• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Advice seeked on a "mild" contactee situation

For amateurs of black background, vague UFO pics, here's one more, with enlargement of the two objects. Again I do not consider that it should convince anyone of the reality of intelligent UFOs or even of the sincerity of my claims. I am just showing what has been buzzing me quite regularly since 2008. For those who haven't or do not wish to read the complete thread, I'll just say that those things would sometime stay around for up to 1 hour at a time, moving around, changing shape and/or colour, interacting with each other and sometime with me and the persons accompanying me. I am just glad to have those pics because they tell me that the camera (a Pentax in this case) is hallucinating too.

ninja_babes_from_space_episode_one.jpg

leeloo.jpg

milla-jovovich_discoveries-ukrainian-roots.jpg

DMRLogo.jpg

I know it's a big claim that naturally causes suspicion but I am as confused as anyone as to what those things are and what are they doing, and why me and so on. I am sorry that I can't provide better shots but the ones I have uploaded till now are the best among several dozens I took. Those things rarely stay in one place, are really fast, and too fast when they come closer.
Just sharing it for those who are passionate about this topic. :D

If you have doubts, questions, or critics, please do not spare me. Thx

I don't want to sound like an ass here. That picture looks exceedingly similar to a moth in flight.

That's a very reasonable remark. If I had not taken the picture myself I would say more like a night bird of prey hovering over the fields. I find the bird explanation better than the moth, here's why : The leaves of the tree on the upper left corner are approx 1 to 2 inches in size and approx 15 feet away from the camera. A moth, to appear this this size relatively to the leaves would have to be roughly, give or take 3 feet, in the same range of distance. Now look at the details visible on the leaves, the "moth" is much more blurred. If the blur was caused by its movement it would kind of show a direction but is actually very even. A stationary hovering bird of prey at a distance in the range of 100 to 300 feet could be evenly blurred by being out of focus. BTW the picture was not taken by shooting straight upward but roughly at 45° above the horizon. You make me think that I should try to duplicate it by taking some moths in flight at night. I will try.

I went into this auto-debunking explanation because I feel I owe it to the person who take the time to comment on what I upload. But the fact is that I claim that those things are auto-luminous, pretty bright, and fly in the distance at high speed, zoom by at high speed etc. And the various persons who have witnessed the phenomenon with me see the same things: UFOs (just UFOs, no spaceships, angels or anything else is claimed here). So it all boils down to : Am I lying ? I am absolutely not offended if some think so. I am myself very careful when reviewing others pictures and claims, so I expect and respect the same.

For some examples of what my claims are see post #27 page 3 of this thread. Here's a sample:
Some days there are up to twenty of them but never more than 5 or 6 at the same time. And there is always the one we nicknamed "The Boss" that crosses the whole sky, slowly, mostly from west to east but sometime not and that I can't qualify in any other way than "glorious" because of the impression of nobility it emanate. (OK I'm not starting a cult or anything , as I said in my first post I really approach the thing with a research angle, but I just state this impression of "class" like you can have sometime with some wild animals, say a really big deer.)
They have a repertoire of things they do like appearing/disappearing, pulsating, fusing, separating, going green, chasing each other in a manner that appears "playful", flaring (that is getting several times bigger) and either getting back to their initial size or exploding. When they explode you can see a sort of shock wave of light that spread out like the ripples of a stone in thrown in calm waters. When they are high they appear bigger than stars and pretty fast but when they come closer, a few tens of meters away, they look much less defined, plasma like and real fast, gone in a sec or two...
And there's more too... what can I say ?

I wouldn't mind to be able to provide the first clear, undebunkable, not-the-shadow-of-a-doubt UFO picture, if there can be such a thing, but that would be asking too much. I still intend to try to do some better shots though.

All I can say is take some video of it. Or rent a 300mm image stabilized zoom lens. You'll get some much better pictures than something that looks like a moth, and it really does. Right now, there's nothing that convinces me that this is something that isn't natural.

Back