• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

About Dark Matters Radio

I have been checking your site regularly . This explains the lack of updates :)
To say that im sad to see the show is done arent just empty words from me. I would without any hesitation put your show in the top 3 mystery podcasts and thats saying something considering every other person has a podcast these days. And your best shows ( roundtables , exposés, hollywood minute , sarradet fridays etc ) are among the best episodes of any podcast period.

Very kind of you Bergen, thank you. Well, as I said previously "never say never" so, is it possible we will return? Sure, as long as I remain "above ground" ... who knows?

Thank you for your very kind words.

Decker

Sad to see this chapter of your career come to an end Don but if you think it's time then it's time.
I've enjoyed so much of your ufo-related radio content from the last 3 decades.

Your story-breaking, fraud-naming and shaming and excellent ufo chat has provided countless hours of enjoyment to me, from first to last, in all incarnations!

So knowing that we certainly haven't heard the last of Don Ecker (I hope!), I simply offer my sincere thanks for everything you've contributed to UFOs and the weird.

Thank you so very, very much.:)

there is ONLY ONE Dark Matters...I accept NO substitute I wish you the best! keep the lights on and I hope one day to see you Back at it!
Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

see you around the galaxy!
Vesve
Bob

Back