants it crushes underfoot.

If he's NOT the uber-villan of the Illuminati power play, then Jones is simply inflating his already substantial ego by maligning a man because he's a target of opportunity... and an easy one at that.

I'm not saying Obama's an angel, I'm just saying I see no reason to shout the man down any more than any other politician until history gives me a reason to.

I think we should have had Ron White, and Alan Keyes run for office as the Independent Ticket.

Seriously.

Don't give me that "This has nothing to do with Alex Jones" crap, cotton. EVERYTHING Alex Jones does is about Alex Jones, up to and including the faux humility he exudes (which you apparently buy into).

Here's the deal: if Obama really IS the prophecied dark messiah of the NWO and will be the one who brings down the hammer down on an unsuspecting world, there is JACK SQUAT Alex Jones or anyone else can do about it. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. Power THAT big doesn't stop to count the number of ants it crushes underfoot.

If he's NOT the uber-villan of the Illuminati power play, then Jones is simply inflating his already substantial ego by maligning a man because he's a target of opportunity... and an easy one at that.

I'm not saying Obama's an angel, I'm just saying I see no reason to shout the man down any more than any other politician until history gives me a reason to.

Here is what I "Buy into".....

I have read the "Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brezinski, and understand that is a guideline for a foreign policy ideology. You want ot be informed? read Zbigniew Brezinski, Gerorge Shutlz, and Herny Kissinger. Spare me your pandering if you have NOT read this type of geo-political information as my views are based off of reading and research and not reading/watching clips just off the internet.

Should it concern you (me, everyone) that Alex Jones is the top figure fighting such issues? YES! Think about that for a second, as you quickly judge and think of a relpy based on you previous view of how "the world works", and consider credit where it is due. Does it mean you have to like Alex Jones or think he is overly bombastic? No. What are YOu doing though and how else is able to get a broad idea of "shit if fucked up" to so many people? None. Hate and loathe all you want. You know you want ot. TRUTH is you can't come with a better answer then Alex Jones on getting a general message that "shit is fucked up" and thus maybe, just maybe you should get over yourself and your views on a person, instead of dealing with issues that are in front of us, not only as a nation, but a world.

How informed are you (or others reading this) to say otherwise of the claims that this admin that we have now is rouge and has agendas that are not American in principal? Laugh and snicker all you want, truth is what do you know? How read are you? Mock others while being ill-informed yourself. That makes sense....

I have read the "Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brezinski, and understand that is a guideline for a foreign policy ideology. You want ot be informed? read Zbigniew Brezinski, Gerorge Shutlz, and Herny Kissinger.

I'm passingly familiar with their works. I'm still undecided as to whether or not they are the "chessmasters" folks like AJ make them out to be or just prescient thinkers who could simply see further down the road than those of us locked in the day-to-day grind of working for a living.

Should it concern you (me, everyone) that Alex Jones is the top figure fighting such issues? YES! Think about that for a second, as you quickly judge and think of a relpy based on you previous view of how "the world works", and consider credit where it is due.

Oh, I have no problem with AJ's research, it's his conclusions I find a mite paranoid. And by a mite, I mean ALOT.

Does it mean you have to like Alex Jones or think he is overly bombastic? No.

Then get off my back. If I have your permission (thanks btw, I didn't know I required it) to dislike AJ then that matter is closed.

What are YOu doing though and how else is able to get a broad idea of "shit if fucked up" to so many people? None. Hate and loathe all you want. You know you want ot. TRUTH is you can't come with a better answer then Alex Jones on getting a general message that "shit is fucked up" and thus maybe, just maybe you should get over yourself and your views on a person, instead of dealing with issues that are in front of us, not only as a nation, but a world.

I'm doing nothing and I'll tell you why: if AJ's right, there's nothing to be done. All this will come to pass eventually and a million AJs will do naught to stop it. You can't stop a freight train by standing on the tracks and yelling "HALT!"

If AJ's wrong, then there's no reason to do anything, thus wasted effort trying to "educate" the masses.

How informed are you (or others reading this) to say otherwise of the claims that this admin that we have now is rouge and has agendas that are not American in principal?

As opposed to what? A McCain administration? If you're as read-in as you claim to be then you should already understand that there's no real difference behind the scenes and the whole left/right puppet show is solely for the benefit of the unwashed masses. In any case, the adminstration cannot be rogue by definition alone; it was lawfully elected by the people. It's their own fault if they don't understand what it was that they elected.

Besides, so long as the administration is carrying out the will of the people then it's agendas are automatically American in principal, since "America" is composed of two elements: the citizenry and the constitution.

Back