• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Favorite Show Moments

The post guest rant segment after the second interview with Greer is an all time classic! It's what first got me listening to the Paracast, I've been a fan ever since :D

There have been many, but I think my favorite Paracast moment was when David Biedny asked Jim Sparks about using the bathroom during the many hours he claims he spent on-board a purported spaceship (March 18, 2007 @ 36:11).

David's question was both surprising and revealing -- and Mr. Sparks' quick but obvious scramble to answer it was fatal to his credibility, in my opinion.

Whatever it is that's really happening regarding this phenomenon is too interesting (and probably too important) to have it polluted by unchallenged fraudsters. The obsequious approach to Jim Sparks on the Art Bell show was sickening (as Coast to Coast AM frequently is); Paracast remains a refreshing alternative.

Just had another listen to the Rendleshem Forest episode . Man, it would be great to get some of those witnesses together on the show for a more in-depth chat about what they saw. Larry Warren in particular. I'd like to hear more about the footage he saw during his debriefing ,showing structures on the Moon, and a boomerang-shaped craft exploding out from the tree canopy in Vietnam. All on film.
Great episode, and Peter Robbins is always a wonderful guest.

I'm listening to as many of the old episodes as I can.

The one I listened to yesterday had some great sequences. It was the one after the X-Conference with Vaeni and Ritzmann.

When David explains that, in response to people at the conference using the concept of occam's razor to explain the phenomenon, he felt that the reality would be much stranger than anyone could imagine.

Also, just for the fun aspect of it, from the same episode, when Vaeni makes the comment about a picture shown by one of the conference participants and compares it to showing a picture of David and claiming it was a picture of an alien and Gene jumping in to say that he would believe that 100%. That cracked me up listening to it on the bus.

Mark

I will Miss David...He and Gene in my opinion created some of the best radio,mp3, pod casts whatever....After hearing the Dorothy Izzat podcast i became hooked on the show. With the help of Itunes i have managed to listen to every episode over a 6 month period. I hope David finds peace of mind with his departure. I hope Gene also has the constitution to keep digging through the mud to pursue the signal through all the noise.Their are less then a hand full of great examples of this kind of show that attempts to solve the mysteries of the paranormal.In particular in the field of Ufology.

Keep up the great work Gene...Hang tough David...

Argos707

Any show since Biedny left!!! :)

Great to here Gene get more involved and direct the interview with inteligent and relivent questions, and show some respect to the listener by allowing the guest to tell their story and the listener to make up their own mind..

When I heard biedny was gone I downloaded the last couple of shows, and have to say Genes obvious history and expierence is a refreshing change from Biedny's ego drivin attempt create himself a prominent role in this already ego saturated subject.

I am happy to re subscribe and look forward to some new and refreshing shows

Returning listener
Kieran

The show is not better without David. I do think Gene is great though.And wish him much wisdom in finding a great foil or like minded partner to keep the Paracast sharp and insightful as it always has been.

after listening to many shows - one that makes me laugh every time is June 22/08 with Greer ---- the last 15 min of that show makes me howls every time. I love the Snoory comments, the one armed photographer ...the little running gags that carry through out the shows as it developed. New time listeners are not going to understand them right away, but if they go back thru the old shows, they will soon get a good basis for the future shows .
It is very hard to say what is my all time fav show, but I do know what I like in the shows.
I know some people have complained about the flakie guests, or the ones that you listen to and think "WTF?", but you need those groaners to appreciate the good ones.

I loved when you made Stephen Greer look like such a idiot for being all about disclosure but at the same time he wants to charge to go on his trips and then if you do capture any footage you cant release unless he says so ! What a huge hypocrite. Always nice to see these types of people get exposed for who the really are.

"What the hell has this got to do with the Moon?" Don Ecker's question of Mr. Childress' tangential rants.
Coincided with my least favourite part of a show, when Mr. Childress decided to recount an entire scene -- with dialogue -- of a James Bond movie... for a moment I thought it was listening to a Siskel and Ebert Redux. Oh; and being banned from the Paracast Forum by Biedny years ago for accusing him of trying to 'weasel' out of a question, I thought it was a light-hearted observation -- he took it way too personally. Oh well, back now, thanks Gene.

Back