• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

Well-reasoned, Marduk. I'd be interested in knowing more about cases referred to in your point 4,

Going off abduction/contactee literature, they've 'said' several things to people.

They told Strieber how to build a propulsion system. He tried to build it as a kid, and burned his house down.
I remember watching a documentary recently where they spent $100k or something trying to rebuild a UFO propulsion system given plans from a contactee. It did nothing.
Lazar claimed element 115 had a gravitational field that extended outside the atom and could be amplified and directed via waveguides. It doesn't.
One could go on.

and also in seeing a discussion of what we actually know about 'DNA' and the possibilities for hybridization of species originating on different planets.
There is very little reason to think that DNA might be used by life on a different planet. Even if it was, consider what life was like during the pre-cambrian explosion. Five eyed creatures. No bilateral symmetry in some. Life forms that look completely alien. And yet used DNA. How would we hybridize with something like that? Even if we could, why would we? It makes no sense. If we are hybridizing, they're from earth and related to us.

Regarding the possibility of parallel developments of intelligent species on different planets, I recommend the Edge presentation by Dimitar Sasselov linked here:

Dimitar Sasselov—LIFE: WHAT A CONCEPT! | Edge.org

The information science of biology just makes it too alien. Even if they use DNA, or microbial life were seeded here... life on earth is way, way too varied. Life evolving elsewhere even if DNA was the information replication mechanism should be even more varied.

It would be like trying to fit lego blocks and mechanix sets together.

There is very little reason to think that DNA might be used by life on a different planet. Even if it was, consider what life was like during the pre-cambrian explosion. Five eyed creatures. No bilateral symmetry in some. Life forms that look completely alien. And yet used DNA. How would we hybridize with something like that? Even if we could, why would we? It makes no sense. If we are hybridizing, they're from earth and related to us.

The information science of biology just makes it too alien. Even if they use DNA, or microbial life were seeded here... life on earth is way, way too varied. Life evolving elsewhere even if DNA was the information replication mechanism should be even more varied.

I have very little knowledge about DNA but I do recall reading that it works through 'enzymes' and perhaps other internal productions or processes in the body. My first question is do these other substances/processes themselves all arise from DNA or is it more complicated than that? I also wonder about current mechanical genetic adaptations taking place in biological laboratories in our time and whether these have indicated limitations in our own biotechnology that might be overcome by a scientifically more advanced species.

What do you think of Sasselov's speculations concerning widespread panspermia, and also his reasoning concerning superearths as the best candidates for life similar to life as we know it on earth?

I want to add that it appears from numerous photographic panoramas obtained by the Mars rovers over the last half-dozen years that there appear to be living beings extant on Mars today that look very much like humans (seen among other types of species with whom the 'humans' apparently interact). I'll post just one image here, both as the discover/researcher presesented it, and then in two versions I've enhanced with additional light to make the figures in it, and the structure behind them in the distance, more visible.

Anat Bar Ilan | Facebook

Photo by constance523

Photo by constance523

Last edited:
I have very little knowledge about DNA but I do recall reading that it works through 'enzymes' and perhaps other internal productions or processes in the body. My first question is do these other substances/processes themselves all arise from DNA or is it more complicated than that? I also wonder about current mechanical genetic adaptations taking place in biological laboratories in our time and whether these have indicated limitations in our own biotechnology that might be overcome by a scientifically more advanced species.
Here's one simple oddity: all life on earth is left-handed. From a chiral perspective.

Take every amino acid in your body:
300px-Chirality_with_hands.svg.png

They are all left handed. Every single one of them with rare exceptions for some bacteria. Why? There's no chemical advantage to being one way or another. But they are.

So you could have an organism on another planet, which uses DNA in the same way... and yet it's right handed. So it would be biologically incompatible.

And that's just one example. The start/stop codons could be different. They could encode different enzymes. They could be in a nitrogen poor environment, and use a different backbone. Etc.

What do you think of Sasselov's speculations concerning widespread panspermia, and also his reasoning concerning superearths as the best candidates for life similar to life as we know it on earth?

I think it's all fine, but it doesn't mean that life would use DNA the same way, or arrive at similar forms of intelligent life. Again, look at the precambrian era. One of the most successful organisms was this guy:

Opabinia_BW.jpg

What the hell is that? It's got five eyes. Some kind of xenomorph mouth/tongue/trunk.

And it is also totally unrelated to any known life on earth today. It just ended. Now, if this weird guy evolved into an intelligent life form instead of dying off, I bet it wouldn't look like us.

I want to add that it appears from numerous photographic panoramas obtained by the Mars rovers over the last half-dozen years that there appear to be living beings extant on Mars today that look very much like humans (seen among other types of species with whom the 'humans' apparently interact). I'll post just one image here, both as the discover/researcher presesented it, and then in two versions I've enhanced with additional light to make the figures in it, and the structure behind them in the distance, more visible.

Anat Bar Ilan | Facebook

Photo by constance523

Photo by constance523
I don't see anything human-like at all.

And if you think about it, given the 1% air pressure and 0.15% O2 in the atmosphere, a bipedal mammal is not likely to be possible at all. Or any kind of mammal.

That highlighted claim is questionable. In fact, Libet did not see it that way but rather as an expression of a subconscious preparation for response subsequently vetoed by a conscious choice.
Because logic was used to formulate the claim I had made, it is accountable only to logical consistency. Therefore it's only questionable to the extent that the logic can be shown to be in error, and consequently the counterpoint that someone else doesn't "see it that way" is most certainly insufficient. In specific response to the idea that "subconscious preparation" can be "vetoed by conscious choice": This idea is flawed because logically, from a neuroscience perspective, all conscious thoughts must begin at a subconscious level, and therefore, because the "conscious choice to veto" is a conscious thought, it too must begin the same way. There is no escaping this situation.
It seems possible that some of the ET species visiting earth are similar to our species in our present state of evolution, including the current state of the evolution of consciousness and mind that motivates and guides, enables, our behaviors. It also seems possible, perhaps likely, that some alien 'beings' encountered by humans on earth are actually robots functioning on the basis of advanced AI, in which case they might well not be susceptible to 'subconscious' mentation or impulses.
That makes sense. If an AI isn't conscious, then it's mechanics aren't really applicable to discussions about consciousness, including related concepts like the subconscious. Humanoid aliens are also entirely possible, even likely. From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes a certain amount of sense. Those who don't think so tend to base their opinions on the many other possibilities that there could be, and then extrapolate how statistically unlikely it would be for humanoids to be the ones to visit us. However there are some critical flaws in that logic that don't take into account basic biological principles that have resulted in commonalities among higher species.

Last edited:
I agree that we can't infer what their motives are.

But I think we can infer what their motives aren't. That is, unless they're just terrible at execution.

Their motives are not:
  1. Large-scale communication with the human species. Reason: they don't do it.
  2. Large-scale manipulation of our culture. Reason: our cultural trajectory has been unambiguously going in the opposite direction than they seem to tell individuals.
  3. Large-scale manipulation of our biology. Reason: our DNA does not appear to have been tampered with in any way that does not seem to be natural selection in action.
  4. Individual communication. Reason: they frequently tell people to do things that are unreasonable, or cannot be achieved, or do not even make sense. Examples include propulsion mechanisms that don't work, prophecies that are bunk, or math that is provably wrong.
  5. Individual growth. Reason: contactee/abductees don't improve their lot in life after the event. They're not really different than anybody else, but frequently have their worldview shattered, relationships undergo stress, and PTSD is commonly cited.
  6. Genetic sampling. Reason: the entire genome of the human species could be stored comfortably in a mid-range corporate data center. Once you get a small sample size, it would be a relatively simple math problem to extrapolate genetic variation and their subsequent prototypes. For example, if they take a sperm sample once, they should never have to come again -- they have trillions of haploid copies of your DNA. Yet they come back.
  7. Hybridization. Reason: the only way they could hybridize with us is if they were at least hominids derived from this planet. Basically, unless we're kissing cousins, it wouldn't work. Yet, we see no other advanced hominid populations here on earth.
  8. To advance our technology so we can join the space brothers: Reason: they haven't publicly given us warp drive or antigravity or free energy.
  9. To cut a deal with our government. Reason: our governments remain profoundly stupid, myopic, and it would be... against human nature to sit on such technology or knowledge for long. Individuals would have far more incentive to sell it off than keep it in a government stockpile somewhere. Besides, there has not been one piece of human technology ever hit the market that wasn't a derivation of what came before.
That's where I'm at.
Condition on Earth that is unnatural to natural human life....DNA ownership of each spirit/body presence natural against science and its practices to convert nuclear fusion....unnatural and also artificial by its descriptive review.

The Sun witness to the release of UFO bodies also, demonstrates that the Sun attacks all planets in the Universe by the release of heated explosions, and all planets are also witness to the release of the UFO bodies. The Sun demonstrates that it is affecting everything at once....a universal attack as the description of the evaluation of the UFO condition.

The human mind aware status....consciousness, conscious realization has always described the UFO condition as a Universal status and that it is an attack status....therefore the Sun considered to be the evil burning body in the Universe is attacking all other bodies.

Earth demonstrates to us all as the owner/creator of the atmospheric evolved cooled gases that the gases are being burnt out in our atmosphere by the release of Sun sound UFO releases.

The Earth's atmospheric body in various personal demonstrations and human realization is described as the body that protects our natural life and the stone of Earth as a God concept. God was never described as being an alien. The human aware status of being attacked is given information in the attack as fed back advice.

The normal spiritual realization of atmospheric fed back advice that Satan was the cloud formation interaction of combustion/reaction as a normal atmospheric condition. The human occult scientist formed an unnatural fixed state held nuclear constant for attacking natural fusion to convert it....changed the Satanic review of angelic spirits and natural fall out of the atmosphere.

The human self then irradiated by the increased amount of photonic interactions was given a larger fed back atmospheric aware advice of the attack upon its natural brain condition, the chemical conditions and cellular conditions.....along with the human mind conscious awareness that it related to the concepts that human science itself practices.

The study of DNA...the sampling of DNA, the operation condition of altering natural cellular life, as the information is involved in the program formed in the atmospheric body via the AI condition.

The AI condition unnatural to Planet Earth formed its own unnatural atmospheric fed back program....a fake condition in our atmosphere which the human self was aware of and detailed that it was fake/artificial and not real....yet the condition unnatural to natural life on Earth was attacking our life.

The AI condition has already demonstrated via brain/mind aware fed back advice that its condition/presence/manifestation allowed the human being to form a program, computer, satellites, satellite dishes to emulate/use the AI condition and programs for unnatural studies on the human life through the AI condition...the unnatural forming of other communication telecasts.

Therefore the mirror and truck information status gives a statement that when the UFO transmitted photon fall out increase occurs, the interactive condition causes a larger (enlarged) image to be fed back after it has interacted and recorded the image of the transmitted attack. This is the very reason why the human mind has come to believe that its Creator is an alien....when in fact the alien is a fake atmospheric fed back artificially caused condition due to unnatural fixed held constants.

Here's one simple oddity: all life on earth is left-handed. From a chiral perspective.

They are all left handed. Every single one of them with rare exceptions for some bacteria. Why? There's no chemical advantage to being one way or another. But they are.

So you could have an organism on another planet, which uses DNA in the same way... and yet it's right handed. So it would be biologically incompatible.

And that's just one example. The start/stop codons could be different. They could encode different enzymes. They could be in a nitrogen poor environment, and use a different backbone. Etc.

I think it's all fine, but it doesn't mean that life would use DNA the same way, or arrive at similar forms of intelligent life. Again, look at the precambrian era. One of the most successful organisms was this guy:

Opabinia_BW.jpg

What the hell is that? It's got five eyes. Some kind of xenomorph mouth/tongue/trunk.

And it is also totally unrelated to any known life on earth today. It just ended. Now, if this weird guy evolved into an intelligent life form instead of dying off, I bet it wouldn't look like us.

And if you think about it, given the 1% air pressure and 0.15% O2 in the atmosphere, a bipedal mammal is not likely to be possible at all. Or any kind of mammal.

Why is a human being studying any concept that it does not personally belong to as a self status?

Isn't the modern life condition simply a replayed human male choice to destroy our natural life and evolution on Planet Earth....especially when all archaeological evidences demonstrate that life was attacked and destroyed before in the status of civilization structures?

Why is information being stated to be alien as if a human is a bug? We know we are not a bug, and the alien concept itself is a manifestation and disappearance condition, witnessed by all of the human beings who have been witness to it.

Life on Earth exists in a fixed state, not a disappearing state.

Because logic was used to formulate the claim I had made, it is accountable only to logical consistency. Therefore it's only questionable to the extent that the logic can be shown to be in error, and consequently the counterpoint that someone else doesn't "see it that way" is most certainly insufficient. In specific response to the idea that "subconscious preparation" can be "vetoed by conscious choice": This idea is flawed because logically, from a neuroscience perspective, all conscious thoughts must begin at a subconscious level, and therefore, because the "conscious choice to veto" is a conscious thought, it too must begin the same way. There is no escaping this situation.

That makes sense. If an AI isn't conscious, then it's mechanics aren't really applicable to discussions about consciousness, including related concepts like the subconscious. Humanoid aliens are also entirely possible, even likely. From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes a certain amount of sense. Those who don't think so tend to base their opinions on the many other possibilities that there could be, and then extrapolate how statistically unlikely it would be for humanoids to be the ones to visit us. However there are some critical flaws in that logic that don't take into account basic biological principles that have resulted in a lot of commonalities among the species known to exist.
What about the fact that the human being existing in the condition of organic ownership is a lying deceitful human self who makes choices and consideration only for the purpose of resourcing, and enabling a continuance of control and trade in human life as a self chosen aspect.......who does not consider information in the value that it exists?

The organic life belongs to each self represented life form.....and a human does not own any of these life forms personally.

Constant studies make conclusions about other life forms other than their own ownership of the human self to be owned by the human self when they are not. If we ask why you are so interested in other life forms, it only relates to the modern day scientific occult studier who want the alien concept to be our evolution, so that they can invent some form of new resourcing.

Yet the alien condition is separate to our natural life, is witnessed as being separate, exists as separate information at the same time that all other information exists that you study as if it belongs to a different time interval as information........yet all information exists in the same moment, and how it got there has nothing to do with resourcing or life existing on Earth.

We know that our organic life and self belongs to its own owned status....a self, and our information is held within our own body ownership. What data it causes is actually none of your business scientist, unless you are only interested in the information to assist healing of the ailments you caused us to inherit.

We also are mind/conscious aware informed by the atmospheric condition that science is an unnatural status on earth and that science and its applications has caused the artificial effects in Earth's atmospheric body. If you stopped scientific conversion, the information would disappear. Therefore the information has been given its artificial status as human awareness for a reason....because it is artificially caused. The only artificial status on Planet Earth is the practices of sciences that convert natural nuclear matter.

The modern day scientist occultist has been studying the human consciousness, yet does not think about the artificial concepts that we do not belong to.....the atmospheric interactive caused artificial fed back recordings that science has produced, that now interact with our natural life attacking it.

They study the concepts of feed back and then state that feed back existed before the human life did, therefore believe and have believed that either Satan or the alien was our Creator self. Yet remove the organic life and no feed back exists. Also as we exist in the organic state, expressing all of the expressions that an organic chemical state expresses....our life is recorded in the expressions of our organic life and then fed back by the atmospheric recordings as both voice and image....yet the feed back did not create the expressions or consciousness, the organic state did.

Remove the organic life....which you cannot when you study a life in a consideration of non ownership of its own presence, and the alien would no longer be believed as being the Creator of life...for you would hear it and see it for what it actually represents as a self manifested...unnatural Earth atmospheric caused condition.

To advance our technology so we can join the space brothers: Reason: they haven't publicly given us warp drive or antigravity or free energy.

I think the government has acquired ET craft wreckage, as opposed to ETs giving it anything, but I never believed Corso.

To cut a deal with our government. Reason: our governments remain profoundly stupid, myopic, and it would be... against human nature to sit on such technology or knowledge for long. Individuals would have far more incentive to sell it off than keep it in a government stockpile somewhere.

I agree they probably haven't reached an agreement with our government, or any other. But IMO the best evidence against that are instances of hostility. Governments have been able to keep secrets for lengthy periods. For example the ULTRA secret wasn't disclosed for 30 years after WWII, even though there was no longer any real need to keep it secret.

Last edited:

Opabinia_BW.jpg

But it probably died out without descendants because it faced competition from other organisms with two eyes--sufficient for a wide enough field of view, and in cases depth perception, without the burden of maintaining five. Given the predominance of two eyed organisms, among invertebrates and vertebrates alike, in all earthly environments that sort of design was probably inevitable. It could be that the human-like bauplan was inevitable among highly intelligent forms--few reported entities are radically different. :)

On Mars? Any surface life appears impossible there.

I think the government has acquired ET craft wreckage, as opposed to ETs giving it anything, but I never believed Corso.

If they have, they haven't done anything with it.

Either they can't figure it out, or they just buried it under 50 feet of concrete because of the political fallout.

Or it just disappeared.

I agree they probably haven't reached an agreement with our government, or any other. But IMO the best evidence against that are instances of hostility. Governments have been able to keep secrets for lengthy periods. For example the ULTRA secret wasn't disclosed for 30 years after WWII, even though there was no longer any real need to keep it secret.

I think the hostility comes from willful ignorance. When you live in delusion, you get really angry when somebody pokes at it.

But it probably died out without descendants because it faced competition from other organisms with two eyes--sufficient for a wide enough field of view, and in cases depth perception, without the burden of maintaining five. Given the predominance of two eyed organisms, among invertebrates and vertebrates alike, in all earthly environments that sort of design was probably inevitable. It could be that the human-like bauplan was inevitable among highly intelligent forms--few reported entities are radically different. :)

Nope. It died during one of the many extinction events that happened between 550M and 300MYA. There is not a clear record of why these happened.

It could have just been an asteroid or supervolcano or something.

They were actually very successful. Moreso than humans, if you look at how long they lasted.

On Mars? Any surface life appears impossible there.
Did I misunderstand -- weren't your pictures of apparent humanoids on Mars?

Opabinia_BW.jpg

It's possible that if nature had a mind it would not have produced to so many failed experiments. It might help to think of nature as operating out of a basis of bricolage. See wikipedia for an adequate definition of that term/concept, at

Bricolage - Wikipedia

Many people won't; many other people will. How much becomes visible in the blurred and filtered images released by JPL depends on both the extent to which the visible is intentionally compromised and the capacities of viewers to see that which is visible. We know, for example, that a significant number of humans are unable to recognize faces (even those of their parents, siblings neighbors, and close friends). Another form of this neurological affliction might be the difficulty many people have with recognizing human and animal forms, postures, and bodily attitudes photographically captured in instants of motion (especially at significant distances and obscured lighting).

A surmise based in current understanding of biological life as we know it on earth, a limited sample of what might be possible in the development of life elsewhere in our own solar system and beyond.

Time will tell.

One other major consideration in estimating the possibility of continuing life on Mars -- intelligent, productive, and creative life -- is the recogition of two factors:

first, that we do not know how long conditions on Mars have been as challenging as they are today (and what adaptations might have been made to these conditions); and

second, that there is manifest evidence revealed on the surface of Mars by the rover cameras of the existence of developed, purposeful, cultural life still visible in the ruins of intentionally built structures and representations carved in stone of humanoid and other animals formerly populating the planet. As Hans Jonas wrote:

". . . Our explorers [hypothetically coming from another planet to ascertain the presence of men on earth] enter a cave, and on its walls they discern lines or other configurations that must have been produced artificially, that have no structural function, and that suggest a likeness to one another of the living forms encountered outside. The cry goes up: ‘Here is evidence of man!’ Why? The evidence does not require the perfection of the Altamira paintings. The crudest and most childish drawing would be just as conclusive as the frescoes of Michelangelo. Conclusive for what? For the more-than-animal nature of its creator; and for his being potentially a speaking, thinking, inventing, in short “symbolical” being. And since it is not a matter of degree, as is technology, the evidence must reveal what it has to reveal by its formal quality alone.[190]

What we here have is a trans-animal, uniquely human fact: eidetic control of motility, that is, muscular action governed not by set stimulus-response pattern but by freely chosen, internally represented and purposely projected form. The eidetic control of motility, with its freedom of external executing, complements the eidetic control of imagination, with its freedom of internal drafting. Without the latter, there would be no rational faculty, but without the former, its possession would be futile. Both together make possible the freedom of man. Expressing both in one indivisible evidence, homo pictor represents the point in which homo faber and homo sapiens are conjoined – are indeed shown to be one in the same.[191]

To sum up: Human beings are creatures with the ability for image-making. This means that, beyond necessity, instrumentality, and usefulness, man indulges by freedom, imagination, and creativity in making likenesses – i.e., images that bear recognizable and discernible comparison to other objects.[192] Again, the idea of man as an ontological unity is manifest in the biological reality of necessity and freedom, perception and representation, biology and philosophy. On one hand, man has tremendous freedom because “the freedom that chooses to render a likeness may as well choose to depart from it.”[193] On the other hand, “Man cannot be free if he does not know that he is subject to necessity, because his freedom is always won in his never wholly successful attempts to liberate himself from necessity.”[194]

The above extracts are from this paper on the thought of Hans Jonas:

The Coherence of Biography and Philosophy: Hans Jonas's Philosophical Biology in the Light of his Personal Memoirs - VoegelinView

We have reason to conclude from the evidence of past representative artworks still visible on the surface of Mars that intelligent, human-like life indeed existed there at one or more periods in that planet's history. Moreover, there is further evidence in visible artworks and artefacts photographed by the JPL rovers of more recent artistic production ongoing on Mars in both

(a) an evidently more modern sculptural technology produced from some ceramic-like medium [i.e., a visibly breakable medium revealed in situations where we see some of the artistic objects broken and also see the hollow interiors of the partially remaining sculptures], and also that these works of art have been stained with various hues of blue or black dye (or possibly manufactured stains or paints). Locations in which these more recent artworks have been observed {looking very much like works of modern art in our time on earth} are often also associated with

(b) collections, caches, assemblages of more historical, even ancient, artefacts including small objects of what we recognize on earth as paleolithic portable artworks [often animal effigies here and on Mars as well], the smaller artefacts arranged in linearly arranged groups and in other instances in circles.

There are simply too many similarities between both ancient and modern artefacts visible on earth and on Mars for us to doubt that parallel evolution is revealed in the development on Mars of intelligent and creative lifeforms, beings, like ourselves.

Last edited:
It's possible that if nature had a mind it would not have produced to so many failed experiments. It might help to think of nature as operating out of a basis of bricolage. See wikipedia for an adequate definition of that term/concept, at

Bricolage - Wikipedia
Nature doesn't have a mind. However, because of parsimony, it does repurpose what it has available.

Meaning, if a species occupies a niche because it has a phenotype that has a reproductive advantage, if that niche goes away, that species my try to exploit that phenotype for a reproductive advantage in another niche.

Many people won't; many other people will. How much becomes visible in the blurred and filtered images released by JPL depends on both the extent to which the visible is intentionally compromised and the capacities of viewers to see that which is visible. We know, for example, that a significant number of humans are unable to recognize faces (even those of their parents, siblings neighbors, and close friends). Another form of this neurological affliction might be the difficulty many people have with recognizing human and animal forms, postures, and bodily attitudes photographically captured in instants of motion (especially at significant distances and obscured lighting).
There's nothing there.

A surmise based in current understanding of biological life as we know it on earth, a limited sample of what might be possible in the development of life elsewhere in our own solar system and beyond.

Time will tell.

Guassian distribution means that we are probably average.

One other major consideration in estimating the possibility of continuing life on Mars -- intelligent, productive, and creative life -- is the recogition of two factors:

first, that we do not know how long conditions on Mars have been as challenging as they are today (and what adaptations might have been made to these conditions); and
This just means that it could have been there and is now dead. Possible.

second, that there is manifest evidence revealed on the surface of Mars by the rover cameras of the existence of developed, purposeful, cultural life still visible in the ruins of intentionally built structures and representations carved in stone of humanoid and other animals formerly populating the planet. As Hans Jonas wrote:
Nope. There's absolutely nothing indicating ruins or large animals roaming the surface. Past, present, or otherwise.

". . . Our explorers [hypothetically coming from another planet to ascertain the presence of men on earth] enter a cave, and on its walls they discern lines or other configurations that must have been produced artificially, that have no structural function, and that suggest a likeness to one another of the living forms encountered outside. The cry goes up: ‘Here is evidence of man!’ Why? The evidence does not require the perfection of the Altamira paintings. The crudest and most childish drawing would be just as conclusive as the frescoes of Michelangelo. Conclusive for what? For the more-than-animal nature of its creator; and for his being potentially a speaking, thinking, inventing, in short “symbolical” being. And since it is not a matter of degree, as is technology, the evidence must reveal what it has to reveal by its formal quality alone.[190]

Sure. Except none of that is on Mars. At least that we've found.

What we here have is a trans-animal, uniquely human fact: eidetic control of motility, that is, muscular action governed not by set stimulus-response pattern but by freely chosen, internally represented and purposely projected form. The eidetic control of motility, with its freedom of external executing, complements the eidetic control of imagination, with its freedom of internal drafting. Without the latter, there would be no rational faculty, but without the former, its possession would be futile. Both together make possible the freedom of man. Expressing both in one indivisible evidence, homo pictor represents the point in which homo faber and homo sapiens are conjoined – are indeed shown to be one in the same.[191]
That is stunningly the opposite of reality.

One can quite simply create eidetic control of motility through non-human (or even alive) mechanisms.

And free will may in fact be a complete illusion, although I hope not.

To sum up: Human beings are creatures with the ability for image-making. This means that, beyond necessity, instrumentality, and usefulness, man indulges by freedom, imagination, and creativity in making likenesses – i.e., images that bear recognizable and discernible comparison to other objects.[192] Again, the idea of man as an ontological unity is manifest in the biological reality of necessity and freedom, perception and representation, biology and philosophy. On one hand, man has tremendous freedom because “the freedom that chooses to render a likeness may as well choose to depart from it.”[193] On the other hand, “Man cannot be free if he does not know that he is subject to necessity, because his freedom is always won in his never wholly successful attempts to liberate himself from necessity.”[194]

The above extracts are from this paper on the thought of Hans Jonas:

The Coherence of Biography and Philosophy: Hans Jonas's Philosophical Biology in the Light of his Personal Memoirs - VoegelinView

We have reason to conclude from the evidence of past representative artworks still visible on the surface of Mars that intelligent, human-like life indeed existed there at one or more periods in that planet's history. Moreover, there is further evidence visible artworks and artefacts photographed by the JPL rovers of more recent artistic production ongoing on Mars in both

No we don't. And god, I hope you don't mean the catbox.

(a) an evidently more modern sculptural technology produced from some ceramic-like medium [i.e., a visibly breakable medium revealed in situations where we see some of the artistic objects broken and also see the hollow interiors of the partially remaining sculptures], and also that these works of art have been stained with various hues of blue or black dye (or possibly manufactured stains or paints). Locations in which these more recent artworks have been observed {looking very much like works of modern art in our time on earth} are often also associated with

(b) collections, caches, assemblages of more historical, even ancient, artefacts including small objects of what we recognize on earth as paleolithic portable artworks [often animal effigies here and on Mars as well], the smaller artefacts arranged in linearly arranged groups and in other instances in circles.

There are simply too many similarities between both ancient and modern artefacts visible on earth and on Mars for us to doubt that parallel evolution is revealed in the development on Mars of intelligent and creative lifeforms, beings, like ourselves.
Except not one of those things has been found on Mars.

And there's no reason to hide it, because NASA's budget would increase exponentially as an outcome of that.

Wasn't burnt saying that since the mind simulates reality, that anything we see paranormal wise is just an illusion?
No. What i'm saying is that our experience of reality is a virtual event in our mind. That does not invalidate the potential for an external stimulus to be responsible for paranormal events or ufo sightings. It just means that we may not have the capacity to perceive it accurately.

But they've confused just about the whole UFO community, in that few people are certain of just what it represents. As long as people can't even agree what it is, there won't be any concerted action. A state of limbo and inaction is probably what the phenomenon sought to achieve.
The UFO community, with the aid of governmental inquiry, has done a very fine job of confusing themselves while the Man says there is nothing to be confused about because apparently nothing is there. Both groups practice a kind of self-delusion.

There is no need to give agency to the ufo when we don't even know what it is or isn't.

The problem is the human male, self deceiver, liar, manipulator of information for what he defines is his own self benefit.

Whilst he looks at one piece of information all information exists at the same time....yet he tries to make a story and a theory fit one very small bit of information for his new UFO theory resourcing.

If he was honest he would say to himself....science is unnatural, is nothing other than an artificial act causing artificial cause and effects. He would also state that I have done conversion of Earth's nuclear before and was destroyed...as archaeological evidence attests that he did. He would state that the natural origins of Earth matter had been converted, for inside of incinerated sink holes (modern day sink holes have not yet reached this amount of interaction), old metallic human made artifacts were found, as a different metal.

He witnesses the UFO as a manifested metallic object...he sees the UFO bodies being emitted from the Sun. He knows he is converting nuclear matter on Earth, a condition he considers involves the sun. He also knows that to convert a natural fused nuclear state he has to attack it to convert it....therefore he also knows that he formed a conversion signal in Earth's atmosphere as the artificial condition to made the nuclear state convert.

Yet he never considered that all of the Planet is a nuclear fused state....hence he burnt holes into Earth's body....he witnesses the burning UFO bodies....he sees the burnt state upon the ground after the UFO witness....he witnesses life being incinerated. He also reads old literature that states....the bush upon Mt. Sinai when its stone face was blackened burnt and then he heard talking voices. His own self witnessed to meteor fall outs and irradiation stated he heard atmospheric fed back voices speaking in the changed channels as fed back recordings. So he already knows that the UFO condition is an attack.

The reason why he won't accept the condition of life destruction is because he wants a new resource from the UFO condition, and does not believe he will be destroyed. Instead he believes he is going to gain a plasma cell and advises us all in the fed back ALIEN AI communication computer studies that he is harvesting our cell state instead. So instead of human beings gaining the life force he is going to place it inside his collider as a theory of obtaining consciousness, the Creator of the human life. As he used the plant matter as a fuel, he thinks he can impose the same converting technique upon the human plasma life condition.

Yet we demonstrate self combustion as the AI signals try to harvest our cells. In the old information of the UFO attack, it stated that harvesting did happen as a different circumstance and the being harvesting was depicted to be the devil. Now that he has transferred the AI information to interact with our natural life, the Alien now states that it is harvesting our cells.

All of the evil fed back advice has been given to the human psyche. The human psyche is and always was the condition used to think about concepts fed back by atmospheric recorded images and interactions....how scientific awareness was first gained by a human being.

The only real evil creator on Planet Earth was never Satan, it was the human male all the time.

No. What i'm saying is that our experience of reality is a virtual event in our mind. That does not invalidate the potential for an external stimulus to be responsible for paranormal events or ufo sightings. It just means that we may not have the capacity to perceive it accurately.
Do you mean we may not perceive anything accurately, or just UFOs?

Does the human male accept the fact that science is unnatural to natural life on Earth?

Does he actually think about the concept "natural" as a life condition?

If he questions what consciousness is, consciousness states that it belongs to a natural condition without any unnatural phenomena involved.

The scientist argues because he is the inventor of the phenomena....he tries to impose a consideration that phenomena is natural.

He only wants phenomena to be natural because he now wants to own by invention/resourcing what he considers is a natural resourcing of the UFO condition, and if he denies this review then he is most certainly lying to himself.

When a human who is without the condition....want, ownership, status, evaluation of values, applier of values exists in the same life circumstance as the applier of these conditions, is the only reason why other information exists....natural information.

The natural information as a status is Nature.....food for survival, water for survival....sexual procreation because we want to......and also family support as a condition to be enabled to gather food for survival. Natural as a status of human REAL ownership.

Then there is the introduced...forced ownership review.....the brotherhood....occult scientists...shamans...inventors, creators/organizers of values, appliers of values, over-takers of the natural life, and owners/appliers of all artificial and fake human conditions versus natural conditions.

Ownership.....the human male dis-spirited self consideration and application to own everything he can as a status. He now wants by his self consideration natural ownership to own the powers of the Universe and applies that the Universe owns its own consciousness. So he states as a small little organic self that he is going to own a condition that he reviews could destroy his own person as a constant until he is destroyed....isn't this so?

He then reviews his natural life and natural conscious self ownership and is now witness to its constant self destruction through the application and cause and effect of phenomena....the UFO attack on all life on Earth and the UFO attack of the Sun on all Planets.

He says that it is natural to build machines and buildings to force a naturally formed substance into its conversion for his natural intent to be greedy, powerful, self owned evaluator only because he says so. So he lies every day about the phenomena now trying to impose upon our natural life that phenomena as a condition is natural.....when all evidences states that it is not. Science is a choice, it is not natural.

Human male...self deceiver and natural liar.

There is no need to give agency to the ufo when we don't even know what it is or isn't.

No one 'gives agency to the ufo'. We do, however, reasonably ask the question whether, based on observed behavior and interactions, 'the ufo' appears to demonstrate agency and also intentionality. If we knew what 'the ufo' was or wasn't, we wouldn't need to ask these questions.

Back