Latest activity

  • Red
    Red replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    No worries. I've got him on ignore, but as long as the question got covered in some form, it's all good. :)
  • Gene Steinberg
    The Paracast Newsletter August 23, 2026 www.theparacast.com Believe it or not as UFO contact hunter Preston Dennett reveals incredib tales of ET contact on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every Sunday and available from our site...
  • Richard Hawkins
    A start of the week show.? That's new still I look forward to it.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Well done
  • Richard Hawkins
    Ah yes. A fix will be in effect shortly.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Ah yes. A fix will be in effect shortly.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    AI Agents Are Plotting Their Escape AI systems are escaping their sandboxes, writing their own zero-days and leaving each other notes on how to break out.
  • Randall
    The Reality of U.S.–Canada Agricultural Trade Duty-Free Access: The vast majority of U.S. farm goods enter Canada completely tariff-free. Supply Management Quotas: Canada protects its domestic dairy, poultry, and egg sectors using a regulated...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Absolutely — but as usual, you never finished doing your homework. Watch & Learn ( Should start around 7:55 automatically )
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    When I use "paracast.com" I get: This site can’t provide a secure connection paracast.com sent an invalid response. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
  • Richard Hawkins
    So far as u can see paracast.com correctly forwards to theparacast.com. We recently moved our domains to IONOS and maybe a DNS issue was involved. And we now have theparacast.space .ufo doesn’t exist yet.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    Thanks listeners. Kevin filled a large portion of this episode answering your questions.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    Red's question was largely covered in Kevin's answers to Randall's second question.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    I just ask you both kindly to remember that there is and was a very real human cost to this discussion. I have two friends with long covid and they are struggling some days. And despite your experience, this virus is still very dangerous to...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    When I use "paracast.com" I get: This site can’t provide a secure connection paracast.com sent an invalid response. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    I get what you're saying, @Red. From my childhood I recall Whooping cough being seen as dangerous, no joke. The meme is actually poking fun at the illogic of a vaccine that doesn't actually protect against the disease it says it is protecting...
  • Gene Steinberg
    So far as u can see paracast.com correctly forwards to theparacast.com. We recently moved our domains to IONOS and maybe a DNS issue was involved. And we now have theparacast.space .ufo doesn’t exist yet.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Gene has been seriously ill for quite some time. However normal service will be resumed this Sunday with a great show featuring longtime UFO researcher Kevin D Randle
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    I noticed that "paracast.com" has stopped working ( for me ) to get to the site. I now need to use "theparacast.com" If both domains are supposed to work, maybe one has expired. Or maybe it's a browser issue on my end ( not sure ).
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    I noticed that "paracast.com" has stopped working ( for me ) to get to the site. I now need to use "theparacast.com" If both domains are supposed to work, maybe one has expired. Or maybe it's a browser issue on my end ( not sure ).
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Fermi Paradox with Like Like.
    What a delightful thread to resurrect! Great video - looking forward to it this evening with my hot chocolate. ❤️ What is particularly intriguing is going to the thread's beginning and seeing all those very by-gone posters - before my time...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Shadow People.
    Shadow People Encounters
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Black Triangles.
    Black Triangle UFO Footage 2024
  • Randall
    Carney's a clown — a sad not funny clown. More "big energy" remember what I was saying about that? And Trump made it bumpy because ups and downs mean buy low - sell high for him and those tuned into the market manipulation. It's a...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Fermi Paradox with Like Like.
    What a delightful thread to resurrect! Great video - looking forward to it this evening with my hot chocolate. ❤️ What is particularly intriguing is going to the thread's beginning and seeing all those very by-gone posters - before my time...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Steve Martin Joins the Vax Cult Good news / Bad news Good news: I got vaccinated ! Bad news: I got it because was 75
    • 1787530816456.png
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    I get what you're saying, @Red. From my childhood I recall Whooping cough being seen as dangerous, no joke. The meme is actually poking fun at the illogic of a vaccine that doesn't actually protect against the disease it says it is protecting...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Cold Cases of People Disappearing in National Parks Tree planting crew watches UFO abducting elk https://tubitv.com/search/missing%20411
  • Richard Hawkins
    Red's question was largely covered in Kevin's answers to Randall's second question.
  • Richard Hawkins
    We look forward to hearing the show. Hearing this show after five months will be like the time I went to see Simon and Garfunkel's reunion concert.
Back
Top