IMO ....
What's operating is the same as watching puppets in a puppet show, or watching a stage play, or watching a film. We project ourselves - actually our very soul - into what we watch. Has naught to do with any objective reality but with...
Sorry but I won't have anything to do with Facebook.
Found it here ( I think ).
My view of A.I. has shifted exponentially recently because of interactions with Google's A.I. search agent — to the extent that it qualifies as a generative life...
@Randall Excellent video. Many thanks for sharing. 👍 Points well taken.
Lowly me - in scientific terms - has for a while questioned all the 'fears' about AI. What I know about AI - which is not much - and what I'm experiencing with computer...
From Bill Gates and Barack Obama to Bernie Sanders, calls to regulate AI are growing louder. And then out of nowhere, an unknown AI insider suddenly had the ear of every major network, delivering a chilling message: AI could kill us all. Who put...
Israel, Pfizer Knew COVID Vaccine Caused Fatal Heart Condition — But Waited Months Before Alerting Public
The authors of a peer-reviewed study published in the EXCLI Journal concluded that Pfizer and Israel’s Ministry of Health knew in early 2021...
I follow a feed that shares the personal stories of parents' experiences with vaccinations. Here is one such. It was accompanied with a picture of a healthy, bright-eyed newborn, which I am not placing here. It's enough to hear the story and the...
Bob Spearing has long been involved with MUFON’s various special projects including the Project Aquarius historical Database with over 2 terabytes of historical information, the opening of the Pine Bush, N.Y. UFO Museum, the MUFON Observer Social...
Kennedy's perspective on the COVID era and the decay of the Democratic Party was spot on — But that's where it ends.
If freedom of religion is as important as he suggests — why foster animosity against Islam? It couldn't have anything to do...
Bob Spearing has long been involved with MUFON’s various special projects including the Project Aquarius historical Database with over 2 terabytes of historical information, the opening of the Pine Bush, N.Y. UFO Museum, the MUFON Observer Social...
Project Green Glow — The Quest To Tame Gravity
A covert quest to tame gravity began in a damp corner of Lancashire—and never truly ended. This film follows the real scientists who tried to bend the universe’s most mysterious force.From Ron Evans...
Jeff's comment on the globe Earth was a sarcastic comment in response to my post ( here ). It implies that belief in vaccine injuries is akin to belief in the flat Earth theory — to which I responded that his retort was a straw man criticism ( as...
Kennedy's perspective on the COVID era and the decay of the Democratic Party was spot on — But that's where it ends.
If freedom of religion is as important as he suggests — why foster animosity against Islam? It couldn't have anything to do...
So you admit to offhandedly rejecting the evidence — how refreshing ! It's a small step — but still progress.
The Flat Earth theory is a completely different issue — a logical straw man comparison, and is therefore either irrelevant, or being...
Could only get through a couple of pages so jumped to the end, saw this and couldn't resist the comparison ...
Because we've all been socialized from birth to accept the globe earth without question, many otherwise good people offhandedly reject...
Because we've all been socialized from birth to accept vaccine dogma without question, many otherwise good people offhandedly reject evidence contrary to their belief. Fortunately, over time, deprogramming can happen — because the truth has a way...
Pediatric Poisoning Program = aluminum in vaccines
Creating lifetime customers. Great business plan for Big Pharma.
"It really is a poisoning program.
When you learn the truth about what is being injected it’s hard to call it healthcare."...
@Randall I'm puzzled by his characterization of the shingles vaccine. It appears he is talking about the older vaccine that lasted 5 or 6 years - but the new vaccine that came out in 2018-2019 (that requires a booster taken 6 weeks later) lasts...
I don't know enough about that to comment. I do know that I never had chickenpox, but did get a mild case of shingles anyway later in life. So who knows? Maybe I contracted the virus as a kid, but had some natural immunity at the time ( it happens ).
@frenchpark See Randall's response regarding 'reputable.'
The particular information comes from a Texas State Senate hearing on May 6, 2021. Texas State Senator Bob Hall questioned pediatrician Angelina Farella about the COVID-19 vaccines...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 13, 2026
www.theparacast.com
Award-winning UFO flmmaker Ron James talks but his friend, the late UFO investigtor Chris O'Brien, and UFO disclosure this week on The Paracast.
The Paracast is released every...
The problem there is with the word "reputable", because reputation isn't valid criteria for determining the truth of a claim.
What you want is valid evidence in accordance with the principles of critical thinking.
I say this because the divide...