• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Admiral Wilson's statement about the Pentagon Briefing

Dear colleagues.<O></O>
Credits goes to Dave Haith for this excellent report. In the text below:<O></O>

<HR tabIndex=-1 align=center width="100%" SIZE=2>

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 2:38 AM
To: Giuliano Marinkovic
Cc: Richard Dolan; Billy Cox
Subject: Mitchell speaks out about <ST1><ST1>Wilson</ST1></ST1>'s denial
<O></O>

<O></O>
Hi Giuliano, Billy and Richard<O></O>

The below info was put together from emails between myself<O></O>

and Mitchell.

<snip>
<O></O>
Hope you can make use of it and spread it around the web<O></O>

Many thanks<O></O>

Dave Haith (UK)<O></O>
<O></O>
<SNIP><O></O>

<O></O>

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell has revealed to me what he believes
is the reason that Admiral Wilson is now denying what he
previously said.

He refers me to an article in Jane's Defence Weekly entitled
"Pentagon's Hidden Budget" by defense analyst Bill Sweetman
in which he discusses Special Access Programs in great
detail.
http://www.janes.<WBR title=http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jidr/jidr000105_01_n.shtml>com/defence/<WBR title=http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jidr/jidr000105_01_n.shtml>news/jidr/<WBR title=http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jidr/jidr000105_01_n.shtml>jidr000105_<WBR title=http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jidr/jidr000105_01_n.shtml>01_n.shtml

Dr Mitchell points to a quote from that article:

"An unacknowledged SAP - a black program - is a program
which isconsidered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a
'core secret', defined in USAF regulations as 'any item, progress,
strategy or element of information, the compromise of which
wouldresult in unrecoverable failure'. In other words, revealing
theexistence of a black program would undermine its military
value."

Dr Mitchell told me: "The UFO program that the admiral
sought wouldbe in this category. Thus by law he would be required to
deny theexistence of such a program. For a core secret SAP, even a
"no comment" would be a breach of security."

Dr Mitchell believes that the Billy Cox blog above, together
withthe Jane's article "tells it all".

He writes: "They somewhat go together and validate the
entireepisode."

He adds: "This SAP designation is the reason it is so
difficult to getany truthful information to the public. <O></O>

NO INFORMATION is exemptfrom containment"

I understand Dr Mitchell has no wish to fan any flames of
conflictbetween he and Admiral Wilson who is, as he put it, "caught
in thepolitical security rules dilemma as is anyone with inside
knowledgewhether they like it or not."

Dr Mitchell has given full permission for me to post his
comments."The more people and media get to see this, the sooner we
canbreak open the alien visitation issue."

Dave Haith
____________<WBR>_________<WBR>_________<WBR>_____

If all that's true regarding SAPs then it creates an unbreakable cycle.

Since Mitchell was never read-in and therefore not sworn to the security oath accompanying the SAPs, he can talk about it all he likes but can never provide proof, whereas if Wilson was read-in as part of an SAP he can never speak about it on the record and is in fact required by law to lie about it in the interests of national security.

If all that's true regarding SAPs then it creates an unbreakable cycle.

Since Mitchell was never read-in and therefore not sworn to the security oath accompanying the SAPs, he can talk about it all he likes but can never provide proof, whereas if Wilson was read-in as part of an SAP he can never speak about it on the record and is in fact required by law to lie about it in the interests of national security.

From what I remember,Greer,Mitchell,Lovekin (a lawyer) et al. actually provided Adm.Wilson with the legal argument that,since these USAP's are operating outside The Constitutional Chain of Command,they are,in fact,EXTRA-Constitutional and Illegal...

If my memory serves me right,Adm.Wilson apparently bought this argument,and told them that they had his blessing in trying to get this information too the public...

From what I remember,Greer,Mitchell,Lovekin (a lawyer) et al. actually provided Adm.Wilson with the legal argument that,since these USAP's are operating outside The Constitutional Chain of Command,they are,in fact,EXTRA-Constitutional and Illegal...

If my memory serves my right,Adm.Wilson apparently bought this argument,and told them that they had his blessing in trying to get this information too the public...
you are very right in what you siad in the first paragraph :)

If my memory serves my right,Adm.Wilson apparently bought this argument,and told them that they had his blessing in trying to get this information too the public...

You are absolutely correct. That statement has been made in Jack Blood Radio Show that was broadcasted back in 2005. In fact that was one of the clips that we used during the recent preparation for the latest tracking of admiral Wilson.

I have compiled many clipss of J2 encounter from different sources and interviews and I am continuing to do so.

The story should be checked from two other sources that could bring more light to this affair...we will see.

That doesn't mean Wilson necessarily agreed and the part about them gaining his permission could be made up OR he could have changed his mind later and switched back to official denial. There's no way to be sure either way.

Back