• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

44 Pages and counting...

Close the Billy Meier Thread?

• Yes Please - it serves no further purpose...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Thanks - I like repeating myself until I'm blue in the face...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mindsky, I'm not asking for censorship.

When/where did I ever ask for any post to be deleted?

When/where did I ever ask for any user to be banned?

The only reason I asked for the thread to be 'locked' (not deleted) is that the longer it goes on, the more 'diluted' it becomes. Any new user seeing that thread will think twice before wading through 40 plus pages and will be sorely disappointed to realize that most of the useful discussion is in the first third of it.

Also, I suspect many will not read all of it and post a repeat question that was addressed at the beginning - further diluting it.

Maybe this is just highlighting the inadequacies of the format of discussion forums/boards in general.

Maybe we need more moderators to spot when discussions are 'in a rut' and steer them back 'on course'.

But let me repeat that I am not asking for posts to be deleted and users to be banned without good reason.

BTW Mindsky, why do you think this thread "is crap"?

I wonder why people here are upset with the FIGU people...no one has to join there group...I have got tons of info for free.

Or does it say more about critics...that they attack if there is mention of money?

ZTGR said:
I wonder why people here are upset with the FIGU people...no one has to join there group...I have got tons of info for free.

Or does it say more about critics...that they attack if there is mention of money?

And so it goes on....

Actually, I tried to lock it after that great single Billy quote that TerraX posted, but he beat me to it.

I think we've all had enough, but if people complain, we'll unlock it again.

It seems to have run it's course. It is intresting reading to say the least. I would guess it is probably best to leave it locked.

Well, if anyone has anything constructive to say, they could always start a new thread.

I think the main problem with the thread is that it lost focus - the photo analysis done by David and Jeffs pictures are lost in all the pro-BM 'waffle'. Perhaps that is what they intended to happen.

Perhaps, with hindsight, threads should be more specific and users asked to stick to topic - if they 'fork' into several discussions, I would say that it's time to split the thread down.

Ideally, there ought to be one thread dealing with specific points about the Paracast shows featuring MH, a thread for David's photo analysis, a thread for Jeff's photos and a thread about the BM cult in general.

Personally, I think the BM topic has been 'done to death' and it's obvious that the pro-BM have nothing new to add to the debate except attention seeking and character assassination.

Interestingly enough I got a phone call from someone this morning who claims to have one of Meier's original photos, in fact a direct print. I've asked for a loan and they have agreed, although they are extremely stand off-ish about it. This person alledges the same conclusions that I do, that theyre small models on a supporting structure or line. I'll have to contact Eastman House to see if they'll test the paper it's printed on to establish it's lineage or age if this actually comes to pass. I'm told it's one of Meier's classic disc ships and the environment is unmistakable as it's seen in other Meier shots.

I'll keep everyone posted.

jritzmann said:
Interestingly enough I got a phone call from someone this morning who claims to have one of Meier's original photos, in fact a direct print. I've asked for a loan and they have agreed, although they are extremely stand off-ish about it. This person alledges the same conclusions that I do, that theyre small models on a supporting structure or line. I'll have to contact Eastman House to see if they'll test the paper it's printed on to establish it's lineage or age if this actually comes to pass. I'm told it's one of Meier's classic disc ships and the environment is unmistakable as it's seen in other Meier shots.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Jeff, did this person explain how he got his hands on an original? Given what elaborate reasoning there has been about why there are no negatives, I would think that these are items which are watched closer than most government's state secrets.

Thanks,
Aaron

aaron said:
Jeff, did this person explain how he got his hands on an original? Given what elaborate reasoning there has been about why there are no negatives, I would think that these are items which are watched closer than most government's state secrets.

Thanks,
Aaron

Yes they explained how, although I'm not really at liberty to discuss all the details until such time as we reach an agreement on confidentiality. I'm not going to blow the opportunity or scare anyone off by saying anything out of turn whatsoever.

I can say it wasnt anything underhanded, nor did they steal them from anyone. Apparently at one time there were so many prints it was ridiculous...makes you wonder why there's absolutely according to the Meier camp there's none around now huh.

jritzmann said:
Yes they explained how, although I'm not really at liberty to discuss all the details until such time as we reach an agreement on confidentiality. I'm not going to blow the opportunity or scare anyone off by saying anything out of turn whatsoever.

I can say it wasnt anything underhanded, nor did they steal them from anyone. Apparently at one time there were so many prints it was ridiculous...makes you wonder why there's absolutely according to the Meier camp there's none around now huh.
Thanks Jeff. I obviously don't want you to blow this opportunity to blow the lid off this by blabbing all about it before you even get to look at the photos.

It does boggle the mind how there are none around these days.

It's really simple to understand why there is no originals or negatives left.
If you are faking photos and you know you can be discovered by orginals and negatives prints, what would you do with them? ;D

I bet it will not take a long time before the minions/helpers/or himself using a proxy and a new nick open a new thread. that is always the way it's done in all ufo forums on the net when the topic dies. looks like their/his job is to keep it going (sales). I wonder what those people think when they see emails like the ones he sent calling them customers, what else do they need to hear? AMAZING!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If I believe in meier and all his crazy stuff will that mean im saved or do I still need to buy the dvd to be saved? ::)

Good going TX, good news J.R.

Havent heard back yet, I was told I'd hear from them long before now...so I'm not sure what the issue is. However, the first call was out of the blue so I'm not really surprised....they'll probably call when I'm either out running around for the holidays or on the toilet. ;)

Yeah I posted that link before and in another forum I posted a really old article (was in black and white) of a guy who duplicated the photos and effects that meier did. I can't see to find the article now.
J.R. do you remember that posted in ATS? maybe you can find it, seems like it vanished from the net. Weird maybe they hunted down lol. The comment that no-one have duplicated the photos felt to the trash starting with that person, and 3 more different duplications.

As expected some individuals declare victory over matters. Hardly could I believe the latest diatribe mudslinging posts. Incredible. Jeff's at the center off having lied about a 'crossbow', what's the relevance here other then trying to discredit someone? 'Serial-demander' Horn who's flying at warp 9 so it seems is also up to his old bag of tricks. Geesh.

TerraX said:
As expected some individuals declare victory over matters. Hardly could I believe the latest diatribe mudslinging posts. Incredible. Jeff's at the center off having lied about a 'crossbow', what's the relevance here other then trying to discredit someone? 'Serial-demander' Horn who's flying at warp 9 so it seems is also up to his old bag of tricks. Geesh.

It's absurd, in that they dont even know what theyre talking about. Nothing was lied about whatsoever. They asked me if I remembered a crossbow, and at the time I didnt. When I connected it with Star Wars, then I got what they were bringing up, and told them....then I'm immediately branded a liar. LMAO!!!

I went against better judgement to explain it to them so they'd see how ridiculous they are being. I mean this is so incredibly stupid, I mean....just stuuuupid. LOL...if thats their "dirt" or they think it is, then I must be ok.

But again it does show these people cant attack the data you present so they attack you. It's horribly pathetic, and looks like last ditch efforts. Whatever, I'm done with this moronic crap.

Back