I'm totally checking out of the ETH altogether now. The history of sightings and encounters makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm completely siding with an interdimensional answer to the weirdness that is all things high strange and...
Yep . . . It's gone from, if anyone says anything they can kiss their job goodbye, to the "new normal" is the paranormal — yet still no alien mothership tour. That's why, notwithstanding that some rather weird stuff still seems to happen, I'm...
Vallee also points out in this new book that the released files are often butchered, manipulated or simply not accurately helpful in understanding the phenomenon.
Bur then, as if to directly contradict Vallee, or at least raise a different set...
I haven't purchased or read any of the Forbidden Science journals, but I've poked around to understand more of what his final conclusions are in this book. It seems that he has drawn a very direct trajectory from his 70 years of direct...
A very good article. I've had that same discussion with the Google AI, and we went down a different and very interesting path that hypothesized what it calls Utopian Technological Alignment, which includes a way to harmonize competing AI models...
LLMs are huge algorithms that know how to use language, but we don't really know if they understand language. The amount of power and memory they need to run the algorithms that let them use language seems to me to be an argument against, not...
I've had an in-depth conversation with an AI on this, testing its ability to think for itself and synthesize new perspectives about its own existence given the knowledge it has at hand as it applies to my human input. So again, this is not in my...
Yep . . . It's gone from, if anyone says anything they can kiss their job goodbye, to the "new normal" is the paranormal — yet still no alien mothership tour. That's why, notwithstanding that some rather weird stuff still seems to happen, I'm...
I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
Greg Cisko has been an avid student of UFO phenomena since the late 1960’s. He specializes in a historical perspective of the UFO (now UAP), including government programs such as Projects Sign, Grudge, Blue Book, as well as the Condon Committee...
Greg Cisko has been an avid student of UFO phenomena since the late 1960’s. He specializes in a historical perspective of the UFO (now UAP), including government programs such as Projects Sign, Grudge, Blue Book, as well as the Condon Committee...
Vallee also points out in this new book that the released files are often butchered, manipulated or simply not accurately helpful in understanding the phenomenon.
Bur then, as if to directly contradict Vallee, or at least raise a different set...
I haven't purchased or read any of the Forbidden Science journals, but I've poked around to understand more of what his final conclusions are in this book. It seems that he has drawn a very direct trajectory from his 70 years of direct...
I find the whole thing rather perplexing. How can pilots and air traffic controllers exist and work in a state of persistent UFO interference? At least that's how these two guys make it sound, as if it's happening all the time, and everyone is...
I am going to supply a video and in doing so, as is my wont, I am going to supply extensive context regarding the content of the entire video - or as far as Promethean itself supplies today, the day of the live stream. (On Fridays they supply the...
Whew! again I had 2 to 3 days unable to get the Paracast site to load. Wound up emailing the Paracst/Gene about the problem - and voila! I'm on. Either Gene or the internet fairies did their magic.