• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Favorite Show Moments

I would really just like to fire this out and say a very big thank you to The Paracast. In total honesty i'm just really glad i came across you guys by chance through Itunes. I'm a Postman living in the UK and out wearing my feet down for 5 hours a day and these Podcasts have really helped me through the bad weather, even nastier dogs and over accommodating ladies in inapproprite negliges (I wish!).

I have always had a deep interest in the subject matter covered and it's fantastic that i'm hearing it audibly as opposed to wading through pages and pages of text to get the gist of a particular incident or area that i research. As for a favourite it's difficult as i have only listened to the recent Clelland Podcast and Daves studio walk out relating to the UFO magazine chap dropping John Lears name (And quite right too).

I was wondering if somebody could point me to some podcasts relating to Bob Lazar in depth and people that have some researchers or witnesses that have some real convincing backing to give me something to go on.

Thanks again Gene and David for your brilliant site and podcast, give me a shout out on your next show while i'm walking in the rain looking up at the sky hoping to see something.

Regards

October

After finding the Paracast a couple of months ago I decided to start at the beginning and have nearly listened to all the shows in order. The show is great entertainment while mowing, raking or driving. The quality has gone up overtime and I think the questions you ask are much better than other similar shows. I think March 2008 was a great month with several great guests. The Klaus Dona episode was also good. Low points 4/8/07 - Pye and 11/18/07 - Goldberg. I really could not believe that Goldberg was a silly as he sounded, but I tried to read his Egypt book and he writes like he talks. If you are looking for a clip I would use the Goldberg discussion of the "time cop" that fixes time traveler problems. Keep up the great work.

Hello David & Gene and all the members. I am quite recent to The Paracast
and I love it. I'm not out of the 2006 episodes yet and obviously have a long way to go. I especially loved the episode with the gentleman, I think his last name was "White". He talked about he and his lady friend seeing a UFO in
the desert at night and witnessed & recovered a piece of it which fell off.
I was floored by that episode. He sounded so genuine in his remarks and in
his subsequent trials to find out what the piece was, it blew me away. I would love it if you had him on again but you may have already and I just don't know about it yet! As a side note, I've been looking for that particular show in my downloads and it just doesn't seem to be there. I also thoroughly enjoyed the episode when David was the guest for the first hour and he told us the amazing story of his mother and the cd's, great stuff. I look forward to more of your intriguing topics and guests.

trilithium,

Welcome to our forums and thanks for the kind comments!

Bob White has not been back on the show, I'll tell you what, I'll send him an email and see if anything ever happened with further analysis of that recovered artifact.

Enjoy the show, you've yet to get to some of the best stuff. Search out the Jeff Ritzmann episodes, they're something else.

dB

TMW,

I think that the Goldberg episode is in my top three most painful car crashes, the guy is just a loon, and suffers severe motor-mouth syndrome. But if you want some pure pain, dial in the Payola Harris nightmare and get drunk before listening to it. Oy!

dB

TMW,

I think that the Goldberg episode is in my top three most painful car crashes, the guy is just a loon, and suffers severe motor-mouth syndrome. But if you want some pure pain, dial in the Payola Harris nightmare and get drunk before listening to it. Oy!

dB
And don't you think Ms. Holzer is worth a few mind-numbing substances before listening? :D

And don't you think Ms. Holzer is worth a few mind-numbing substances before listening? :D

I made it through a little more than half the show. I was sober too, believe it or not..... Love the segway you tried to do with her lol. 20 minutes later she finally paused and you just threw in the sound effect or the commercial or whatever. She is the best evidence for aliens. She has no lungs. She is Birnes' sister maybe. Or, whats his name? Goldturd?

Och aye - I am a newbie on the forum but have been listening for ages - best paranormal podcast I have found by far - I love the episode where you catch out the puppy stealer bullshitter and the obvious loony |MIIIIIIIIIIICFHEA|L LOONY CUNT HORN - what a bloody loony also the Steven Pumped up Greer wank piss take episode - Pete fae Scotland - incidentally I have been investigating Rennes le Chateaux for a few years - is that of interest to you?

Pete

Hi,

I am new to the forums, and have listened to almost all of the back episodes now. I have been listening since July and have played some back a few times.

I thought Klaus Donner was very interesting. I would love an update on his work with the crystal skulls.

Ted Phillips was awesome too! I want to go to Marley Woods, lol.:D

I laughed my butt off when I listened to the Stephen Bassett episode from this year. He needs anger management.:eek: I think maybe he might have a few good things to say in all of the interviews you've done with him, but other things he says just make me laugh.

Scott Corrallas was very good to listen to as well.

Steven Greer.... um?

There was a woman ghost hunter you had on one the past episodes. I can't remember her name right, but her dad was a paranormal researcher... She made me a little angry, becasue she was basically saying that anyone who experiences anything other than what she has herself, is wrong. she kept referring to her dad and it was annoying.:mad:

sorry for spelling, im studying for finals righ now and my brain is fried.8)

Hello Gene & David,

I'm not sure which episode number this was on? Besides this thread is now 9 months old and i'm not sure if you guys are still working on that 5 minute reel?

But here goes.

I believe this episode was sometime late in 2007 or so? Where Mr. David Biedney speaks for the first time about his girl friends account. Of seeing those large craft UFO over some sort of NY highway system.

Later on in the episode the featured guest of this show. Mentions an account of some nut bar with a messiah complex. Where David Biedney starts a very funny diatribe telling Gene Steinberg to "shut up you Jew". Declaring someone and so and so is an Angel.

I'm not doing the recollection any justice, sorry. But that memory was hilarious to me and i nearly had tears come out. :)

I don't have a favorite show moment. I know, cop-out. But the truth is, the show is always good, so I always enjoy it. Suffice to say, The Paracast - itself - is my favorite paranormal show.

So, no favorite show moment, persay, but I do have a favorite show... LOL

The three-hour uncensored "X-Conference 2008" episode. David, Dr. Sue, Jeff Ritzmann and The Clueless One encounter Jim Diletosso and talk show host Rob Simone in a bar and famed UFO photo analyst Dr. Bruce Maccabee in a special roundtable discussion.

NOW KISS AND MAKE UP! DAMMIT.

;)

I'm up to April '07 now and I think there have been a large number of high spots in the show, most of which have been previously mentioned.

I think your show has demonstrated time and time again why many UFO and other Paranormal Researchers aren't received well by the public. To wit: The UFO researcher that didn't care whether his presenters were credible, "He who shall not be named," and just about anyone else that makes conclusions without examining data, vetting witnesses, compiling facts, or otherwise doing any research at all.

My favorite moment from all of that was Bill Knell hanging up on the show.

On the other side of the coin are the shows which demonstrate competence, reliability, research, and most importantly logic. The most compelling of these guests, in my own opinion, is Jeff Ritzman.

Anyway, thanks for the show. It gives me something worthwhile to listen to while I'm out walking the dog, or driving.

I'm with you dear earthling the Bernard Haisch episode was a really unique show. Also liked David and Gene's questioning of Stan Romanek and his subsequent quick exit from the episode.

favourite bit of show Davids brother describing his ufo encounter, you cant but believe him. This was the only podcast I could get my wife to listen to and she told me about her and her friends and sisters sighting which was quite similar even the way it disapeared but they thought it was still there. we have been together 20 years and she only told me about it while we listened. Cheers

a snippet of the guy from deadscience.com when he talks about his mate not being allowed to have the polygraph and the ensuing conversation.... that was a real taster....a taster to know where....

Back