• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Zeitgeist Movie

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I came across this the other day. It is interesting to say the least. The first section though will offend a lot of people IMO. Sections 2 and 3 are quite excellent. It is worth a look:

this should be required viewing for every true American.
thanks so much for posting it.

pixelsmith said:
this should be required viewing for every true American.

119436~Close-View-of-a-Braying-Donkey-Posters.jpg

-DBTrek

Reminds me of the new Queens of the Stone age video "Sick sick sick", where they are chained and get ate by someone who on the surface, doesn't look like a big fat glutton, but is. CcXCaXz0GbU

Good documentary btw.

Darn . .. now I want to watch it . . . but I'm afraid it might violate my synthetic-American membership status.

:p

-DBTrek

I'm watching the documentary again, and this time noticed the following. I may just be tired and not thinking straight, so bare with me please.

I found it strange how the documentary discussed how there were warnings of an attack before, yet concludes it was an inside job. Seems like they are having their cake and eating it too. Did the insiders, leave clues to their plans, if so, why? I guess it is possible that the insiders aren't perfect and left traces, but I thought I'd mention this in case others overlooked the perspective etc. Feel free to comment of course.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I found it strange how the documentary discussed how there were warnings of an attack before, yet concludes it was an inside job. Seems like they are having their cake and eating it too. Did the insiders, leave clues to their plans, if so, why? I guess it is possible that the insiders aren't perfect and left traces, but I thought I'd mention this in case others overlooked the perspective etc. Feel free to comment of course.

The documentary concludes that 9/11 was a 'false flag' operation conducted by criminal elements within the Government and intelligence agencies. In other words, only a small number of individuals are involved - their illegal 'activities' would still be picked up by the other intelligence agencies, but ultimately any warnings would be ignored in order to allow the operation to succeed.

Operations carried out within intelligence agencies such as the CIA are completely compartmentalised - an illegal operation might raise alarms within it's own intelligence community without them realising it's an operation being carried out by their own agency. Only a few people at the very top would know the true situation.

cottonzway said:
I came across this the other day. It is interesting to say the least. The first section though will offend a lot of people IMO. Sections 2 and 3 are quite excellent. It is worth a look:

Well done documentary, I learned some new things I haven't heard in others. My only qualm with these sort of documentaries is the dramatic hype and cinematic stuff they throw in there. I understand that it's done to appeal to a larger audience, but I think it dumbs the whole video down a bit.

My favorite documentary specifically on the Federal Reserve is called "The Money Masters". It's very scholarly and dry, but it's extremely informative. It's available for free online, but I liked it so much that I bought it from them anyway. Check it out if you have a few hours to spare:

Entertaining but not really telling me anything I haven't heard from multiple sources before. Actually the whole film seemed like the "Cole's Notes" version of all current conspiracy discussions, save UFOs. Zeitgeist indeed!

Like Icke's stuff I'm bemused by the conclusion or rather, the lack thereof. So all this evil goes on in the world, controlled by a shadowy group of elites who seek by manipulation and by fear to unite us into a single force under their control. So to resist them, we're encouraged to unite into a single force voluntarily.... okay... and...? I mean, say we actually united and ACTUALLY defeated (somehow...) these monsters, what then? After global economics and governmental restraints are cast aside and everything descends into total chaos... is that victory?

Nobody ever talks about what's next because nobody actually has any ideas. That's why I'm convinced the NWO will win in the end.

. . . and the world belongs to the average dumbass again! VICTORY!!!!

. . . shortly afterward someone with a highschool level education will come along and enslaves all the dumbasses again. Then it's back to the same ol' same ol'.

Damn that illuminati . . .

hah

-DBTrek

As nutty and obsessive as Alex Jones is I think his view of the world in broader spectrum is more realistic than most hardcore political/religious/alien conspiracy mongers.

There isn't some giant shadowy monster behind all evil in society.

His view as he has detailed many times is that there is corruption EVERYWHERE there are people with great power and you have to watch them carefully. Everyone at the top is potentially corrupt and the corruption passes hands all the time. Though he is certainly enamored by the power, goals and corruption of those of the world bank and would banish any person with talk of a NWO into the abyss even if they had positive intention.

DBTrek said:
. . . and the world belongs to the average dumbass again! VICTORY!!!!

. . . shortly afterward someone with a highschool level education will come along and enslaves all the dumbasses again. Then it's back to the same ol' same ol'.

Damn that illuminati . . .

hah

-DBTrek

Evil will always triumph... because good is dumb.

Good isn't dumb, but ignorant. It's asleep because it doesn't know it yet needs to wake up. When it realizes it NEEDS to wake up the world is going to change.

cottonzway said:
When it realizes it NEEDS to wake up the world is going to change.

Surely you mean "IF it realizes". And that's assuming it's not too late already. And it still doesn't address my "what next?" question.

CapnG said:
Surely you mean "IF it realizes". And that's assuming it's not too late already. And it still doesn't address my "what next?" question.

Isn't the Starfleet-style utopia next?

We all overthrow the evil governments, the evil corporations, the evil terrorists, and then . . . build starships so we can bring democracy to Klingons.

That's how I've always heard it.

You didn't know that?

-DBTrek

CapnG said:

No I mean when. It doesn't mean it will happen prior to hardcore tyranny but it will happen. Too many people in this country are already angry and too many of us have guns. You would be shocked just how many people are aware and are willing to defend this country from enemies forgein and domestic. At any cost I might add. You can't walk in a coffee shop in this country or view an ESPN message board about football without the overwhelming talk of political dissent in the voices of this country. About the war, about 9/11, ect. The fact that Ron Paul has gotten more in funds then Jonh McCain for his presidency run speaks to that. Millions of people are aware, at least on a base level, that something is seriously wrong with society. I do not want violence in the streets and I honestly want this country to come back to the people in the courts but it might not go down that way. I spend a lot of time looking into this very topic and people are aware. Some are afraid to speak up and others aren't sure they really understand it yet. I think only 20% of citizens will be ghouls and help the evils that are coming. The majority will fight back if they get pushed too far.

CapnG said:
Entertaining but not really telling me anything I haven't heard from multiple sources before. Actually the whole film seemed like the "Cole's Notes" version of all current conspiracy discussions, save UFOs. Zeitgeist indeed!

After global economics and governmental restraints are cast aside and everything descends into total chaos... is that victory?
For us Anarchists, in a way. Unfortunately, there are too few peace Anarchists to teach people not to try and run things and to live their lives as a willing group, rather than a conforming mob.
Nobody ever talks about what's next because nobody actually has any ideas. That's why I'm convinced the NWO will win in the end.
When my neighbor asked how I sleep at night, I said, "Somebody's got a plan. We might not be part of it, but there's a plan."
The NWO is probably a bad thing. Descent is going to be bad, regardless. We have spent the last 150 years spewing millions of years of ancient sunlight into the environment, and we are supposed to tell ourselves that's OK.
If someone has a plan to moderate the Descent, then they will be able to capitalize on it, and whoever understands what is going on will have a better chance of surviving, whether they fight or conform or simply lay low (the Meek shall Inherit).
Most of the conspiracies have some kind of profit motive. We know that people rarely do things out of altruism on a large scale, while they DO try to behave altruistically locally.
We know that people will need food, regardless of whether we get free energy or not.
We know that food should be nutritious, not just processed Cap'n Crunch and water, or our children will be deformed or retarded in their growth and healing ability.
The best things we can do is to watch, plant gardens, become less dependent on the System, and find others with like mind to watch each others' backs.
If we manage to come up with better ideas for social structure and purpose than the NWO, perhaps they will try to adopt our methods. The Romans adopted Christianity, even though it was a minor bit player, and Christianity has adopted many Pagan rituals and adapted them to their needs (ie the Fish symbol, which was originally a vertical fertility symbol).
What is your Net Usefulness to the universe? How much do you consume to attain your usefulness? What kind of music can you play?

"Move like you've got a purpose, people!"
"Another GLORIOUS day in the CORPS!! Every sunrise is beautiful, every meal a BANQUET!! I LOVE the CORPS!!" - gunny sargent in "Aliens"

"Is this gonna be a standup fight, or just another Bug Hunt?"

Back