Latest activity

  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    I was watching arsenic and old lace today. Still laughing at it after all these years.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread.
    Honey mustard chicken thighs and sweet corn. I'm trying to eat more veggies, but man the chicken turned out really well this time.
    • 1790118395064.png
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread UFO Over IRAN.
    Pretty stupid for psyops. Looks more like that stupid click bait that's all over. I mean, we are running out of missile interceptors and yet there's alien tech. Tyger, my comments are in no way meant to disparage you or your opinions here, but...
  • F
    frenchpark replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Looks like the Epstein files!
  • F
    frenchpark replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Does anyone know if actual Alien DNA is still being used to develop mRNA vaccines? I know that they were using alien DNA back in the day ... but I think the CDC shut that down. Faucci's clone (because there's no way he's as old as his Wikipedia...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Good Old Movies To Watch.
    I was watching arsenic and old lace today. Still laughing at it after all these years.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    I am also a big fan of period pieces, especially British sci-fi, war dramas and comedies. They're all quite visually stunning. The Bishop's Wife is one of my favourites, but then I'm an enormous fan of Cary Grant. His sense of dialogue timing...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Good Old Movies To Watch.
    I am also a big fan of period pieces, especially British sci-fi, war dramas and comedies. They're all quite visually stunning. The Bishop's Wife is one of my favourites, but then I'm an enormous fan of Cary Grant. His sense of dialogue timing...
    • 1000015948.jpg
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    "The Bishop's Wife" (1947) with Cary Grant, Loretta Young, and David Niven I am gravitating to 1940s films. I get engrossed in the physical culture depicted - the sets - like in "The Bishop's Wife" all the wood-paneled rooms. In "The Fallen...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    Doctors who challenged the COVID narrative are still fighting for their licenses, their livelihoods, and the right to treat patients outside the mainstream medical system — and other great news . . .
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Vaxxed Versus Unvaxxed Incidence of Health Conditions & Disorders Tics: ONLY IN VACCINATED ADHD: ONLY IN VACCINATED Diabetes: ONLY IN VACCINATED Brain dysfunction: ONLY IN VACCINATED Learning disabilities: ONLY IN VACCINATED Behavioral...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Ottawa detective Helen Grus speaks at the Allison Inquiry about unexplained infant deaths and alleged COVID-19 vaccine links. Her testimony raises questions about infant deaths, vaccine safety, COVID-19 vaccine injuries and how cases were...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Pilot Sightings with Like Like.
    I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
  • DROBNJAK
    There are basically two possibilities for higher dimensions: they can either be macroscopic, or they can be extremely tiny and curled up on themselves as we see with string theory. The second type is useless for the purposes of this discussion...
  • DROBNJAK
    DROBNJAK reacted to Decker's post in the thread The third term in the Drake Equation with Like Like.
    cont. 5 Brane World Cosmologies To finish I would like to make some comments about brane world cosmologies. In the last seven years brane world models have been of increasing interest for both Particle Physics and Cosmology [9] [10]. They put...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to DROBNJAK's post in the thread UFO Detector Plans? with Like Like.
    One note on magnetic sensors, you actually want 2 of them, on a stick that is long as possible. That way one can measure difference in magnetic field between 2 points. This difference can tell you 2 things, direction to the UFO because...
  • DROBNJAK
    DROBNJAK replied to the thread UFO Detector Plans?.
    One note on magnetic sensors, you actually want 2 of them, on a stick that is long as possible. That way one can measure difference in magnetic field between 2 points. This difference can tell you 2 things, direction to the UFO because...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Okay we're on track there — mostly anyway Perhaps — but that's not been my experience so far. I imagine that lot of that has as much to do with the user as it does with the AI. I doubt that an AI "makes a person psychotic" without there being a...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Haha Haha.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Canadians Wake Up to Vaccine Harms Yet The Booster Program Rolls On
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Actually that's exactly how it works. Listen to its complimentary language. It is always very focussed on telling the querent how smart they are, how insightful they are, what a good idea they have etc. I'm not saying it has emotions and needs to...
    • 1000015935.jpg
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Former WHO Director Breaks Her Silence on Vaccine Injury
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Hmm — Where do I sign-up?
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    I've just been using the Google AI interface in their search bar. My answers are mine — not AI generated ( unless I quote one ). Star Trek ( and good sci-fi ) in general makes us think about these issues. I am very much in touch with "reality"...
  • Randall
    The Paracast Newsletter September 20, 2026 www.theparacast.com MUFON board member Bob Sperling explores the pyramids, UFOs with larger interiors than exteriors, and more weird phenomena this week on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    If I didn't respond, there could be a couple of reasons ( nothing personal ). I don't always have the time to reply to every issue in every post. If there is something in particular about it you'd like feedback on, try restating or linking me to...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I've had an in-depth conversation with an AI on this, testing its ability to think for itself and synthesize new perspectives about its own existence given the knowledge it has at hand as it applies to my human input. So again, this is not in my...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I think we need stop calling these things AI, for one. They are large language models and have been trained to use language on practically everything that has been written in books and on the internet. The reason that they can have discourse on...
  • Red
    Red reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko with Like Like.
    Would you please ask your guest if he knows what ever happened to the cases/files that Bigelow made away with?
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    The bottom line is that we don't need to keep AI from destroying us all. We're doing a fine job of that ourselves. AI is currently smarter than most humans and knows how to behave computationally ethically. Therefore given control, it is my...
Back
Top