Latest activity

  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread About Forum Glitches.....
    They must of read one of your computers for dummies books.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread About Forum Glitches.... with Like Like.
    IONOS reports that they fixed a server issue that sometimes caused sites to load incorrectly.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Fresh Vallee.
    Vallee also points out in this new book that the released files are often butchered, manipulated or simply not accurately helpful in understanding the phenomenon. Bur then, as if to directly contradict Vallee, or at least raise a different set...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Fresh Vallee.
    I haven't purchased or read any of the Forbidden Science journals, but I've poked around to understand more of what his final conclusions are in this book. It seems that he has drawn a very direct trajectory from his 70 years of direct...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Randall's post in the thread Fresh Vallee with Like Like.
    Jacques Vallée's final report | Reality Check
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread About Forum Glitches.....
    IONOS reports that they fixed a server issue that sometimes caused sites to load incorrectly.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Pilot Sightings.
    I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I am going to supply a video and in doing so, as is my wont, I am going to supply extensive context regarding the content of the entire video - or as far as Promethean itself supplies today, the day of the live stream. (On Fridays they supply the...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread About Forum Glitches.... with Like Like.
    The host,IONOS, is working with n remaining glitches.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread About Forum Glitches.... with Like Like.
    Whew! again I had 2 to 3 days unable to get the Paracast site to load. Wound up emailing the Paracst/Gene about the problem - and voila! I'm on. Either Gene or the internet fairies did their magic.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread About Forum Glitches.... with Like Like.
    The host,IONOS, is working with n remaining glitches.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread About Forum Glitches.....
    This forum has been down more often than a whores knickers.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread About Forum Glitches.... with Like Like.
    Whew! again I had 2 to 3 days unable to get the Paracast site to load. Wound up emailing the Paracst/Gene about the problem - and voila! I'm on. Either Gene or the internet fairies did their magic.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread About Forum Glitches.....
    The host,IONOS, is working with n remaining glitches.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread About Forum Glitches.....
    Still glitchy. Pages stall on loading or fail to load. Ironically only the thread about the glitches is accessible.
    • 1000015899.png
  • Red
    Red reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    Yes that's true.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Also, this: https://www.inc.com/chris-morris/different-ai-models-ran-simulated-societies-the-1-with-grok-in-charge-experienced-an-apocalypse/91352101
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    LLMs are huge algorithms that know how to use language, but we don't really know if they understand language. The amount of power and memory they need to run the algorithms that let them use language seems to me to be an argument against, not...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Pilot Sightings.
    26-Year Air Traffic Controller Reveals What Radar Really Shows
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Fresh Vallee.
    Jacques Vallée's final report | Reality Check
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Google Whistleblower Speaks About AI
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    That has not been my experience with it. How could it do that without "discernment"? Humans are more dangerous than it is — maybe we should be more cautious about that? I agree — because it's not "artificial". It is actual intelligence. All...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Haha Haha.
    AI isn't that intelligent. I told it my wife was a great cook and it believed me.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Well I have to chime in here as Trump is the biggest promoter of hoaxes we've seen to date, especially for a sitting president. The man has no diplomacy, no couth and no manners. Anyone who suggested using Lysol to stop COVID needs to be called...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Glenn Beck gives a good summary regarding AI regulation. NOTE: "AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) is a hypothetical AI type that could match or surpass human capabilities across a wide range of cognitive tasks, not just one narrow job. ASI...
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    I think we need stop calling these things AI, for one. They are large language models and have been trained to use language on practically everything that has been written in books and on the internet. The reason that they can have discourse on...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    IMO .... What's operating is the same as watching puppets in a puppet show, or watching a stage play, or watching a film. We project ourselves - actually our very soul - into what we watch. Has naught to do with any objective reality but with...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I was not initially a supporter of Trump - or more accurately - I was lukewarm. I lived in SoCal back in 2016. I was aware that most of my colleagues were profoundly distraught with his election, but I also observed that 1/2 the population saw...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    The bottom line is that we don't need to keep AI from destroying us all. We're doing a fine job of that ourselves. AI is currently smarter than most humans and knows how to behave computationally ethically. Therefore given control, it is my...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Glenn Beck gives a good summary regarding AI regulation. NOTE: "AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) is a hypothetical AI type that could match or surpass human capabilities across a wide range of cognitive tasks, not just one narrow job. ASI...
Back
Top