• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter -- April 17, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally find that there are some odd fact patterns in this apparent phenomenon ...

IF any of this is true, and I mean the entire abduction scenario ... since I believe noone has 100% proof (I know 100% is really not possible ... before I get my leg bitten off :D) that anything "abduct-y" is really going on ... maybe the aliens are much closer to us than we think? Which would mean of course that maybe they're not so alien since they would have a similar body chemistry and DNA to ours. Which ... means ... we may be straying into the area of Mac Tonnies' "Cryptoterrestrials" (??)

And as for researchers going to the Pentagon etc, the only researcher I've heard similar rumours about is Bruce Maccabee who has given lectures from time to time to the CIA. But as some researchers have military and intelligence backgrounds its entirely possible that all of these ex-military/intelligence researchers are keeping tabs on the entire UFO subject regardless of whether UFOs or abductions really occur.

[I have no idea whether or not abduction researchers are briefing anyone at all since I've not even heard of a faint glimmer of a rumour of such things going on.]

There are these persistent rumors that some well known researchers make semi-regular trips to Washington D.C. to meet with the Pentagon, or otherwise maintain a regular dialogue with military personnel. Who knows if Dr. Jacobs falls in this category.

Tom, are you able to provide more detail about this? I would appreciate any URLs you are able to provide. If your information is just verbal reports, are you able to say who you heard it from, and what exactly they said? Do you know who the "well-known researchers" allegedly are? If so, do you know whether they have ever been questioned about this, or made any responses?

I do not have any evidence myself that Dr. Jacobs has a connection to military personnel. He always told me that he thought that the government had no interest in the phenomenon, and knew nothing about it. Obviously, if he did have those connections, the hypnotic suggestions that he put in my mind that I had Multiple Personality Disorder would take on meaning beyond just being the actions of a psychologically abusive researcher. (I personally think that he did it because he is an abusive researcher.)

If you are able to provide any concrete information that some well known abduction researchers meet regularly with the Pentagon or maintain dialogues with military personnel, I would like to know about it, so I can assess it for myself. If there is no actual evidence for it, then I would like to know that as well.

Truth is, something seems to be going on, but we don't know what. At least, I don't. But when you look at thousands of reports going back 40 years or more describing the harvesting of genetic reproductive cells from abductees (even back to Villas Boas in the 1950s and several cases from the 1960s), reports of "missing pregnancies", of thousands of tiny babies seen gestating in liquid tanks, and then later of small hybrid-looking children, the hypothesis of some kind of eventual integration seems to be logical and certainly fits the data.

Going back hundreds of years, Fae (fairies) were said to steal women and make children with them, just as the 'fallen' angels of the Old Testament were said to take women and make children with them. It's an ancient narrative found in different cultures that repeats (reinvents?) itself. It may or may not be literal.

Archie, since you seem to know Jacobs and his work so well.... Why does Jacobs fear that hybrids were/are out to get him and that hybrids sent instant messages threatening him?

To correct my post above, the only "military" connection that I know that Dr. Jacobs has is with a psychiatrist at Temple University called Dr. Roy Steinhouse.

The Temple University website has information about Dr. Steinhouse at Temple University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science Faculty: Roy Steinhouse, MD

Dr. Steinhouse was a major in the United States Army in addition to being a psychiatrist.

Dr. Jacobs told me that Dr. Steinhouse sometimes attended the "abductee" get-togethers that he held at his home for his former and current research subjects. Dr. Jacobs said that Dr. Steinhouse believed that "alien abduction" experiences are not a symptom of mental illness, and that he was interested in attending the get-togethers for that reason.

When Dr. Jacobs began to receive "hybrid" instant messaging from Elizabeth's computer, he told me that Dr. Steinhouse came to his home and that he showed him the transcripts of the "hybrid" IM. He said that Dr. Steinhouse said things to him like try to gain the hybrid's trust, and that he then said "be careful" on his way out.

If that is the case, it do think it is surprising that a psychiatrist shown transcripts of "hybrid" IM, in which Dr. Jacobs was pretending to the "hybrid" that Elizabeth had MPD, reacted that way. It is one aspect of the events that has always puzzled me.

Dr. Jacobs told me that when I said to him that I thought that Elizabeth had written the "hybrid" IM, that he took it as a sign that I had mental health problems (although he has now put up a statement on his website claiming that he thought that before he took me on as his research subject, this is not the case, and is simply an attempt to cover up the fact that he first began to say this at the end of his work with me, when I questioned the veracity of the "hybrid" IM and his misconduct.) Later, I was contacted through my website by another former research subject of Dr. Jacobs, a twenty-one-year-old man who Dr. Jacobs took on after me. Through the young man I learned that when I questioned whether Elizabeth had written the "hybrid" IM, that Elizabeth encourged Dr. Jacobs to seek advice from Dr. Steinhouse about the fact that I had said it.

I find it surprising that a woman who was pretending to be a "hybrid" during instant messaging conversations with Dr. Jacobs, felt safe enough to encourage him to seek the advice of Dr. Steinhouse, a psychiatrist, about the fact that I had raised the obvious question that she might be writing it. She apparently felt confident that Dr. Steinhouse would not immediately raise the obvious question himself that she might have been writing it, or ask what on earth was going on in that situation. That is another thing that has always puzzled me.

Emma,

Your post above is correct, as far as I know: I have never seen Dr. Jacobs linked with any military or an intelligence service. Indeed, he expressly disavows any interest in the phenomenon on their part.

Jump on Google and you should be able to quickly pull up the few researchers who claim a periodic dialogue with the military. Shouldn't be hard for you to do.

Tom

Archie, since you seem to know Jacobs and his work so well.... Why does Jacobs fear that hybrids were/are out to get him and that hybrids sent instant messages threatening him?

On a general point, many hundreds of people know DJ as well as or better than I. Most however don't bother to post on internet forums (probably have better things to do with their time like seriously researching the ET issue).

However on to your question: there is a deep issue here with a lot of history behind it from multiple sources. At least two well-known researchers in the UK have published evidence of what we might call human-looking alien/possibly hybrid activity and interaction here - one talked about his direct personal experience on a paracast a while back. Some of their information has not been made public. I don't know if DJ knows all the details of these encounters and interactions, but I doubt it. I also have some personal evidence from outside the USA not likely to be published anytime soon due to confidentiality issues. I know this to be real, in some way at least.

Let's speculate for a moment. Let's say there is something to this. Let's say that we give some credence to the weight and consistency of evidence over the past 50 years (and more) of seeming interest by apparently non-human agencies in replicating/breeding/interfering with human genes and creating hybrid/transgenic beings for whatever purpose. Reproductive procedures. Sperm extractions. Missing pregnancies. Hundreds of reports of tiny embryos gestating in tanks. Human abductees being encouraged to bond with and hold tiny babies. Reports of infants, older children, young adults. Reports of "human-looking" ETs, possible hybrid/transgenic beings, interacting with us.

If there is anything in all this, is it likely that the military and intelligence services of the world would take a serious interest in this whole issue? Damned right, it's likely. There is strong and peristent documented evidence of interest in the whole ET issue. The Coalition for Freedom of Information, for example, had to work for years to get the CIA and the USAF to release a ton of classified stuff about the Kecksburg crash. Finally, the information was ordered to be released by the courts. If there is some kind of infiltration program going on (still speculating here folks) this would be right up there as numero uno vital international security issue by those dealing with it. Nothing else would come close. Secrecy, in these circumstances, would almost certainly be total and any knowledge about it confined to a very small number on a strict need-to-know basis. These agencies would also be a prime target for infiltration. They might also spread deliberate disinformation to muddy the waters and keep people busy with irrelevancies and BS to bury the truth and keep people away from it. There's plenty of evidence for this, too.

Tom made some good points about a missing trillion dollars from the US defence budget. This was reportedly discovered by the GWB administration on taking office in January 2001 and reported by Donald Rumsfeld to the press in February 2001, and the amount was actually two trillion, not one. Where did all this money go? It's hard to just lose two trillion dollars, and it's apparently untraceable. Black budgets, to manufacture technology to combat the ET threat? The most likely candidate, according to many. As has been said, Reagan mentioned the ET threat five times in speeches, against the wishes of his speechwriters. Clinton referred to the issue on several occasions. The whole issue of public disclosure/secrecy is oft debated but there may be very good and sound reasons to work in secret and try to keep the lid on the whole thing - for now.

So, DJ receiving threatening instant messages: see this in context. People with apparent interactions with human-looking ETs write to him, call him, try to get in touch with him all the time ("Emma Woods" is only one of many thousands, but the only one in 20 years ever to ferment trouble). This continues, even after the disinformation campaign, which will come and go with no effect on the phenomenon, or the weight and frequency of reports. DJ is seen to have a special interest in the subject, has studied it and been close to it for 30 years. He knows a lot about the issue. He's not the only one of course, but he's out there in the public eye - so more potentially problematic, even dangerous, to any potential takeover plan, as he doesn't keep his mouth shut like the security agencies do. He might very well be threatened - for real. Has anyone considered that?

The whole area of how these reported hybrids/transgenics/human-looking ETs/co-opted humans/MIBs and the rest behave is a large and complex one. Books can be written about the detail, and probably should be.

What do I think about DJ being targeted by so-called hybrids? I think, knowing what I know, having experienced what I have experienced and having seen the evidence that I have seen, that it's likely. Can't prove it, don't know for sure. But it's likely true.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by paraschtick Click here to enlarge I've had this thought for a while: if Dr Jacobs is so sure about the hybrid programme, and if he has been on the run from these evil hybrids ... and if he has got evidence ie photos, and videos of alien hybrids living amongst us (according to Elizabeth, his (erstwhile??) webmaster) ... ummm why has he never gone to the authorities about it?? I mean he supposedly has had an address where some were living. Just being a devil's advocate here

Paraschtick, it is a good question. There are these persistent rumors that some well known researchers make semi-regular trips to Washington D.C. to meet with the Pentagon, or otherwise maintain a regular dialogue with military personnel. Who knows if Dr. Jacobs falls in this category.

You're right that DJ maintains the government and military display no interest in this phenomenon, that universal indifference reigns. Since the closure of Blue Book, the Air Force has publicly ignored the issue too. The repeated sightings of strange craft intruding into our skies are deemed to be "no threat to national security" and there is no official channel through which sightings, even by civilian pilots, can be reported (military pilots are just told to keep their mouths shut or their careers are going to be over). If you try to report a UFO sighting you will be told "The Air Force no longer investigates UFOs, period." This, at one level, is true.

As a historian you work from evidence of varying category strength: documents, artefacts, testimony. Someone looking at the issue from the perspective of a professional academic historian might conclude the government seems to have no interest in this issue. DJ believes this, as do his academic peers, though he has said repeatedly on the public record that he would personably be happier if there were some evidence of government/military concern.

I see plenty of admittedly less substantial evidence that at deeper levels there is more than casual interest. If you've read Donald Keyhoe's work right back to the 1950s, he was trying to prize the lid off the secrecy even as a serving officer in the Marine Corps, before NICAP was born. No doubt many members have read Tim Good's work, especially "Need to Know" and the original bestsellers "Above Top Secret" and "Beyond Top Secret." Tim published evidence for visits to The Pentagon in these books. He's is not even American, and has never served in the military of any nation. Yet they invite him, not secretly but openly. It is claimed he has inside contacts and has been told about the abduction phenomenon: that some researchers are right on the money with what they've uncovered. All off the record, sources protected. No names - that way, nothing substantial enough to satisfy skeptics is going to emerge.

If it's buried deep and tightly controlled, this doesn't necessarily indicate sinister motive. Secrecy is not always a bad thing. Sometimes it's the right thing to do, depending on how damaging the alternative might be.

Dr. Jacobs' instant messaging conversations with "hybrids" using Elizabeth's computer were often scheduled in advance.

[Dr. Jacobs told me that during one of his regular instant messaging conversations with Elizabeth, she talked to him about a personal problem in her life that made her angry. He said that he cut their instant messaging conversation short because she was so angry. He told me that he then received an email from one of her "hybrids", saying that she had an "emotional disturbance" or an "emotional imbalance", or something like that, which was causing them concern. He said that the "hybrid" had said that the conversations that he had with her on instant messenger helped to correct this emotional problem, and therefore, he had to do it with her more often. If not, that he had to show "them" how to do it, so that "they" could do it. Dr. Jacobs read me the email. From memory, either this email, or another one that he read me, concluded with the "hybrid" saying, "Perhaps it is time for a chat?"]

If people in the Pentagon thought that Dr. Jacobs was onto something, and were consequently observing him, they would also have known in advance that "hybrids" were going to be at Elizabeth's house and sitting in front of her computer for hours at a time (the IM chats generally lasted for about four hours.)

It is surprising that the Pentagon did not make an attempt to capture one of Elizabeth's "hybrids" while they were IM chatting with Dr. Jacobs, as they had such a golden opportunity.

I do think there is something real behind the UFO phenomenon, and it does seem as though the government has studied it.

However, if people in the Pentagon are observing Dr. Jacobs' work, I imagine that the only thing they are doing is falling into fits of laughter. The more humane ones might also feel compassion for his research subjects who have been hurt by it.

Dr. Jacobs' instant messaging conversations with "hybrids" using Elizabeth's computer were often scheduled in advance

However, if people in the Pentagon are observing Dr. Jacobs' work, I imagine that the only thing they are doing is falling into fits of laughter. The more humane ones might also feel compassion for his research subjects who have been hurt by it.

The whole alien hybrid IM scenario lies at the heart of the whole Dr Jacobs hypnosis controversy, I think you'll agree, Emma.

If as you say, Dr Jacobs thought the IMs were real, and if the abduction scenario that Dr Jacobs outlines in his books is true, the intelligence services and the military would be keeping a close eye on Dr Jacobs and his work. They may not always do the right things but they're not stupid people. Anything that would be a threat to their power ie in this case alien hybrids trying to colonise or take over the earth, they would would be interested in it.

So if this was in any way shape or form true, they would be keeping tabs on Dr Jacobs in anyway possible. They would be tapping his phones, opening his mail etc etc etc. They would keep an eye on his e-mails, and any traffic going in and out of his computer including IMs. So if Elizabeth is to be believed, they would probably know about how she was beaten up by hybrids, how she helped hybrids "move into the community", how she had photos and video of them ... and they would know that she knew where some of them lived (you really can't make this stuff up, pop pickers :D).

So if we are to take Dr Jacobs and Elizabeth at face value, the military and intelligence services would probably know about the alien threat, and would be keeping an eye on things accordingly. They would be incredibly stupid not to.

[Oh and remember the US intelligence services have kept an eye on the UFO field since the 50s so they WOULD know about Dr Jacobs and his ramblings. If they were truly worried about something like this they would have been aware of it and taken action against it (if at all possible) quite a while ago ... unless of course they want the aliens to take over :eek:]

ps and as I have stated before ... if there was an alien threat as Dr Jacobs believes ... why hasn't he gone to the authorities????

pps Again, I agree with you Emma, I too believe the Pentagon types are killing themselves with laughter over the crazy people ... and just maybe feeling a bit sorry for the victims in all of this.

At this time I am in the process of preparing a case to the Office for Human Research Protections that Dr. Jacobs' research meets their criteria. If I am successful, they will undertake a thorough investigation of his research, which will include an examination of the original recordings of all of the hypnosis sessions that he conducted with me.

Once my action in regard to Dr. Jacobs' misconduct is completed, I will be making public the recordings of all of the hypnosis sessions that he conducted with me, so that people can assess them for themselves.

Emma,

I had some spare time this afternoon so I jumped on the website for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, of which the Office of Human Research Protections is an operating subdivision. The published guidelines for oversight actions, and the Office's jurisdiction, appear to apply only human subjects of research "conducted or supported by" the HHS. Without thoroughly investigating the matter, I would guess that Dr. Jacobs' work in abductions is not supported by or otherwise conducted under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

My recommendation to you is that you seek the advice of qualified legal counsel from the State of Pennsylvania -- if you have not already done so. This counsel should probably also have experience in prosecuting federal administrative actions.

While I am not giving legal advice, I suspect this lawyer's first recommendation will be for you to stop putting your version of events in writing, and in fact otherwise stop talking about it. Any lawyer will tell you this locks you into a story and provides ammunition for opposing counsel on cross-examination. Also, we all know how e-mails can be misconstrued.

Again, I am not giving legal advice here, but just a common sensical perspective.

Tom from Hong Kong

Emma,

I had some spare time this afternoon so I jumped on the website for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, of which the Office of Human Research Protections is an operating subdivision. The published guidelines for oversight actions, and the Office's jurisdiction, appear to apply only human subjects of research "conducted or supported by" the HHS. Without thoroughly investigating the matter, I would guess that Dr. Jacobs' work in abductions is not supported by or otherwise conducted under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

My recommendation to you is that you seek the advice of qualified legal counsel from the State of Pennsylvania -- if you have not already done so. This counsel should probably also have experience in prosecuting federal administrative actions.

While I am not giving legal advice, I suspect this lawyer's first recommendation will be for you to stop putting your version of events in writing, and in fact otherwise stop talking about it. Any lawyer will tell you this locks you into a story and provides ammunition for opposing counsel on cross-examination. Also, we all know how e-mails can be misconstrued.

Again, I am not giving legal advice here, but just a common sensical perspective.

Tom from Hong Kong

Tom, thank you for your advice (I understand that it is not legal advice.) I appreciate it.

The Office for Human Research Protections accepted Temple University's argument that Dr. Jacobs was not conducting research, but just "oral history". This is why they did not investigate the matter. I have spoken with the Director of the OHRP, and I told her that I do not accept Temple University's characterization of Dr. Jacobs' research. I will be presenting an argument to them that his research does meet their criteria for research, which they will review. My understanding is that if that is the case, that they will investigate the matter through Temple University.

In regard to legal action, that is something that I may pursue. However, if I do, it will be a last resort.

I am not presenting a particular "story" in public, so I think that it will be fine if I pursue a legal case. I am talking about factual events that occurred, for which I have substantiating evidence. The tapes on my website are the actual conversations that I had with Dr. Jacobs. The excerpts of my hypnosis sessions are from my actual hypnosis sessions, and I have the complete recordings to substantiate this. I have copies of all the emails that I have quoted from, and they are accurate and in context. In addition, I have a large amount of documentation related to the events that I have not made public yet, which substantiates what I have said.

I believe that it is important the these events are known about in the UFO community as a matter of public interest. In my opinion, Dr. Jacobs is an abusive researcher who has caused harm to human research subjects, including myself. It is important that this is known about. To date, he has been able to cover-up his misconduct, even though previous research subjects have expressed concerns, and at least one has tried to tell other researchers about it. At some point there has to be accountability. I am in a position to be able to make this known, and I have the support to be able to do it. I think that it is important that I do it, both for myself personally, and for the other research subjects who are not able to do so.

Dr. Jacobs is a researcher whose theories are influencing the public's view of the "abduction" phenomenon. He is giving a talk at the Intruders Foundation Seminar around about now, in which he is talking about "hybrid" interactions with humans on Earth. I know for a fact that he leads people to have those memories. I have the recordings of my own hypnosis sessions in which he blatantly led me to have those sorts of "memories". His research is compromised because of it. I believe in the use of research to learn about this phenomenon. I have pursued a research project on my own experiences over a period of years, which I am in the process of publishing on my website. I cannot in good conscience sit back and say nothing when a leading researcher promotes findings into the field that I know for a fact are garbage, and that include an obvious hoax, in which the hoaxer involved me. I have information about what went on behind the scenes that is directly relevant to assessing Dr. Jacobs' work, that no one else is going to be making public.

Making this issue known has not been easy to do. However, I think that there are times in life when you have to stand up to abusive people, and do the right thing. I did not say anything when I ended my work with Dr. Jacobs, and I tried to pursue a diplomatic solution in public. The only thing that achieved was to allow Dr. Jacobs to go ahead and abuse the next research subject who he took on after me, while defaming me behind the scenes. I have learned from that. I think that the light of public scrutiny should be shone on these events, so that other research subjects do not go through the same thing, and so that Dr. Jacobs' faulty research, and support of a hoax, does not skew how the phenomenon is understood.

I go by the evidence, my friend. The recordings I've heard are clearly out of context, and, Emma emits, edited. To what degree, you'll probably never know unless Emma submits the recordings for independent outside authentication. Jacobs claims that they were manipulated to make him look bad.

To me it's a she said/he said situation. But Jacobs can be rightly criticized for a number of reasons largely because he isn't a therapist and should have stayed away.

So how many mental health pros are can we depend upon to do abduction research? Doesn't seem like much of a list.

Gene,

Have you (yet) gone and listened to the tapes of Emma and DJ discussing/negotiating the release of this material. The hypnosis sessions are one thing, but the back peddling and the ass covering and the lack of "memory" of what happened, and the implied threats against Emma on the phone conversations later are another. Those tapes, to me, reveal the true nature of what happened and speak volumes as to the character of DJ.

Paratopia went through, line by line, and parsed out the words of the now infamous tape 8, and DJ has a lot to answer for personally, professionally, ethically, and morally.

Please listen to the tapes that are NOT the hypnosis sessions. Emma, can direct you, or you can go to Paratopia and listen to the 2-3 shows they have done on this issue. (Fast forward through the annoying parts of the show)

I would really, really, like to hear your opinion as to the veracity, and content of those phone conversations.

OK, here's the problem:

There are probably hundreds of hours of recordings, assuming that Emma captured all or most of her sessions with Jacobs. What you are hearing is just a small portion of these interactions.

If you believe Emma, the recordings represent evidence of Jacobs' misconduct.

If you believe Jacobs, the recordings were heavily edited to make him look bad.

What I've heard contains moderate to extreme background noise with frequent long pauses. It would be a trivial matter to present material out of context, with whole sentences or phrases moved or removed, and only a skilled forensic expert would stand a chance at seeing what, if anything, was done. Even then it would entail access to the originals.

My position is that it's all a distraction. There may be a lot of tabloid appeal in focusing on this situation, but it doesn't help us get a handle on the abduction riddle, and that's what's most important here.

As far as Emma is concerned, if her therapist feels she is normal, she ought to try to get on with her life. I can't see where staging an eternal campaign against Jacobs, whether guilty or innocent of wrongdoing, is helpful to her well being.

That's why I say it's time to move on.

OK, here's the problem:

There are probably hundreds of hours of recordings, assuming that Emma captured all or most of her sessions with Jacobs. What you are hearing is just a small portion of these interactions.

If you believe Emma, the recordings represent evidence of Jacobs' misconduct.

If you believe Jacobs, the recordings were heavily edited to make him look bad.

What I've heard contains moderate to extreme background noise with frequent long pauses. It would be a trivial matter to present material out of context, with whole sentences or phrases moved or removed, and only a skilled forensic expert would stand a chance at seeing what, if anything, was done. Even then it would entail access to the originals.

My position is that it's all a distraction. There may be a lot of tabloid appeal in focusing on this situation, but it doesn't help us get a handle on the abduction riddle, and that's what's most important here.

As far as Emma is concerned, if her therapist feels she is normal, she ought to try to get on with her life. I can't see where staging an eternal campaign against Jacobs, whether guilty or innocent of wrongdoing, is helpful to her well being.

That's why I say it's time to move on.

Gene, What kind of logic is THIS for the host of the Paracast, which prides itself as the GOLD STANDARD?!?!

If you believe Jacobs, the tapes were heavily editted to make him look bad. Then you proceed to clarify how the tapes COULD have been editted (absolutely no proof on your side), and then you say at another point that there are hundreds of tapes, so you can't be bothered to personally get involved in any sort of indepth analysis and investigation. Instead, you simply believe David Jacobs.

I think this illustrates everything that is wrong with ufology as it stands, which is perfectly described by The Clueless One and Jeff Ritzmann in their latest podcast PARATOPIA. Ufology is a club, or a religion. You are extremely biased for a long term researcher so any evidence of malfeasance MUST in your mind be the result of tampering and hoaxing.

I must hand it to you. Your grasp of logic is indeed on the level of Glenn Beck! All you need is a video version of the Paracast so you could use a chalk board.

You constantly want people to move on from this, even though it is the BIGGEST STORY in ufology in years. What do you prefer? That we sit and daze off to sleep discussing the Aztec Crash or some other event from 40-60+ years ago?

People want to discuss it. It seems only people who for some inexplicable reason think Jacobs is their favorite flavor of icecream want the discussion to end, since it hurts them so when their hero is denigrated in public. Boo, Hoo.

Please do not try to pussy foot around this issue. YOu are Jacob's man on this issue. This is very obvious. You might give him an effeminate little slap on the wrist for perhaps using hypnosis incorrectly or for not dumping poor Emma Wood on the first date. But overall, you have given her about as much respect as you might give some Exopolitics chick who claims she went through the Vanishing Cabinet and within 2 seconds was on the surface of Mars. Your denial (first calling anyone who supported Emma as "ringers") and sort of mule stubborn adherence to the Jacob's camp is abhorent, except to people like Tom From Hong Kong and Archie Bedford, the abduction hybrid twins.

Very pathetic indeed.

This is nonsense: A simple cut/copy/paste in an audio waveform editor can accomplish the task of altering these recordings. Anyone who has edited audio knows that.

Without access to the original allegedly unedited files, I doubt if we can possibly go beyond the he said/she said conclusion.

And if you actually read what I posted on several occasions, you'd see that I didn't take anyone's side regarding the these recordings and their evidentiary value. I also said very clearly I find blame on both sides. Please take a few moments to read my posts before you misquote me.

If you want to continue to misrepresent my position, do it elsewhere, because this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back