Latest activity

  • Randall
    Yep — I never watched it though. I don't have the budget to add a VPN, besides, last time I tried one, half the time the sites rejected my connection or malfunctioned. Nobody is truly anonymous anyway. I suppose if could help get past certain...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The Allison Inquiry on Behalf of the Vaccine Injured Day Four ( Aug 11, 2026 )
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    Yep — It's one of those films that can only be appreciated by letting it draw you in. Trying to explain it to someone by describing it just doesn't work. That's what makes it brilliant — true art ( IMO ).
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Movies.
    Yep — It's one of those films that can only be appreciated by letting it draw you in. Trying to explain it to someone by describing it just doesn't work. That's what makes it brilliant — true art ( IMO ).
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    I liked the structure of this film and the chaotic closing where all his different life aspects came together richly as the plot and characters of the movie. It was a good look at aging, living, loving and dying.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Oil isn't stored underground in pools. It's stored in porous rock. So think of it like a a really hard sponge. After the oil is extracted, it takes time to re-saturate — just like it takes a totally dry sponge time to re-hydrate. You see — I get...
  • Randall
    Oil isn't stored underground in pools. It's stored in porous rock. So think of it like a a really hard sponge. After the oil is extracted, it takes time to re-saturate — just like it takes a totally dry sponge time to re-hydrate. You see — I get...
  • Randall
    I get a Video unavailable screen — Blocked by Bell Media.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Thanks. It doesn't mention the renewing wells - for me that's a game-changer, what's that about? How does the biotic theory account for that? Then there's the fact (apparently) that "Real crude oil has almost zero biological markers. No nitrogen...
  • Richard Hawkins
    MORE TO CONSIDER https://connect.spe.org/blogs/donatien-ishimwe/2014/09/11/origin-and-formation-of-petroleum
  • Randall
    Sorry — but I don't use Facebook. Maybe try finding the same thing on YouTube.
  • Randall
    MORE TO CONSIDER https://connect.spe.org/blogs/donatien-ishimwe/2014/09/11/origin-and-formation-of-petroleum
  • Randall
    It's not the first we've heard of Apophis, but it's nice to get updates once in a while on all this stuff — Thanks I play the videos on one screen and work away on the other, paying special attention to the content I find most interesting. Today...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The Allison Inquiry on Behalf of the Vaccine Injured Day Three ( Sep 10, 2026 )
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Two Witnesses's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/therapeutics-and-vaccines-what-epstein-wrought/id1625511894?i=1000788294821 Therapeutics and Vaccines: What Epstein Wrought Keywords: Therapeutics, vaccines, will therapeutics replace vaccines?, was the...
  • Red
    Actually, I found both to be problematic. Chaire just gave us thumbnail sketches of material that's been covered in depth by the Paracast across its history. I felt his interview was just surface skimming topics. Dennet, on the other hand, was a...
  • T
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/therapeutics-and-vaccines-what-epstein-wrought/id1625511894?i=1000788294821 Therapeutics and Vaccines: What Epstein Wrought Keywords: Therapeutics, vaccines, will therapeutics replace vaccines?, was the...
  • Burnt State
    Oh, there are some interesting updates on that one. They figured who "Tyler" was. He's Tim E. Taylor and he works for NASA. His claims of excavating the site for 40 years was a lie. Apparently he found out about it during a contact event in...
  • Burnt State
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Hi All - A bit ago one of those ancient Climate Change threads that I actually started back-in-the-day showed up in 'Trending Topics' and was actually 'Featured' at one point, but I can't find it now and have no idea where to look. Any of the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Red
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Red
    Oh, there are some interesting updates on that one. They figured who "Tyler" was. He's Tim E. Taylor and he works for NASA. His claims of excavating the site for 40 years was a lie. Apparently he found out about it during a contact event in...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    Fay Grim
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    I liked the structure of this film and the chaotic closing where all his different life aspects came together richly as the plot and characters of the movie. It was a good look at aging, living, loving and dying.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    Linoleum
  • Richard Hawkins
    Actually, I found both to be problematic. Chaire just gave us thumbnail sketches of material that's been covered in depth by the Paracast across its history. I felt his interview was just surface skimming topics. Dennet, on the other hand, was a...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Christ, I haven't thought about that joker in years. 😅
  • Richard Hawkins
    Oh absolutely. I do wonder if they just swap alien retrieval stories just as a way of winding each other up at this point. Or if they are playing some unholy game of chicken that Elizondo unwittingly restarted with a wink and a nudge at Rick...
Back
Top