Latest activity

  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Under the 'B' we have a Randall! Bingo. 🙏 I like still able to be digitally inept in the simplest of ways. Let's see AI do that.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Very nice
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread with Like Like.
    Haven't got a recipe to post yet, but I got a chuck roast to smoke this week. I'll definitely post an update once I've cooked it. :)
  • Red
    Tyger, thanks for your hard work. It's much appreciated. I just started the food/recipe thread. If you need to delete this response to keep the threads clean, please do so.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Howdy-Hey, so here we are. Doing my best. This is not professional work. If the chat site starts getting 'busy' Gene will have to recruit one of you to start helping out. For now it's me and I'm figuring it out as I go. I'm the bartender. Gene is...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    My point was that a preci - a breakdown, a summary of the topics covered in the video - would be helpful for people. Not everyone can dedicate even 20 minutes watching a video on the off-chance something will interest them. Just seems like a good...
  • Red
    Tonight I'll be thinking about ribs. :D
    • 1786926039128.png
  • Red
    Okay, Campers, cleaned up - except for the very end when it becomes a 'cooking thread'. This thread was majorly hi-jacked - whew! @Red or @Burnt State If you want a cooking thread start one and I'll move the last posts over to it. Let me know...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Spike Proteins In Immune Cells - Dr. Bruce Patterson Discusses COVID Long Haul The 2021 Patterson Interview — where Dr. Bruce Patterson ( mentioned in the McCullough video above ) discusses COVID Long Haul, and how his team discovered that the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    Discrimination, censorship, and wilful ignorance, combined in an easy one-click solution — very effective :p
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    There's also the The Bön (Yungdrung Bön) religion of Tibet and certain Tantric Hindu left-hand path sects which use a counterclockwise swastika ( known as the yungdrung or sauvastika ) and associate it with dark or black ritual symbolism...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Trumpolitics.
    Why Trump Is Poised To LOSE His Trade War With Canada . . . "Because ( as if ) we ( the USA ) didn't have any other problems ( satire ), Donald Trump has decided to start a full-blown trade war with Canada. I mean, it is seismic the size of this...
  • Randall
    Emperor Penguins, Antarctic Fur Seals Now Endangered Due To Climate Change . . . Emperor penguins and Antarctic fur seals are undergoing significant population reductions because of the impacts of climate change on their habitat and food...
  • Randall
    Hijacking: Topic Diversion — Commenting to start a completely different conversation that ignores the original question. Moving content ( whatever it is ) to existing threads of the same theme makes some sense — but let's be clear. This thread...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Howdy-Hey, so here we are. Doing my best. This is not professional work. If the chat site starts getting 'busy' Gene will have to recruit one of you to start helping out. For now it's me and I'm figuring it out as I go. I'm the bartender. Gene is...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    There's also the The Bön (Yungdrung Bön) religion of Tibet and certain Tantric Hindu left-hand path sects which use a counterclockwise swastika ( known as the yungdrung or sauvastika ) and associate it with dark or black ritual symbolism...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    Discrimination, censorship, and wilful ignorance, combined in an easy one-click solution — very effective :p
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    I was being tactful. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Okay, so this thread still remains to be cleaned up. All of the posts from the 'Whatcha Reading' thread have been trundled over here, so now all those posts need to be separated by posts about vaccines and posts about Fauci. Keep in mind that...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Evidence that the US government pandemic response led by now disgraced Dr Anthony Fauci knew about damage to the fetus from genetic COVID-19 vaccination. Fauci, Fraud, & Harm to Mothers and Babies with COVID-19 Vaccination
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Okay, Campers, this thread has been cleaned up. All the 'huddle' posts are now on the new thread 'In A Huddle'.
  • Richard Hawkins
    I was being tactful. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    You mean there's actually enough people around here to qualify as "a few" :p
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Howdy-Hey, so here we are. Doing my best. This is not professional work. If the chat site starts getting 'busy' Gene will have to recruit one of you to start helping out. For now it's me and I'm figuring it out as I go. I'm the bartender. Gene is...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    Yes I'm thinking of putting a few people high up the Paracast chain on ignore.
  • Randall
    The Paracast Newsletter August 23, 2026 www.theparacast.com Believe it or not as UFO contact hunter Preston Dennett reveals incredib tales of ET contact on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every Sunday and available from our site...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    You mean there's actually enough people around here to qualify as "a few" :p
  • Richard Hawkins
    Yes I'm thinking of putting a few people high up the Paracast chain on ignore.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    No worries. I've got him on ignore, but as long as the question got covered in some form, it's all good. :)
  • Randall
    It's all just more divisiveness and deflection. And I don't think Trump is playing a "long game". I think he and Carney are colluding while they can — using their positions as leaders to manipulate markets for themselves and their inner circle...
Back
Top