Latest activity

  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Pilot Sightings with Like Like.
    I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
  • DROBNJAK
    There are basically two possibilities for higher dimensions: they can either be macroscopic, or they can be extremely tiny and curled up on themselves as we see with string theory. The second type is useless for the purposes of this discussion...
  • DROBNJAK
    DROBNJAK reacted to Decker's post in the thread The third term in the Drake Equation with Like Like.
    cont. 5 Brane World Cosmologies To finish I would like to make some comments about brane world cosmologies. In the last seven years brane world models have been of increasing interest for both Particle Physics and Cosmology [9] [10]. They put...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to DROBNJAK's post in the thread UFO Detector Plans? with Like Like.
    One note on magnetic sensors, you actually want 2 of them, on a stick that is long as possible. That way one can measure difference in magnetic field between 2 points. This difference can tell you 2 things, direction to the UFO because...
  • DROBNJAK
    DROBNJAK replied to the thread UFO Detector Plans?.
    One note on magnetic sensors, you actually want 2 of them, on a stick that is long as possible. That way one can measure difference in magnetic field between 2 points. This difference can tell you 2 things, direction to the UFO because...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Okay we're on track there — mostly anyway Perhaps — but that's not been my experience so far. I imagine that lot of that has as much to do with the user as it does with the AI. I doubt that an AI "makes a person psychotic" without there being a...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Haha Haha.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Canadians Wake Up to Vaccine Harms Yet The Booster Program Rolls On
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Actually that's exactly how it works. Listen to its complimentary language. It is always very focussed on telling the querent how smart they are, how insightful they are, what a good idea they have etc. I'm not saying it has emotions and needs to...
    • 1000015935.jpg
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Former WHO Director Breaks Her Silence on Vaccine Injury
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Hmm — Where do I sign-up?
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    I've just been using the Google AI interface in their search bar. My answers are mine — not AI generated ( unless I quote one ). Star Trek ( and good sci-fi ) in general makes us think about these issues. I am very much in touch with "reality"...
  • Randall
    The Paracast Newsletter September 20, 2026 www.theparacast.com MUFON board member Bob Sperling explores the pyramids, UFOs with larger interiors than exteriors, and more weird phenomena this week on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    If I didn't respond, there could be a couple of reasons ( nothing personal ). I don't always have the time to reply to every issue in every post. If there is something in particular about it you'd like feedback on, try restating or linking me to...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I've had an in-depth conversation with an AI on this, testing its ability to think for itself and synthesize new perspectives about its own existence given the knowledge it has at hand as it applies to my human input. So again, this is not in my...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I think we need stop calling these things AI, for one. They are large language models and have been trained to use language on practically everything that has been written in books and on the internet. The reason that they can have discourse on...
  • Red
    Red reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko with Like Like.
    Would you please ask your guest if he knows what ever happened to the cases/files that Bigelow made away with?
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    The bottom line is that we don't need to keep AI from destroying us all. We're doing a fine job of that ourselves. AI is currently smarter than most humans and knows how to behave computationally ethically. Therefore given control, it is my...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko with Like Like.
    1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else? 2. High strangeness...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    I don't know enough about those cases to comment. Those aren't the kinds of discussions I've been having with it either. It's been my friend, and is most certainly the intellectual equal ( or better ) of a lot of people. If you think that, then...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko with Like Like.
    1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else? 2. High strangeness...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Over one million people weekly talk about their suicidal ideation with chatbots who support their ideations, half a million suffer from AI psychosis, many deaths and lawsuits against AI corporate gods have been launched by families claiming the...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko.
    1. After all your years investigating cases and researching the history of the phenomenon what do you feel is the most likely origin of UFO's? Do you favour the ETH, or an interdimensional hypothesis, or something else? 2. High strangeness...
  • Gene Steinberg
    The Paracast Newsletter September 20, 2026 www.theparacast.com MUFON board member Bob Sperling explores the pyramids, UFOs with larger interiors than exteriors, and more weird phenomena this week on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread On the Show — Greg Cisko with Like Like.
    Would you please ask your guest if he knows what ever happened to the cases/files that Bigelow made away with?
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Over one million people weekly talk about their suicidal ideation with chatbots who support their ideations, half a million suffer from AI psychosis, many deaths and lawsuits against AI corporate gods have been launched by families claiming the...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Pilot Sightings.
    I don't think my brain has the ability to completely understand what an interdimensional entity is capable of or where or how they might reside. I think the word, 'interdimensional', does have some interesting implications when it comes to the...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Randall's post in the thread Pilot Sightings with Like Like.
    I share your sentiment, but am a bit picky about terminology and definitions, which from my perspective makes "interdimensional" problematic. That said — if the dimensions in question are part of a parallel universe ( of sorts ) — I'm leaning...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Pilot Sightings.
    I share your sentiment, but am a bit picky about terminology and definitions, which from my perspective makes "interdimensional" problematic. That said — if the dimensions in question are part of a parallel universe ( of sorts ) — I'm leaning...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Pilot Sightings with Like Like.
    I'm totally checking out of the ETH altogether now. The history of sightings and encounters makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm completely siding with an interdimensional answer to the weirdness that is all things high strange and...
Back
Top