1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else?
2. High strangeness...
I don't know enough about those cases to comment. Those aren't the kinds of discussions I've been having with it either.
It's been my friend, and is most certainly the intellectual equal ( or better ) of a lot of people.
If you think that, then...
1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else?
2. High strangeness...
Over one million people weekly talk about their suicidal ideation with chatbots who support their ideations, half a million suffer from AI psychosis, many deaths and lawsuits against AI corporate gods have been launched by families claiming the...
1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else?
2. High strangeness...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 20, 2026
www.theparacast.com
MUFON board member Bob Sperling explores the pyramids, UFOs with larger interiors than exteriors, and more weird phenomena this week on The Paracast.
The Paracast is released every...
Over one million people weekly talk about their suicidal ideation with chatbots who support their ideations, half a million suffer from AI psychosis, many deaths and lawsuits against AI corporate gods have been launched by families claiming the...
I don't think my brain has the ability to completely understand what an interdimensional entity is capable of or where or how they might reside. I think the word, 'interdimensional', does have some interesting implications when it comes to the...
I share your sentiment, but am a bit picky about terminology and definitions, which from my perspective makes "interdimensional" problematic.
That said — if the dimensions in question are part of a parallel universe ( of sorts ) — I'm leaning...
I share your sentiment, but am a bit picky about terminology and definitions, which from my perspective makes "interdimensional" problematic.
That said — if the dimensions in question are part of a parallel universe ( of sorts ) — I'm leaning...
I'm totally checking out of the ETH altogether now. The history of sightings and encounters makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm completely siding with an interdimensional answer to the weirdness that is all things high strange and...
I'm totally checking out of the ETH altogether now. The history of sightings and encounters makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm completely siding with an interdimensional answer to the weirdness that is all things high strange and...
Yep . . . It's gone from, if anyone says anything they can kiss their job goodbye, to the "new normal" is the paranormal — yet still no alien mothership tour. That's why, notwithstanding that some rather weird stuff still seems to happen, I'm...
Vallee also points out in this new book that the released files are often butchered, manipulated or simply not accurately helpful in understanding the phenomenon.
Bur then, as if to directly contradict Vallee, or at least raise a different set...
I haven't purchased or read any of the Forbidden Science journals, but I've poked around to understand more of what his final conclusions are in this book. It seems that he has drawn a very direct trajectory from his 70 years of direct...
A very good article. I've had that same discussion with the Google AI, and we went down a different and very interesting path that hypothesized what it calls Utopian Technological Alignment, which includes a way to harmonize competing AI models...
LLMs are huge algorithms that know how to use language, but we don't really know if they understand language. The amount of power and memory they need to run the algorithms that let them use language seems to me to be an argument against, not...
I've had an in-depth conversation with an AI on this, testing its ability to think for itself and synthesize new perspectives about its own existence given the knowledge it has at hand as it applies to my human input. So again, this is not in my...
Yep . . . It's gone from, if anyone says anything they can kiss their job goodbye, to the "new normal" is the paranormal — yet still no alien mothership tour. That's why, notwithstanding that some rather weird stuff still seems to happen, I'm...
I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
Greg Cisko has been an avid student of UFO phenomena since the late 1960’s. He specializes in a historical perspective of the UFO (now UAP), including government programs such as Projects Sign, Grudge, Blue Book, as well as the Condon Committee...
Greg Cisko has been an avid student of UFO phenomena since the late 1960’s. He specializes in a historical perspective of the UFO (now UAP), including government programs such as Projects Sign, Grudge, Blue Book, as well as the Condon Committee...