Not even a Whisper of donut. My information comes from people who are in the medical profession or organisations like the world health organisation. I do not listen to nut cases who are conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do and who...
@Richard Hawkins Curious, where do you get your information? We all work from someone's narrative of the percieved facts. What facts are you using? Whose narrative do you subscribe to that makes you so dead-on certain of your stance? Not even a...
That makes you the Q officianado here. To me, it's yet another Internet persona-meme, themed on contentious political intrigue. Given your experience with it, it might be interesting for you to see how much more there is about it that you've...
That makes you the Q officianado here. To me, it's yet another Internet persona-meme, themed on contentious political intrigue. Given your experience with it, it might be interesting for you to see how much more there is about it that you've...
Additional 'Q' Information Regarding the Q 'Predictions'
Everything Happening Now Was Posted In 2017
Published August 17, 2026: [Video Run Time 42:33] Rich Does Politics Channel
TIMESTAMPS
00:00 The envelopes at George H.W. Bush's funeral
04:59...
Those do sound good. I'll have to add that to my list of things I might try.
Don't know if this is relevant to you, but in the winter we sometimes get smoked cooked ribs from the grocery store. Once they've been warmed through, I turn them...
Before I reply, I say again I can't "prove," meaning I can't provide a link or citation to some official person or entity acknowledging what I say "has been reported" is actually true.
In a matter as serious as health, and talking about...
Yesterday I catered a meal for 30 friends and family to celebrate our son's university graduation. In the meal was five racks of ribs and I would say there 'ok" by my usual fall off the bone melt in your mouth standards. But prepping food for the...
That was your clue that real science was busy at work. Viruses mutate all the time, as COVID did, and so the only way to combat it is through a series or boosters that are responding to the dramatic changes in the virus.
This was a landmark...
As previously stated you live in a very different reality than I do. You subscribe to series of different conspiracies across a very wide spectrum. I, on the other hand, do not believe in any of them. And because a conspiracy has no real agreed...
Additional 'Q' Information Regarding the Q 'Predictions'
Everything Happening Now Was Posted In 2017
Published August 17, 2026: [Video Run Time 42:33] Rich Does Politics Channel
TIMESTAMPS
00:00 The envelopes at George H.W. Bush's funeral
04:59...
One factor which may (I don't have proof at this time) may cause some people to have great outcomes and others personal disasters are quite a few reports over time that vaccines in general are not always the same version as the one which passed...
I would say willingly taking vaccines which did NOT undergo the usual (according to Fauci and others) TEN YEAR testing protocol, would indeed prove there is an epidemic of stupidity travelling about.
And it CONTINUES, as we hear in the news that...
COVID was not 'severe in magnitude' - it had a readily available and inexpensive medicine on the shelves - we didn't even need a vaccine. He knew it and squashed it so that the vaccine - which is what he was about - could be rolled out...
No kidding. Vaccines are at the core of medical, scientific history. Along with germ theory and antibiotics they mark a major revolution forward keeping people alive.
Trying to make the argument that vaccines are a cult is entirely ridiculous...
I think that any individual responsible for managing a public crisis as severe in magnitude as COVID was could have their diaries used to attack them. The private thoughts of how one is trying to manage a crisis, where science and facts are...
I followed about three cycles of COVID with boosters. It was the first time I've been so free of flus and colds in general, but then there's something to be said for having drastically minimal social contact and walking around masked, as many do...
I think that any individual responsible for managing a public crisis as severe in magnitude as COVID was could have their diaries used to attack them. The private thoughts of how one is trying to manage a crisis, where science and facts are...
I followed about three cycles of COVID with boosters. It was the first time I've been so free of flus and colds in general, but then there's something to be said for having drastically minimal social contact and walking around masked, as many do...