Smearing isn't polite. Ask the penguins.
Anyone who bucks the mainstream vaxxer narrative is automatically demonized. I don't always agree with Mike Adams, but looking into his various claims, he's far from "total horseshit" — I'd give him a...
I wish I had a kettle grill or a big smoker but I moved away from the BBQ years ago to try to avoid carcinogens in our diet. After removing the silver skin membrane I wrap my ribs tightly in tinfoil with a splash of apple cider vinegar and put...
This is in fact total horseshit....I don't even know if it's good enough to qualify as that.
Where is the Health Ranger getting his scientific facts regarding the "shedding of alien protein toxins" that will kill people by just being near those...
After what I've learned over the last six years, I wouldn't trust any vaccine. Most flu vaccines do nothing to stop the flu — because they aren't made to match the current circulating strains. The formulations are based on guesswork and are not...
This is in fact total horseshit....I don't even know if it's good enough to qualify as that.
Where is the Health Ranger getting his scientific facts regarding the "shedding of alien protein toxins" that will kill people by just being near those...
Not even a Whisper of donut. My information comes from people who are in the medical profession or organisations like the world health organisation. I do not listen to nut cases who are conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do and who...
Former ABC Reporter Terry Moran Says Fauci Censored ‘Nightline’ Segment on COVID Origins
Terry Moran, an ABC News correspondent for nearly 20 years before the network fired him for violating its social media policies, revealed that the network...
After what I've learned over the last six years, I wouldn't trust any vaccine. Most flu vaccines do nothing to stop the flu — because they aren't made to match the current circulating strains. The formulations are based on guesswork and are not...
@Richard Hawkins Curious, where do you get your information? We all work from someone's narrative of the percieved facts. What facts are you using? Whose narrative do you subscribe to that makes you so dead-on certain of your stance? Not even a...
I think the legacy is full-on distrust. People are waking up to the fact that the medical profession - particularly medical research - is broken, and we are paying for that brokenness with our health and our lives.
What do I think of this, you asked?
If I were considering taking the new flu shot, a challenge like that would make me stop planning to take it until I could find out a lot more.
In this specific case, being an mRNA drug, it's unlikely it has...
What do I think of this, you asked?
If I were considering taking the new flu shot, a challenge like that would make me stop planning to take it until I could find out a lot more.
In this specific case, being an mRNA drug, it's unlikely it has...