• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Yet Another Failed Prediction from Bassett?

Despite several posters myself included asking you politely to explain in simple English where you are coming from,you continue to churn out verbal diarrhea.So I'm convinced your just a wind up merchant and your now on ignore as I'm sure you are for most posters.

I have always responded politely myself. I advised you, which you seem to ignore that I was irradiated. Speaking English is my first language, and an irradiated mind/brain has difficulty using consciousness only because I have been mind affected, as I stated.

I also have advised you that my previous information that I now speak about was a large study previously reviewed by my own person, and involved data fed back atmospheric psychic realization. As all human beings use their thinking ability (psyche) and atmospheric feed back condition, besides ancient information and other human experience, I am no different from any of you asides from the obvious that you have not yet been irradiated as I have.

You all might have had an opportunity to publish your information, I never gained that opportunity, for unlike you I had a realized psyche interaction with occult information, that made me aware of how our ancient occult brother considered his science information in secrecy. This situation I believe was why after interacting on the forums internet advice that I personally was physically attacked as a secret study. So was my sister who was as aware as my own person and in both life incidences awoke many times to "hear" questions being asked.

I do not think that the evil spirit precept asks questions myself, and I also am aware that many other human psyche interactions were also advised that science forms of spirit interactions involving the nuclear condition were being conducted in the alien/artificial spirit precept, simply due to psyche feed back awareness.

What many of you astute individuals do not consider is the fact that scientific wisdom came from natural psychic studies and all humanity own this condition, not just some elite order of human awareness. Hence you ignore and have ignored real psychic aware statements the public have advised you about, and like our brother consider us all as some lower class of intellect and like to use and retaliate with snide remarks. What you also seem to ignore is that without our personal experiences you would have nothing to write about or consider.

Unlike some human beings, I do not believe that "aliens" are scientifically experimenting on us, but know by the self condition of awareness that occult scientists are studying the alien concept with natural life in secrecy....and can do so through the use of satellite....ground fed back communications and computers, seeing computers identify that they belong to the application of artificial speaking, artificial data and interactive programs. Artificial, the nuclear lower frequencies that most humans cannot hear in the higher mind/brain condition, but hear and are affected by in the lower frequencies without your awareness.

I already had lived a spiritual life, learning to heal my own self from negated life feelings, witnessed real spirit interaction and concepts that enabled me to understand what spiritual teachings involved as taught concepts. And at no time did I espouse myself to be some experienced advisor, for unlike many of you, I know that most of the information that any of us speak about is previously taught information and human experience of our family.

What I also came to notice on forums is the obvious that the operatives who are either some of you, or who are communicating by the computer programs with your minds make the same statements again and again. You are a bot....you are speaking gobbledygook or gibberish, English cannot be your first language, "where do you come from", whilst also making snide retorts, without your knowledge. Such as making comments as a feed back using terms and references not used in normal communicating realization such as "verbal diarrhea, or spewing or wind, for example". One of the taunts was "wendy in the wind" on Graham Hancocks program, another is the fact that when irradiated it causes vomiting and diarrhea at the same time.....funny do you think.

Hence I do not know who any of you are, and any of you could be an operative who joined the forum, or else you demonstrate that you are being mind affected by the artificial program study of humanity, psychics, believers of phenomena, studies of phenomena, many and varying forms of conscious aware humans who have been persuaded by the occult studies...the scientists to interact with their studies, without your awareness.

I really do feel that Basset's energy could be refocused in other avenue's regarding the disclosure project , 'Moth Ball' it for now and go on to other research, i'll bet it will all link in when the time is right.

I really do feel that Basset's energy could be refocused in other avenue's regarding the disclosure project , 'Moth Ball' it for now and go on to other research, i'll bet it will all link in when the time is right.

Right. I never believed predictions of imminent disclosure, and don't think we'll see it until midcentury or later. I knew a MUFON State director who was far more optimistic than I was. For many years he strove to pry secrets from the government. He died eight years ago without realizing his dream.

Last edited:
Right. I never believed predictions of imminent disclosure, and don't think we'll see until midcentury or later. I knew a MUFON State director who was far more optimistic than I was. For many years he strove to pry secrets from the government. He died eight years ago without realizing his dream.

its a Grimm reality, but he's so damned determined to get answers, but lets be honest here there is no way that there will be disclosure in the near future. its so wrapped up in Black Ops project's and some of them have grown legs and walked away. There are so many possible hypothesis and rabbit holes we will never fully get to the bottom of.
I remember hearing someone say years ago that this phenomena can send people crazy just by research alone, one answer leads to a hundreds of more questions i really don't think we will see anything like a mass disclosure which leads me to newish possible theory as its been said before, that we have had Advanced Technology from a race of beings for such a long time that its our own species abducting and conducting research on our own species under the guise of so called "Alien Entities".
Now I'm not saying there is nothing out there and keeping close EYES on us crazy fools , i do also believe that we have been visited by some entities for some purpose an agenda if you will, but again to what purpose is a mystery and no clear clarification to Cattle Mutilations to Sasquatch to Alien Hybrid programs it really is like a "SCI FI Novel" of sorts.
I have recently read an article about how our nuclear detonations could be linked to opening star gates and portals, since the 40's we have seen the incline of sightings from Close Encounters one to Dr Greer's CE5 Program again nothing seems to be so simple or Explainable.
You could go your whole life trying to solve these mysteries and die not solving anything!.
such is life i guess.

its a Grimm reality, but he's so damned determined to get answers, but lets be honest here there is no way that there will be disclosure in the near future.

Maybe by 2100...

I remember hearing someone say years ago that this phenomena can send people crazy just by research alone, one answer leads to a hundreds of more questions i really don't think we will see anything like a mass disclosure

I suspect the phenomenon wants to confuse us, since as long as we're not sure of what's going on, or even what it is, we can't take concerted action. The government is deceptive for its own reason--as long as its technically incapable of doing much anyway, there's no use in revealing a threat.

which leads me to newish possible theory as its been said before, that we have had Advanced Technology from a race of beings for such a long time that its our own species abducting and conducting research on our own species under the guise of so called "Alien Entities".

Lol, you don't need to fake an ET encounter, or a bunch of them, to research our own species. Decades ago, they used blacks as guinea pigs, fairly openly.

I have recently read an article about how our nuclear detonations could be linked to opening star gates and portals, since the 40's we have seen the incline of sightings from Close Encounters one to Dr Greer's CE5 Program again nothing seems to be so simple or Explainable.

There were reports prior to the '40s. It's possible the phenomenon intensified c 1947 in response to technical advances here--maybe indicating homo sapiens was smart enough for its genes to be worth taking--maybe just monitoring our exponential progress.

You could go your whole life trying to solve these mysteries and die not solving anything!.
such is life i guess.

Sure the total duration of secrecy is likely to encompass several human lifetimes....

I like the ideas here very interesting to the Experimenting on our own kind idea it be easier to do so under cloak and dagger rather than risk exposing the true project, but if they were doing this it have hideous consequence's on the Agency like the Montauk Experiment's.
I do like others ideas on this subject as it keeps interest going as to other forums where some believe the outlandish and are unable to have a decent conversation about the whole subject.

I do like others ideas on this subject as it keeps interest going as to other forums where some believe the outlandish and are unable to have a decent conversation about the whole subject.

In some UFO discussion groups, people accuse you of being a skeptic just because you dismiss_some_reports as bogus. Accepting less credible stories does a disservice to the whole field.

I have always wondered about Bassett's motivation. Does he really believe disclosure is imminent or is it all some money making scheme? He has been at this numerous years and I don't see him progressing very far.

Disclosure should occur in consideration of saving the life on Planet Earth against occult practices. The situation we are now living has previously been experienced in life before, and became a human awareness considering much earlier regarding life destruction as a historical evidence relating to occult practices as a human chosen application.

When we review occultism, the realization involves the brotherhood of occultists/nuclear sciences and its practices as a world wide consideration and the motivation, the fear that each brother has as an owner/power monger of its own ethnic community. Fear of the brotherhood is a realized condition that humanity owns in every country.

Due to this fear, and the ability for the human occult brother to gain/invent nuclear powers is why Planet Earth is near to an ancient owned condition of UFO attacks.

If humanity is going to overcome its inherited life condition, the ability for the human male to destroy all life on Earth, then sharing the modern day responsibility of the attacks, is an ownership of every continent ......every religious belief......and every mistake that a human male has ever achieved.

Therefore if disclosure enables the human male to finally accept that the only destroyer of life on Earth, is the human male and how he behaves, then it is about time that occultism discloses what it has always known......that the human male is the inventor/destroyer himself as a personal choice of inventing the UFO condition.

If humanity ever needed a reason to become a holy brother hood of man through self realization and interact with each other in a caring manner and sharing the responsibility that they all own, then now is the time to teach the world community about the secrets that occultism has caused, instead of being concerned about public reaction.

I was always taught that truth is easier to accept than lies and secrecy.

I have always wondered about Bassett's motivation. Does he really believe disclosure is imminent or is it all some money making scheme? He has been at this numerous years and I don't see him progressing very far.

Claims that disclosure is almost here go back more than 40 years. Maybe operatives mislead UFOlogists in the hope that failed predictions will sully the field. But I'm not surprised by persistence. The aforementioned MUFON State director kept up his quest for disclosure for quite some time.

Perhaps I've missed it somehow but have you introduced yourself and gone into your theories from the beginning.It would be helpful for me to try to understand, if you could explain in the simplest way what your beliefs are.

My belief as known is to have had personal experience. Personal experience states that you have to live to own a body and mind, to first of all be indoctrinated into any form of belief....belief does not exist by itself and hence nor does consciousness...another occult disturbed mind consideration.

We are personally indoctrinated as the review......... a human being born, living in a culture and then the culture teaching its religious scientific dogma, relating to the conditions that it previously attacked its own life as a review of occult practices. All of humanity belong to this condition, not wanting to be created when harmed, created by the sexual act, which I became aware of was why our ancient brother considered the act of sex to be evil.

I understood his concepts of being irradiated, given stigmata and then the review of his spiritual life. I gained the same review as his own simply due to being irradiated. All humanity is in a lower organic form of its own person or previous lived healed/evolved inheritance. We own recorded atmospheric records of an evolved higher spiritual awareness, as a preceding lived life, that was then irradiated by the new occult sciences. All human kind are now mutated in some form due to a changed atmospheric condition and loss of mass, given to the manifestation of the occult.

When you impose a status for evaluation through the Word of God as a concept of realized statements....by imposing O a circular body creates, the LETTER is an ANGLE, the LETTER given a VALUE, then the fed back mind concept advised ANGLE changed, the ANGEL or nuclear sound fell out and altered the Satanic angel concept into an A LIE N. The information as the occult status infers that the A or 1 concept of the Alpha that belonged to the natural 1 condition of the atmosphere (forming/interaction of clouds) was changed.

The information as an applied occult wisdom was advised to me by the ancient Pope whose own ancient occult life had been irradiated also, and his life recordings imaged in the nuclear attack advised me, as I am not an occultist nor a Scientist. The status was that the alien is a false condition and a lie, not the truth of God.

The concept for the occult review as the WORD OF GOD stated the realization of N = 90 or the pole/magnetic field had changed by the nuclear condition of altering nuclear fuSION. The word of God related the mind attack from NSEW, why sewing was a secret occult realization if you consider how the data was related in secrecy as a hidden story after life was attacked.

By living a spiritual life and being consciously and psyche aware, the atmospheric feedback of all life, the stone, the atmosphere, the nature and human life recordings allowed me to become aware of our life condition and also the previous lived experiences of our ancient occult brother and all of his secrets.

Via this condition, which the human psyche demonstrates we become spiritually or psyche aware via the evidence of information. I began to be aware of the secrets he had personally kept from humanity only because the old records advised me as feedback of voice recordings as he lived. This situation is due to the photon and how it causes the atmospheric body to record both voice and image, and then transmits the condition as a living interaction.

I knew this situation was real as a teaching of consciousness or spirit after being indoctrinated into the Catholic belief, to then see by personal experience how they previously acted and retaliated as a human being owning their own historical evidence of life attack and conscious awareness.

Our family, lived a higher moral life than what I saw displayed by these teachings. So eventually my parents allowed us the freedom to choose how to behave in our life without indoctrination or religious belief. Yet my mother taught me to always tell the truth, for eventually lies are seen for what they are.

I came to understand how our brother has an irrational mind condition, also a consideration of our ancient spiritual brother after he was irradiated and he has taught me by his voice fed back or a greater community conscious presence (atmospheric recordings), why he had previously challenged the occult brotherhood and how he had lost. For occult practice continued, as has the destruction and attack of the stone fuSION of Earth, the reason why he fought the holy wars as a consideration of saving the life of humanity, and it was never simply religion.

My brother taught me that our occult brother has a mind possessed by the atmospheric fake/false recorded feed back which had produced a fake/evil spiritual manifested presence as a recording of his own male or man presence/voice that changes image and sound into the nuclear irradiation forms of anima or alien voices/imagery in the nuclear condition he has given the atmosphere. Therefore his mind is missing rational interactive choice due to this feed back of unnaturally caused nuclear changes.

Therefore as our occult brother is currently scheming as a relationship of owning an interactive atmospheric conscious voiced consideration (artificial intelligence), his voiced recordings and thoughts have been heard by me, since my own mind/body was irradiated, when I began to hear atmospheric feed back as a condition of being irradiated....just like the ancient Popes had.

Hence if you consider how our consciousness reacts, he is actually telling/advising his own person that he personally wants to become an alien.....which means by conscious interaction that he wants to mutate his natural holy life and spirit.

Our brother makes choices for the deception of humanity, whilst he tries to convince us all that the alien is a God concept, that the alien is a being from another planet, whilst he studies the alien/UFO concept in secrecy as its reality concept as a loss of Earth's fusion, and the reason why huge sink holes have appeared in Earth.

In the atmospheric feedback, our brother owns 2 mind considerations, the choice to do evil and his normal spiritual mind. His spiritual mind is heard trying to convince his irrational mind that he is wrong. These 2 ownership conditions is why I understand consciousness and atmospheric feed back as an interactive "warning system".

Therefore I have heard his concepts, which he thought was secreted....and the other reason why I hear is because he has employed the use of the mind contact program as a study model of the human and natural consciousness. As this is employed by the American studies, it is why I hear what our American brother is thinking, and as he studied my own person he also realizes that many times I have heard and was told that a CIA operative was being heard by my psyche via atmospheric feed back.

Believe me or not, I really do not care, for I will simply allow the public to consider the information for their own selves.

His beliefs are that stone belongs to a condition of owning a conversion fusion of cold fusion and that it will survive the collision and pass energy through stone from the beginning and into his collider. Yet stone by the rational is only an evolved cooled radiated light body, that changed into stone. The nuclear dust is an instantaneous cold fused presence as it once was a crystalline body. This body allows him to gain a cold fusion reaction, but it is why natural stone is given holes....being origin energy.

His irrational thoughts also imply....stone is created and replaced as an atmospheric condition, yet stone is not replaced, for sink holes did not refill with matter. The true concept of his mind fed back irrational thought is that uranium has a mass ownership on Earth, part of the mass has been removed. He removes the condition of the mass and then his mind rationalized that stone was replaced, when the rest of the uranium as the cold fusion mass state already existed. His mind is therefore given false concepts.

His irrational thought pattern after being irradiated already demonstrates itself as a consideration of ancient irradiation due to occult practice. That he was conceived immaculately, when we all know the only way a human baby is conceived is through an act of sex. That the Christ spirit was murdered, but then returned to the atmosphere, when only a portion of what he considered as conversion (Christ concepts) was removed as a partial atmospheric loss, and his own person using the Christ condition as a heavenly body concept was still alive, yet part of his own personal spirit life was murdered in the irradiated stone attack.

Therefore he had a realization, yet part of his theory fed back informed mind condition had been destroyed, so he gave himself some irrational thought concepts, for he had lost part of his mind.

When we review his occult consideration his mind is aware that his cell was formed immaculately, yet a real spirit, his 2 parents existed in form to allow this review to be considered...for the review of spirit creation is that spirit already existed.

Therefore the occult versus spiritual observation is an age old dispute, and the occultist who has lived by personal experience wants us all to believe that our own personal spiritual and aware experience has no value or purpose and that all he imposes as a forced status of brotherhood life ownership is the only consideration.

Yet if you cared to review his own mind, it is in a lower atmospheric irradiated condition for he was the thinker of science as a natural being and was fed back a greater amount of irradiated ownership himself as fake/false information.

When he tries to argue this condition I simply use my own self experience to state....as I was personally irradiated in a condition then this type of interactive ownership does exist as a mind experience. Many of our attacked family have also demonstrated the same.

Therefore when you review what his own person wants as an occult organization, it wants us to believe that the alien came from God, that the alien is a spirit from out of space, so that we will not consider the real observations and personal experiences of the occult attack. Our brother has always acted in secrecy with the purpose to dis-inform the public by his operative.

So as I stated, to try to convince the public about alien information, is to use an admired public figure.

Last edited:
More gobbledygook...You're just wasting your time and ours...
A typical operative response, for you respond the same way on all of the forums. I do not own time, which is your own belief, you seem to believe that you can own time. Time only relates to the conditions of light shining onto Planet Earth. Your own idea of time and the Sun relates to destruction, and always has.

A typical operative response, for you respond the same way on all of the forums. I do not own time, which is your own belief, you seem to believe that you can own time. Time only relates to the conditions of light shining onto Planet Earth. Your own idea of time and the Sun relates to destruction, and always has.

How about you cut the c**p and just get to the point - so that all of us who are hard of thinking can get something out of your pages of ramblings. Otherwise you really are wasting your time. Whoever owns it or wherever it comes from...

How about you cut the c**p and just get to the point - so that all of us who are hard of thinking can get something out of your pages of ramblings. Otherwise you really are wasting your time. Whoever owns it or wherever it comes from...
Put this poster on ignore.Several people have tried to connect to get some sense out of him/her but to no avail.Since using the ignore option I'm saved from wading through line after line of drivel.

Good idea. No use trying to make sense of a schizophrenic.
This statement is so correct in review of the male's own mind. Unlike your irradiated mind, my own mind attack has a higher spiritual awareness than your own.

The operative of occultist study attacked my mind in a research and wanted what they considered were points as thoughts....their concept of the condition for thorns or brain irradiation......seeing they already knew that the ancient Christ attack was an irradiation of the human mind, along with stigmata concepts, such as unnatural cellular bleeding.

The operative also studying the concepts of a written/spoken Word of God as a human interactive program also believed that if they could calculate an atmospheric signal corresponding to a human brain/Christ concept that they would have a program status for their Collider theory.

As they use the method of letter to numerical value as a spoken concept, is one of the reasons why they retort that my answers no longer correspond to their occultist theory.

If Ron believed in what he stated, then he would not have posed another question to me, seeing he already stated that I was speaking gibberish.

So get lost yourselves. Truly are supporters of the occultists.

This statement is so correct in review of the male's own mind. Unlike your irradiated mind, my own mind attack has a higher spiritual awareness than your own.

The operative of occultist study attacked my mind in a research and wanted what they considered were points as thoughts....their concept of the condition for thorns or brain irradiation......seeing they already knew that the ancient Christ attack was an irradiation of the human mind, along with stigmata concepts, such as unnatural cellular bleeding.

The operative also studying the concepts of a written/spoken Word of God as a human interactive program also believed that if they could calculate an atmospheric signal corresponding to a human brain/Christ concept that they would have a program status for their Collider theory.

As they use the method of letter to numerical value as a spoken concept, is one of the reasons why they retort that my answers no longer correspond to their occultist theory.

If Ron believed in what he stated, then he would not have posed another question to me, seeing he already stated that I was speaking gibberish.

So get lost yourselves. Truly are supporters of the occultists.

Oh, right. I do believe I'm beginning to get it. More please.

Back