Latest activity

  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan' with Like Like.
    Ooopsie! that's not the video I intended to post. It's talking about the 'continuity of government' Trump was running during Biden's admin but has naught to do with 'Q' or the QDrops - sorry about that. I'll see if I can fix that. Listen to it if...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan' with Like Like.
    Yes, those guys. Look them up on YouTube, too - Promethean Action, Promethean Updates - there's several involving analysts like Susan Kokinda, Barbara Boyd and Mike Steger - for a while there when they were 'blowing up' on X people thought Susan...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    I've already explained my position there. You're welcome to keep yours if you want. Not Jamie Fox — James Fox ( You'll have to ask him yourself. ) As related to . . . Immunization with a number of different vaccines, including live and killed...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    It was the government that caused the economic hardship with lockdowns and mandates while printing billions to pay big pharma for a vax that caused millions of injuries and deaths. No, the standard timeline protocols were not fully completed...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    So what ; are you the fact checker? Where are his facts coming from was the question. Jamie Foxx rep: Claims about COVID vaccine causing stroke are 'completely inaccurate' Omg you are actually repeating an internet rumour as fast? Aer you...
    • 1000015500.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Pfizer & Moderna Synthetic mRNA Last in Body Much Longer Than initially Claimed
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I'd be interested in you describing in detail what it is exactly you think I believe that is a conspiracy theory. Hillary Clinton saying the 2016 election she lost was a fraud, was stolen by Trump is a conspiracy theory? I am reporting what I...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Uh, yeah, it is the money. Most vaccine development is slow motion access to cash. This was a global event. The cash was easy to secure. Governments wanted a solution to stop their economies from crashing and to save lives. All the standard...
    • 1000015499.png
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    EVERYONE - If you have an interest in what you consider to be vaccine conspiracy theories, please do start up a thread to discuss that - but this thread is dedicated to Dr Fauci's Diary and the mis-information Fauci knowingly peddled to the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Hey, guys, you've hijacked this thread - this thread is for Dr Fauci's Diary and the mis-information Fauci knowingly peddled to the public. It is not a 'debate' - or back-and-forth really - about the science (which one can easily start up if...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Once again you present ridiculous evidence that does not reflect the fullness of the disease and how antibiotics, health and nutrition which helped to minimize deaths. However the incidence of measles was still extremely high until the...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan'.
    I get it. It's like trying to explain the depths of the whole COVID Era to someone who never bothered trying to understand it as it was unfolding. Way too much info and stuff happening. But thanks for the detailed response :) These guys ( link...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan' with Like Like.
    Yes, but I am not adept enough with the information to run a paragraph on it - that's why I post the Charles Foxtrot interviews. He's even written a book. I recommend the first video I posted in the first post - Trump's 3rd Term Has Already...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Nope. It's not the money. Vaccines typically take 10 to 15 years to develop due to the extensive processes involved, including research, preclinical testing, and multiple phases of clinical trials to ensure safety and efficacy. Each phase...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Yes I've read and listened to Miker Adams numerous times. It's also caused by bad reactions to vaccines. Ask James Fox who got it after having to get vaxxed to go to South America. He was fine before that. Type 1 afterwards. Plus many other...
    • 1787016574105.png
    • 1787019577279.png
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    But that's not true at all. Normally vaccines take ten to fifteen years to develop because they wait on funding for every single step of the way from development to proper testing and review times. With COVID because of the massive global need...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Horse shit bull shit and every other type of shit on planet earth.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    This is in fact total horseshit....I don't even know if it's good enough to qualify as that. Where is the Health Ranger getting his scientific facts regarding the "shedding of alien protein toxins" that will kill people by just being near those...
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread.
    I was at a friend's earlier this summer and they grilled, and that was that for me. :) I understand why you may not want to grill. My attitude is that something is bound to get us, and as I don't drink, smoke and already have microplastics...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Does he have a single researched fact to support any of his opinions? What are you basing his high accuracy on? Do you have 96.8 examples out of a 100 examples proving his global conspiracy bull crap about depopulating the planet, or any of his...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread with Like Like.
    I wish I had a kettle grill or a big smoker but I moved away from the BBQ years ago to try to avoid carcinogens in our diet. After removing the silver skin membrane I wrap my ribs tightly in tinfoil with a splash of apple cider vinegar and put...
  • Burnt State
    Well I will get my flu vaccine as normal in September and if that's not available perhaps I will follow Donald Trump's suggestion and drink a bottle of bleach.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    But that's not true at all. Normally vaccines take ten to fifteen years to develop because they wait on funding for every single step of the way from development to proper testing and review times. With COVID because of the massive global need...
    • 1000015497.png
    • 1000015495.png
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan' with Like Like.
    Like I said — I don't know much about it, and my impression was as I stated — the rest was Google AI. No poking fun other than to make a casual comparison to fan fiction with socio-political commentry. And yes — I make typos and spelling mistakes...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan'.
    Like I said — I don't know much about it, and my impression was as I stated — the rest was Google AI. No poking fun other than to make a casual comparison to fan fiction with socio-political commentry. And yes — I make typos and spelling mistakes...
  • Richard Hawkins
    I am a spring flower.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    If you go for the bleach — get the good stuff with the spring flowers scent :p
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    If you go for the bleach — get the good stuff with the spring flowers scent :p
  • Richard Hawkins
    Well I will get my flu vaccine as normal in September and if that's not available perhaps I will follow Donald Trump's suggestion and drink a bottle of bleach.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Don't hold back, Richard, let it all out. Let us know how you feel, what you think. You'll have to admit it's a conversation starter. Its purpose.
Back
Top