• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Four flying bombs were captured on film and survived without alteration. The only inconsistency is chopper 4 disappears behind the top of tower 1 while the other three are lower but at the same level. Here they are in this order; NY1, WB11, CBS, and Chopper 4, aka NBC.

orb-wide_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

orb-cbs_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

She (WB11) first described it as what could be a police helicopter and after she realized it caused the explosion, changed her thoughts in that moment. These women literally got trapped in the twilight zone. If it wasn't a helicopter, (no propeller) it certainly could not have been a plane. A chopper (From chopper 4 nbc) passed west just over a minute before the orb dropped from the right/west side. The orb was the orb, helicopters are helicopters and the computer generated imagery utilized on 911 was a failure.

wtcsmallhelicopter.jpg

helicopter-chop-4_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The more and more this guys posts of his crazy ideas, the less and less likely anyone is to believe it.

hold_that_thought said:
You have to remember a goodly number on here are paranoid, and a few are just delusional. Which leaves very few of us who don't look for gremlins where they don't exist. I can show a number of my own photographs and convince someone somewhere that the photo isn't what is actually there--just a question of demographs.

You have to remember a few on here are in denial about facts and a few are just delusional. Which leaves very few of you who will look for or at evidence that disagrees with your delusions of hijacking nonsense. You cannot show a number of photographs or videos that can prove a plane impacted the south tower and will not because I would mock and attack all of it with real evidence proving no plane was even in the area when it exploded. Video fakery is proven most assuredly with WB11's footage that displays its first computer plane only one minute after the orb was last shown.

wb-926-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-927-morph_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

UA 175 cannot be proven because it didn't show up in 4 live broadcasts. An orb came from the northwest moving very slowly over the Hudson River. Here is Chopper 4 NBC. This footage ran for over 2 minutes before the orb drops from right/northwest of the towers. This orb was eventually called the 'plane'. That proves all by itself that no plane impacted the south tower. Watch very close to above and right of T1 for the orb, which casts its own shadow behind the buildings before it impacts the southeast corner of T2.

shadow-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The following three were filmed on 911; Chopper 4 orb, WB11 chopper, and a plane that evening. It is clear that camera zoom on a distant object will reveal more detail and will often provide positive identification as it does with the chopper and plane. The orb shows no identifying characteristics of any known flying object or aircraft, staying true to its drone status. Note the speed and efficiency of the chopper and plane compared to the laughable cartoon dive of the orb.

very-close-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-chopper_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

plane-zoom_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Its the facebook of conspiracy sites "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I'LL TAKE YOU ALL TO THE 75TH DIMENSION" "I'M SPECIAL BECAUSE ALIENS PROBED" " THE FBI ARE BUILD GAS CHAMBERS WERE ALL GOING TO DIE" *please donate to my UFO diclosure website* (These are the type of people they keep) ..... Everyone else they ban .

Techmac's digital attempt at computer generated imagery was assinine. Note that it has no right wing and the left wing and engine dislodge right after it gets below the copyright. It convienently zooms in preventing view of the faux image between the towers. WB11 didn't get its first plane morph until 9:27 and the similarities between the two are profound.

no-right-wing_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtctechmac.jpg

wtcwb927.jpg

wtcwb11926.jpg

I firmley believe H.A.A.R.P did it , the hologram of the two planes hitting the towers along with the 3-5,000 dead citizens which may have never existed in the first place because the secret world government and mossad agents bribed the families who may have not been american citizens in the first place to "BS"(see how i highlight the bs) the media into thinking this was actually afganstan terrorists who live in a cave 300 days of the year, who's main source of recreation is injecting and smoking heroin and herding camels. ( can you hear the sarcasm in my typing voice) . (I'M Sorry y'all i'm having a bad day! ! !)

Holy jumpin when will you people just pay respects and move on? Truthers are getting nuttier by the minute. UFOs are now involved, ah OK.

I would expect nothing less from a few trolls who have no chance at refuting facts. It's like you got your face bashed in and then laughed at the person who smashed it. My work on jfk and 911 is irrefutable because it's all video footage that tells the truth.
You have nothing here but digitally-trashed footage a decade old. In the JFK case, it's been binned repeatedly.

You're on drugs, clearly. And not the good stuff judging by the effect.

This makes me sad what I see in the picture below is a human being falling. I find it very disrespectful that people keep posting images like this we should not forget all the people that have died as a result of events of 9/11.

wtcfakewest.jpg

THE RIGHT ENGINE IS NOT DISCERNABLE and not aligned with the sagging left engine. It's an obvious and easily proven fake. Every video and picture can be proven frauds in the same way. Garbage in, garbage out.

Notice the white component anterior to the right engine. The fake engine is behind that and far too rear of the left sagging engine. It is simply a fake image with numerous impossibilities.

The shark fin does not have that fancy angle backward of the boeing. The horizontal stabilizer should be more centered (forward of) with the fin. The right boeing wing is anterior to the fin, while the fake wing is oddly pointing up and far too rear at this angle. The fake image is missing that distinct point at the nose and clearly smaller than it has to appear, if it was real.

wtcperfect767.jpg

wtcblackzoom.jpg

Back