• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Zeitgeist Movie

auntiegrav said:
For us Anarchists, in a way. Unfortunately, there are too few peace Anarchists to teach people not to try and run things and to live their lives as a willing group, rather than a conforming mob.

Historically, humans have almost always chosen dictatorship over anarchy. It's damn near universal. In fact I only preface the statement with "almost" as a curtosey because I can't recall a single instance where this was not the case.

auntiegrav said:
When my neighbor asked how I sleep at night, I said, "Somebody's got a plan. We might not be part of it, but there's a plan."

Isn't that just wishful thinking? Aren't you just saying "gee, I really HOPE someone's got a plan..."? Sounds like it to me. Rest assured, the NWO has a plan. You're living it now.

auntiegrav said:
What is your Net Usefulness to the universe? How much do you consume to attain your usefulness? What kind of music can you play?

That's rather... cryptic. Who defines usefulness? What is the punishment for the lack thereof? And who gets to decide THAT?

I used to play guitar...

Damn.

This is the third 'anarchist' I've seen this week crop up on a forum I frequent.

I may have to change my affiliation. It's becoming too trendy.

If you haven't read (and understood) Mother Earth, Kropotkin, or Proudhon you're not an anarchist. Being angry and hating your government does not an anarchist make.

We have to start setting some standards around this place.

:p

-DBTrek

Let me say that I am not an anarchist like a few of you, but I do respect your views to feel that way. To those of you who have those views that are Americans I respect your 1st amendment right to have those views. You have the right to think that way and what I am all about it making sure Heck, one of my favorite MMA fighters and submission grapplers, Jeff Monson, is an anarchist.

My views do not fit under either of the two political options that is given to us. I am not a republican and I am not a democrat. I think this conservative and liberal fighting garbage just doesn’t exist at the higher levels of the political system. I am however supporting Ron Paul, who is going for that seat on the right. The thing is he is a constitutionalist and a libertarian. He is using the right because that is the way to get in. I support him with my own money and telling others because he is our best option by far. If there was someone like him on the left though I would vote for them instead. I vote for the policy and not the party.

I can tell you this much as far as the “NWO” goes is that we do not want a global government. The leaders of this cult (and let’s call a spade a spade because these sociopaths are a crazed cult) write books wanting to kill at least 80% of humanity. Their religion is indeed eugenics and many of them do indeed worship evil in various forms. Sometimes it is Molech and sometimes it is Baal (32nd degree Mason and up). These people need to go. Millions of people are aware of their treachery and are willing to fight them with their lives. It is not even a choice to me because the alternative is death regardless. I’ll fight on my feet 10/10 times then die on my knees some slave.

The reality is people need to understand that the world is on the razor’s edge. I think people who are in various “truth” movements overlook evils outside of this country. They do indeed exist as well. I study all of this because I can’t look away. I have read more books over the last 4 years then I can recall. Probably 300+ books are on my shelf. I read and watch everything I can to get a better understanding of what is going on and the outlook is not good folks. Things need to change or we will not have the option to change them soon.

In the US much of understanding and exposing this starts with 9/11. The people who caused the attacks got greedy. When the are exposed without any plausible deniability I do thinks things are going to change for the better. It’s just a matter of how much pain, suffering, and death the world has to go through to get to the truth, whatever that may be. You only need to read one book, the 9/11 Commission Report, to know the truth has not been told. Whatever it is we need to reach for it more every day. Before it is too late.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I found it strange how the documentary discussed how there were warnings of an attack before, yet concludes it was an inside job. Seems like they are having their cake and eating it too. Did the insiders, leave clues to their plans, if so, why? I guess it is possible that the insiders aren't perfect and left traces, but I thought I'd mention this in case others overlooked the perspective etc. Feel free to comment of course.

Maybe, like a mafia criminal, the clues are to remind you that even if you catch them doing whatever they are doing, it doesn't matter because they own the justice system, the newspapers, and the people who will be doing the investigating for the government, not to neglect that the government knows that if they actually disclose and destroy the secret Cabal, the Economy as We Know It, and thus TWAWKI, would come to an abrupt halt, and the people would be more pissed about losing their trophy homes and jetskis and Roundup-flavored Cheez Doodles than about losing any 'freedoms' or their tenuous grip on Religious Reality.

auntiegrav said:
...and the people would be more pissed about losing their trophy homes and jetskis and Roundup-flavored Cheez Doodles than about losing any 'freedoms' or their tenuous grip on Religious Reality.

Absolutely - slaves with RUV's and holiday homes don't feel like slaves...so they ain't never gonna rock the boat.

Rick Deckard said:
Absolutely - slaves with RUV's and holiday homes don't feel like slaves...so they ain't never gonna rock the boat.

So true. Some are so dedicated to keeping the boat steady that they can't face the last 300 years of science. (Pleides astrogation gets awful complicated if the Earth is the center of the whole universe.;-)

One of my son's friends (9yo) told him that the Big Bang never happened, and he wasn't talking about quasar spectral data or the Hubble constant being based on a guess......:rolleyes:

Back