• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Zeta Talk

Great article, I think Nancy is on to something, the rest of the psychic prophets out there should take a page from her book "No more specific dates!" That way they can quit being wrong all the time.

Great article, I think Nancy is on to something, the rest of the psychic prophets out there should take a page from her book "No more specific dates!" That way they can quit being wrong all the time.

That's Soothsaying 101 !
also money up front and no refunds .

The Verge (one of the best tech sites) is running a series about the end of the world, and today, there's a story about Zeta Talk.

III. Planet X | The Verge

I often wonder if these people actually believe what they are saying or if it's just an act to get attention.
You guys should also check out the other articles and videos in the series.

Anyone affiliated with Al Gore can't be believed, if history is any guide.

Back