Yea as you say you can only get what is on the menu however if a new drug is available for a condition they have to tell you. A committee then sits and decides if it is affordable for general release to the NHS but even then you have the right to...
Oh . . . sort of like here in Canada.
But of course we all still got screwed over durning the plandemic, to the extent that it's us who pay the taxes the Gov spent on it, and then when they printed all the extra money needed to keep paying for...
Oh . . . sort of like here in Canada.
But of course we all still got screwed over durning the plandemic, to the extent that it's us who pay the taxes the Gov spent on it, and then when they printed all the extra money needed to keep paying for...
So when I pay my tax I also pay at source a thing called national insurance. That in turn goes into the roads and health care system. So when I get sick I will get the drugs I need based on my illness not based on my insurance policy. So the...
Nick Pope R.I.P.
BTW: The sad emoji was just sad for the loss — not that you posted it.
I've poked fun at NP a few times, but not too seriously. He seemed like one of the good guys.
Bet you didn't know he did this one . . .
His Documentary —...
Appropriately — and somewhat ironically, the Dodo went extinct because most were eaten.
Gordon Ramsay Cooks A Puffin
It bit him went he caught it ( lol ).
Nick Pope R.I.P.
BTW: The sad emoji was just sad for the loss — not that you posted it.
I've poked fun at NP a few times, but not too seriously. He seemed like one of the good guys.
Bet you didn't know he did this one . . .
His Documentary —...
Appropriately — and somewhat ironically, the Dodo went extinct because most were eaten.
Gordon Ramsay Cooks A Puffin
It bit him went he caught it ( lol ).
One of the three directors of the funniest comedy movie in history (my opinion):
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jim-abrahams-filmmaker-dead_n_67460677e4b0fffc5a468bef
The Download: CA ATTACKS JOURNALISM, THE CLANCY CONTROVERSY & MRNA’s CANCER CURE?
California's latest attempt to police journalism raises new questions about who gets to define misinformation.
As the Lindsay Clancy trial reaches its final...
The Download: CA ATTACKS JOURNALISM, THE CLANCY CONTROVERSY & MRNA’s CANCER CURE?
California's latest attempt to police journalism raises new questions about who gets to define misinformation.
As the Lindsay Clancy trial reaches its final...
Have you ever been to a restaurant and in the middle of service the chef has a heart attack.? I have and here is what happened. The restaurant said we are expecting a reserve chef in around thirty minutes would you like to wait.? And of course I...