1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Bill Hall
    Bill Hall dibsz
    Hi Debbie! My new book is on phantom messages, and I have a chapter on Dodleston with a contribution by Gary Rowe. I would love to include information you shared in this forum. I also seek to contact Ken Webster - no interview needed, just to use a quote from him and some of the message examples from The Vertical Plane. Can you please assist? Best, Bill
  2. Lou_Sheehan
    Lou_Sheehan Usual Suspect
    Have you ever checked into/followed Mufon Case 74282? -- Lou
  3. Lou_Sheehan
    Have you ever checked into/followed Mufon Case 74282? -- Lou
  4. celt11
    celt11 Gene Steinberg
    Hi Gene, for some reason i have dropped out of plus, checked paypal and did not see any payment activity. Is there a reason for this at your end?
    1. Gene Steinberg
      Gene Steinberg
      Your subscription ended on October 13th. I received notices from PayPal that it was not able to process the payment, but will try again on the 23rd. You should make sure there is sufficient funds in there to cover the payment. If you have any further questions, please open a private conversation with me.
      Oct 23, 2017
  5. Lou_Sheehan
    I THOUGHT I heard the Canadian 'accent' in your voice. lucky you to be living there.
    1. Usual Suspect likes this.
    2. Usual Suspect
      Usual Suspect
      Thanks for the comment! Can I ask where you're located?
      Oct 9, 2017
  6. Thomas R Morrison
    Thomas R Morrison Usual Suspect
    2. Usual Suspect
      Usual Suspect
      Oct 8, 2017
      Thomas R Morrison likes this.
  7. The Raven King
    The Raven King Christopher O'Brien
    Good evening Chris. I live in the UK ... I play slide guitar and some fiddle, some blues harp ,It was great to hear you connect with Jacques Vallee on the programme today, I'm an enthusiast like you and to connect with your heroes is rare, most I've met have feet of clay,
    I really felt for you today, you reminded me of me !! I hope your health improves and like is kind to you and yours.
    Cheers Charles
  8. Waller
    Waller spacebrother
    emailwallerjoelatgmail.com
  9. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued...) Please let me know if this interests you. Otherwise, thanks for participating in forums and good luck for the 'future'.

Kind Regards,

Owen Fry,
    Melbourne, Australia.

P.S. Sorry, for the long message, I had to cut it up into sections so that I could post all of it.
  10. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued...) If you could source a copy for me, I would happily convert the text into an e-book and send it back to you in that form, for you to market and price at your discretion. If you would like me to do the entire process of putting it up on to the internet for you, as a an item that can be bought on Amazon, I could do that too. However, I'd like to stay out of the financial side of it...(continued)
  11. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued from last message)...I suspect that they realised the book's market value (which Amazon US would have you believe is $500 USD). A lot of people are interested in 'A Vertical Plane' and you've said you don't have time to turn it into an e-book. I strongly believe that knowledge should be affordable and available.....(continued in next message)
  12. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued from previous message)...A book that might interest you in this area is 'An Experiment With Time' by J.W. Dunne. It's from 1927 but still puts forth a controversial theory of time that the author tried to test.

I am really just seeking out a copy of Ken Webster's book. I've ordered two copies and both orders were cancelled by the supplier.
    ....(continued in next message)
  13. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    Hi dibsz,

I'm sure you're overwhelmed with questions about 'The Vertical Plane' so I'll keep this brief. I heard of your story via a podcast. I'm not really interested in paranormal events but moreso in the nature of time....(continued in next message)
  14. S.R.L.
    S.R.L.
    Just another lemming hopelessly staring down into the Ufological abyss.
  15. Ripthesystem
    Ripthesystem Decker
    Hey Don welcome back! When will fridays show be up on the website, or Stitcher? It is Mark from Wilmington NC . The midnight start time on the east coast got me again!
  16. technomage
    technomage Usual Suspect
    Why, oh why, did you change your forum name? Ufology and you are almost synonymous!
    2. Usual Suspect
      Usual Suspect
      I changed my screen name because I felt that it would work better when referring to my Question Bank questions, and also when something I might post on the forum becomes a point of contention e.g.

"Someone dared to post a picture of Jacques Vallée with a pie in the face!"
      "Sacrilege! Who did that?"
      "You know. The Usual Suspect"

lol ... you know all the trouble I get in around here ;-)
      Dec 22, 2016
      Wade, Ron Away and technomage like this.
  17. Fran1878
    Fran1878 Gene Steinberg
    A little while ago stumbled across The Paracast on YouTube and have to say now i'am a massive fan.Its my go to listen in the evening.Keep up the good work.
    1. Gene Steinberg likes this.
    2. Gene Steinberg
      Gene Steinberg
      Thank you.
      Dec 6, 2016
  18. tobinsky
    tobinsky
    I must be the longest member never to have posted a message.
    1. Gene Steinberg likes this.
    2. Gene Steinberg
      Gene Steinberg
      No time like the present. :D
      Nov 30, 2016
  19. mike
  20. Atrayo
    Atrayo
    Updating my profile.