• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

911 Debate on Coast to Coast Live 8-21

Free versions of recent episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
ON RADIO RIGHT NOW!
9/11 Debate Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Dave Thomas, a physicist from New Mexicans for Science and Reason will debate the idea of controlled demolition of buildings on 9/11. Kim Johnson and Niels Harrit also join the discussion. Hosted by Ian Punnett.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

RygyWa said:
ON RADIO RIGHT NOW!
9/11 Debate Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Dave Thomas, a physicist from New Mexicans for Science and Reason will debate the idea of controlled demolition of buildings on 9/11. Kim Johnson and Niels Harrit also join the discussion. Hosted by Ian Punnett.

Legal free affiliate listen live links

http://www.coaststream.com/index.php

I personally do not find humor in the actions of people wanting to know the truth about how such a heinous crime was committed, one that killed nearly 4 thousands people and justified the deaths of thousands of other people in the resulting "mission". I would never laugh at a person who wants to solve a crime of that nature.... but that is just me.

The architects and engineers have nothing to gain from lying about their findings.

I personally do not find humor in the actions of people wanting to know the truth about how such a heinous crime was committed, one that killed nearly 4 thousands people and justified the deaths of thousands of other people in the resulting "mission". I would never laugh at a person who wants to solve a crime of that nature.... but that is just me.

The architects and engineers have nothing to gain from lying about their findings.

Considering that we know what happened that day, I liken the truthers to marathon runners that continue to run a race that has ended. And yes, the architects and engineers that continue to argue this get to go on the radio and promote their books.

We DO NOT KNOW what happened that day, and I would say your label for people seeking the truth is bordering on "name calling", which is not allowed here. How about we try skeptic rather than "truther".

If you feel I am in error, I would LOVE for you to tell us all what indeed did happen that day.

We DO NOT KNOW what happened that day, and I would say your label for people seeking the truth is bordering on "name calling", which is not allowed here. How about we try skeptic rather than "truther".

If you feel I am in error, I would LOVE for you to tell us all what indeed did happen that day.

There was a conspiracy by Al Qaeda to attack Americans on their own soil.
I thought that they went by the name "truther?" According the that bastion of knowledge wikipedia
"9/11 Truth movement" is the collective name of loosely affiliated organizations and individuals that question whether the United States government, agencies of the United States or individuals within such agencies were either responsible for or purposefully complicit in the September 11 attacks. The term is also being used by the adherents of the movement. Adherents also call themselves "9/11 Truthers" "9/11 skeptics"or "truth activists", while generally rejecting the term "conspiracy theorists".

So I wouldn't consider it name calling.

Of all the conspiracy theories I've heard I think this may be the most ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

WE DO KNOW what happened that day. Here's the man responsible for it admitting so YEARS AGO.

Case closed.

Of all the conspiracy theories I've heard I think this may be the most ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

WE DO KNOW what happened that day. Here's the man responsible for it admitting so YEARS AGO.

Case closed.

If you did a little more research, or just look at the guy, you will see that "things are not as they seem". This is NOT Osama.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

There was a conspiracy by Al Qaeda to attack Americans on their own soil.
I thought that they went by the name "truther?" According the that bastion of knowledge wikipedia

So I wouldn't consider it name calling.

no problem. I guess we are ALL truthers here, right?

That isn't Osama? LMMAO. Lol, I'm out of here.

If it is, I am the easter bunny. :)

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Is Osama wanted by the FBI for 9/11 crimes?

Pixelsmith is probably right. That video isn't Bin Laden, at least according to former CIA Middle East insider Robert Baer . He and a lot of other high ranking CIA officals have claimed that Bin Laden is probably dead. He also stated that the audio of Bin Laden's speeches are almost certainly fake. As far as I understand Bin Laden has never admitted to planning 911. In addition he hasn't been charged for it, because there's no evidence that he orchestrated it. Under his profile, the FBI states that he's wanted for for the first World Trade Center bombing among other things, but not 911.
I don't know what this all means exactly. But it's doubtful that Bin Laden is the culprit.
By the way, I agree that the Truthers are wasting their time. They're barking up the wrong tree. I'm sure there was a conspiracy that day but we'll probably never know the facts of it.

By the way, I agree that the Truthers are wasting their time. They're barking up the wrong tree. I'm sure there was a conspiracy that day but we'll probably never know the facts of it.

Are you suggesting that there is another tree up which they should be barking? If so, could you put some definition to that tree?

I would agree that the total Truther Movement is somewhat disconnected and portions of it are "over the edge".

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Are you suggesting that there is another tree up which they should be barking? If so, could you put some definition to that tree?

The tree I meant in this case, is the tree labeled "Bush (or Cheney) did it." I think the event was a combination of negligence on the part of the US govt in preventing it, and actual highjacking by (someone?) in response the US foreign policy and actions. Those two elements are not far fetched and seem likely.

I only have a small bit to say about this whole thread ,firstly theres more evidence to prove it was a inside job than to disapprove , secondly "Bin Laden" was americans biggest investment , this guy has made over 20 trillion dollars for private frims and security contractors , The War of Terror is lie , it was created to secure bases in the Middle east for a future engagement over resources between China ,Russia and Iran when the oil starts to dry out and to take away the rights of every single western state citizen .
Finally the head of C.I.A was Mr senior Bush and his son was President democracy my ass .

This thread leaves me in awe. Throughout all of human history, perhaps all of biological history, there has never been a display of stupidity so raw and pure as what we find in the 9/11 truther movement. It's like the singularity of dumb, an entire multiverse of idiocy compressed down to a tiny, seemingly impossible point. I defy any conscious being to cite something more mindless. It's impossible. These nutjobs would have us believe that a man they consider to be a moron in the first place has somehow masterminded and pulled off the grandest stunt in world history. They also try to convince us that a media that hates him more passionately than they have probably hated any US president since Nixon would just let it slide, that they wouldn't be pursuing the story with unprecedented zeal if there was a molecule of credibility to it. The thinking of Ted Bundy seems rational when compared to this. The random musings of earthworms and aardvarks are akin to one of Tesla's more inspired brainstorms when stacked against the inner-workings of the truther. That more than 2-3 people actually subscribe to such breathtaking foolishness is downright scary. And good God, they are permitted to vote just like the rest of us. My interest in UFOs frequently puts me into elbow-rubbing proximity to these "people." Maybe I really have been deluding myself.

This is an explosion:
explo2.jpg

It is a sad commentary on our communal intelligence if it can not be recognized as such.

The rest needs to be determined by an independent investigation.

And as you see it all mixes together with the same types: witness the Louis Jarvis ravings about the 9/11 topic. According to Christopher O'Brien, all of Jarvis' research is "meticulously documented".

Let all that sink in and you can see why some of us think that the Paracast is heading down a dark (and very very silly) path.

Lance

Or maybe let's see what the meticulous documentation is and whether it passes muster. Then you can decide.

Gene, meticulous documentation that the planes that crashed into the WTC buildings were empty (as Jarvis apparently also claims) would have to come from another dimension, a dark (and very very silly) dimension.

Lance

That would require documentation from an alternate universe. :)

The easiest way to get someone to have an actual debate on the 9/11 subject is to cover issues that are not divisive, such as claims about explosions. The physical elements of the subject have done nothing but hurt any cause to get a new, independent investigation into the events.

Trying to present physics to people when you don't have an educated background on the subject matter to others who likely won't have that educational background either is a futile cause IMO. The TRUTH is I don't know if the buildings were blown up or anything of that nature. I know what my eyes see, but I also have an emotional reaction to that and could be wrong because I am letting my emotions get the better of me because I care about the subject. I have totally walked away from talking about those subjects, even WTC 7, because the truth is I don't know what I am talking about from a technical standpoint. Even if I did, I could still be wrong because I am emotionally attached to the subject. So I'll say planes brought down the towers and Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

However, that by no means says I am comfortable with the story given by the 9/11 Commission Report. There is no question that Muslim extremists were training at various military bases for some objective. Was it to carry out 9/11? I don't know, I lean towards no. I think they were being trained to use for our own means in another country that we wanted to attack. I think they were co-opted by some group who used them for a different agenda. I don't know who that is. I lean towards foreign intelligence agencies, like the ISI, and at least one private aerospace contractor. With the support of very few actual traitors in the military/intelligence apparatus. The wargames that confused military personal point to people inside having helped coodrinate the attack IMO.

4 names I would point out should bring up reasonable questions to the 9/11 events. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, Lt. Col. Steven Butler, FBI agent (Chicago) Robert Wright, and FBI agent (Phoenix) Collen Rawlley are very key to getting to hard questions that do not have good enough answers. Not the views of "activists" but of people in our government that are patriots that tried to stop those attacks. Not their views based on their professional background either, but of actual involvement with tracking terrorist cells and being pulled off the cases by someone from above. But don't take my word for it, look up those names and information that relates to this subject. Tell me what you find.

It is much easier though to stay away from divisive topics like controlled demos or any physical events of 9/11. The wargames, the actual terrorists being trained at various bases (Pensacola, FL and Monterey, CA for example), the stories of people like the 4 I mentioned that can't be "laughed off" (along with Sibel Edmonds), the poor job the 9/11 Commission did with the investigation in general (according to 6/10 panel members themselves, omitting key witness testimony and not going far enough with their subpoena powers), allowing the head of the Pakistani ISI to leave the country when he was in DC on 9/11 despite him being involved with wiring $100K to the terrorists, and other topics like this. There are many. Far too many and this is why I still think the topic is valid. It just needs to be looked at more objectively by people on all sides.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

BTW, reading some of the replies here I am reminded why I don't frequent the forums much anymore. A bunch of arrogant, hubris filled know-it-alls give their typical replies on this topic. Maybe if you actually did your homework on this topic instead of spotpicking every single strawman that comes down the road on this topic you would learn something? Nah, it's better showing how "intelligent" you are "debunking" important topics based on misrepresentations, strawmen, and flat out wrong info that most people who are "skeptical" of the offical story don't even suggest. I bet all of you who do that have actually read the 9/11 Commission Report. Right guys? That won't stop the debates being about controlled demolitions and Jewish conspiracies. Who cares about facts from real people directly involved with the events of 9/11 when you feel the need to look cool to others?

*rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back