• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Yet Another Failed Prediction from Bassett?

Perhaps I've missed it somehow but have you introduced yourself and gone into your theories from the beginning.It would be helpful for me to try to understand, if you could explain in the simplest way what your beliefs are.

I don't think they make much sense and may best be ignored. :)

Perhaps I've missed it somehow but have you introduced yourself and gone into your theories from the beginning.It would be helpful for me to try to understand, if you could explain in the simplest way what your beliefs are.
Belief belongs to conditions which I became aware of........being born and indoctrinated by parental and social conditions, living the experiences of self choices and also the condition of being made aware of receiving what was called "spiritual information" as a pre recorded history of other lived human lives.

Like many other adults I queried my personal ailment, and medical doctoring only made it worse, so I considered natural medicines and also spiritual healing in all forms of its concepts, which included knowing myself, my poor parenting advice, and studying the concepts of spirit.

I knew from self experience that the information I thought I knew one day, would change the next day and the concepts of what I believed as self wisdom advised me that I actually did not know anything. For I knew that all advice came from a pre history of humanity living their own personal experiences.....so it enabled me to be less arrogant and ignorant regarding being informed.

As I studied spirit I knew by factual information, that I correlated after I gained it without having studied the information. Hence medical advice, true and correct, herbal remedy advice, true and correct and also not knowing the ailments of the humans who like myself wanted spiritual advice and healing. Without my families advice I could tell them by spiritual information what their ailment was, how they attained the ailment and how to assist to heal the ailment. In this process I became aware of deceased spiritual family presences.

My personal experiences demonstrated that an androgynous form of spiritual presence communicated to our lives, in a presence that is indescribable by human value, which the communication itself advised. I was aware that natural advice came from and was caused by our ancient brother who sought to value and own all information asides from his own presence to perform what he called "conversion" of nuclear matter, even though he owned the only ownership that each of us has.....a life from a sexual act.

Therefore I knew that his evaluation of all presences was done by and through his own conscious and spiritual review and by personal observation of being "irradiated", for many of my families illnesses demonstrated by information in imagery, that nuclear signals had been attacking their minds/chemicals/cells and body. I actually saw these signals in the spiritual information.

I asked spirit how we were created, and the answer in image that I gained was from personal manifestation of a pre existing androgynous light spirit.....after all other spiritual presences had manifested as Nature.

I had gained personal proof by spiritual communication that origin light did still exist and that origin light androgynous beings preceded all life and all creation.

I also became aware that this is the age old argument between our brother's lower spiritual awareness....the human mind/life irradiated who believes in conversion and his own brother who by spiritual choice has only ever lived a spiritual existence in harmony and balance with the Nature itself.

Therefore I lived a life knowing and understanding the 2 different concepts of consciousness and awareness, only through the self experience of both of the interactions....the photon atmospheric recording model of past information as a recorded spiritual presence (false and fake) and the real spiritual presence.

Hence I was aware that the human reasoning belonging to 2 different brotherhoods as a occult consideration of pro occultism versus spiritual brotherhoods of the wise was a real historical event, for as I had been irradiated, just like all of humanity by nuclear conversions, my own brain/chemical advice from the atmospheric fake/false condition began to advise me about the past life records of our ancient brother and his personal spiritual advice.

I began to study the information that I channeled as a brain/mind concept, and eventually also became aware that modern day scientific data and information was being received on the psychic channels. After I notified the information on the internet forums discussing the pro occultist attacks versus spiritual awareness, I then personally became irradiated and thought I would die...yet I survived.

Hence since this occurrence I have had a greater awareness given to my mind considering the information of the atmospheric condition itself.

I became aware that personal WANT, a condition that the male mind uses to make considerations and values is the reason why occultists do not consider the actual factual awareness that they make incorrect and inacurate mind considerations by the use and motivation of their want. Hence the mind concept of gaining information by conscious awareness, being the very use of the human mind, the human male considering conversion for personal want.

When you review the history of personal want, it involved the aspect of levitating stone by altering the nuclear bonds to lighten stone in the building of civilization itself. The history of civilization and its structures belongs to the concept of a brotherhood consideration, just as advised. And this brotherhood is not only 1 country or 1 religious indoctrinated belief, it is the whole of the male conscious concept itself...an agreement and a use of conscious advice.

Therefore as awareness demonstrates by the condition that all things wrong with life on Planet Earth has come about because of the brotherhood itself and the fear each brother has of the other in regard to occult awareness and its practices....gaining the nuclear power of destruction. Hence many of the choices of our brother has only ever involved destruction of life on Earth itself, motivated by the constant choices involving fear.

The modern day review of consciousness and how science/conversion advice was first gained, is the historical review regarding self destruction of civilization and also the stone of Planet Earth.......belonging to the awareness of the attack on Nature because of occultist practice...conversion of the nuclear of stone's natural fusion.

The practice of the brotherhood and its secret organizations and societies has a historical evidence of factual applications, where the heads of the orders use indoctrinated advice to try to convince the population about his occultist cause and effect considerations. Therefore they have always deceived the public. When you review their history they once had a secret language of science, only known to occultists, which has caused the modern day review of the old data to be argued against as holding any factual data. Yet when you advise the public about the secret wisdom, all we ever gain is personal attacks and snide comments about our mental condition.

Old science/occultism already advised in the documented data that the fake/false condition of the UFO attack was caused by our occultist brother who had converted and changed the natural nuclear orbitals of Planet Earth's fusion, and the ancient data stated that he opened holes in the Earth stone, caused spiritual attacks on the life of Nature (just as we witness today as the same data), he also caused/activated a huge amount of earthquakes. The secret teachings of the PHILOSOPHY OF STONE related to nuclear PHI signals, the activation causation called Carpenter (tectonics) as the secret meaning aligned to the building function application of levitation.

The secret advised to me from the "photonic fake/spirit records" in the atmosphere, heard by many human beings advised that LEVI, related to levitation and the acts of EVIL from the fall out condition that the ancient occult called VEIL.

The age old argument of spiritual awareness versus occultism awareness regards the human mind condition itself. And the records advised me that our ancient brother had studied Shamanic information on an incorrect brain/mind chemical awareness when he took drugs. Drugs or plant chemicals allowed his mind to view fake/artificial information, which allowed him to access origin imaged information relating to the levitation of stone.

When you follow the historic study of Earth by all of the archaeological and scientific data regarding conversion and artificial awareness of UFO and alien spirit manifestation, it relates to the historic evidence that Planet Earth was once an origin Planet, different from the Planet we live on today. It had a higher fusion of huge masses of crystalline stone, which had been converted by the First Sun in origin creation exploding.

The information of our brother's occultist life image/voice recordings stated that he was the reason why origin Planet Earth got converted for he had changed the nuclear sound on Origin Earth, and was present when Earth was attacked by black body radiation that streamed throughout space attacking and destroying the origin Planetary systems. This is why he was aware that stone could levitate, as stone began to lift off Planet Earth in the conversion/attack that bored huge holes into the body of our Planet.

His spiritual recordings stated in the records that because the atmosphere converted into a water body, the water fell out of the atmosphere and covered the body of stone, which saved Planet Earth from exploding like other Planets. Hence his spiritual wisdom attested that the creation of the Christ act.....water saved the stone from the review that he had given Satan. When you look at his occult records of Satan, the TAN functions of his scientific equations relates to the time when Earth was irradiated by the black body attacks.

Therefore I have gained a large amount of recorded historical advice by "hearing" the burnt or photon recordings in a changed brain/mind condition......the same condition in which our modern day occult brother gains his advice about scientific conversions.

This is why I know his information is in fact false and his personal mind reasoning a non spirited advice. That the history of the brotherhood fighting a holy war to save the planet of Earth and its spiritual origins held a real and true purpose and that was to stop occultist practice. The historical evidence attests that occultists won, for obviously they did, still practicing the consideration of "boring holes" into Planet Earth in the belief of gaining origin energy.

As Planet Earth was once origin light energy that cooled into the stone, is it any wonder to any of you just how deceitful our occult brother and his organization is, when his own motivation belongs to the condition of a lifestyle, and not life continuance?

Yet when you advise the public about the secret wisdom, all we ever gain is personal attacks and snide comments about our mental condition.

You'll probably get more of the same here or anywhere...

The information of our brother's occultist life image/voice recordings stated that he was the reason why origin Planet Earth got converted for he had changed the nuclear sound on Origin Earth, and was present when Earth was attacked by black body radiation that streamed throughout space attacking and destroying the origin Planetary systems. This is why he was aware that stone could levitate, as stone began to lift off Planet Earth in the conversion/attack that bored huge holes into the body of our Planet.

His spiritual recordings stated in the records that because the atmosphere converted into a water body, the water fell out of the atmosphere and covered the body of stone, which saved Planet Earth from exploding like other Planets. Hence his spiritual wisdom attested that the creation of the Christ act.....water saved the stone from the review that he had given Satan. When you look at his occult records of Satan, the TAN functions of his scientific equations relates to the time when Earth was irradiated by the black body attacks.

All wacko...

Therefore I have gained a large amount of recorded historical advice by "hearing" the burnt or photon recordings in a changed brain/mind condition......

You mean schizophrenia? :)

You'll probably get more of the same here or anywhere...

All wacko...

You mean schizophrenia? :)
I never knew that forum reviewing gave you a doctorate in mental health or the ability to ascertain such.

And as the public are aware, the conditions for preventing public awareness is an employed practice.

tan - to whip severely
the tangent - to touch, in geometry a curved line or surface said of a line or surface.
SA - samarium -atomic, a samarian also a good samaritan, or one who comes to the aid of others (Christ condition).

The secret ancient occult teachings relate to the body of Heaven, the spirit of Heaven and its birth, attack of its spirit, its losses and its eventuate into a missing body from the stone tomb (fusion of Earth stone) due to acts of evil by Satanists or occultist belief.....converters of the stone fusion or SION due to atmospheric or Mother Veil loss into eVil or fall out.

The ancient occult wisdom relates to the loss of the angelic messengers/messages as the Word of God. Letter -= value. O the circle given a value by letter/angle. The angle = angel.

The angel depicted in ancient literature as the "touch".

The angels of God were therefore lost out of the Heavenly body or spirit due to Satanic practices or occult conversion of stone.

Last edited:
I never knew that forum reviewing gave you a doctorate in mental health or the ability to ascertain such.

You don't need a doctorate in mental health to see nutty posting for what it is.

SA - samarium -atomic, a samarian also a good samaritan, or one who comes to the aid of others (Christ condition).

An example...

The ancient occult wisdom relates to the loss of the angelic messengers/messages as the Word of God. Letter -= value. O the circle given a value by letter/angle. The angle = angel.

The angel depicted in ancient literature as the "touch".

The angels of God were therefore lost out of the Heavenly body or spirit due to Satanic practices or occult conversion of stone.

More meaningless drivel.

You don't need a doctorate in mental health to see nutty posting for what it is.

An example...

More meaningless drivel.
It might be meaningless to you, but occultists understand what I am saying.

If you cared to review the ancient occult secrecy, the method of scientific wisdom was secreted in textual language that the common person knew nothing about.

As the occultist is once again attacking natural life, the attack continues beyond being a victim, where it becomes slanderous to the human self, who equal to all other forum users and has the right to express information.

Christ as a spiritual occult science review related to the atmospheric condition, the stone condition and the life condition of Nature and humanity. This was a holy spiritual review as a personal male consideration regarding a consideration as to why Earth stone was holy, the atmosphere Holy and the nature holy, due to its changes and the attacks he witnessed as cause and effect of occult practices.

The condition of life supported by the status of evolution, which natural fusion belongs to....this states no change or artificial converting techniques (nuclear power plants).

The ancients knew that the CH values belonged to the HEX, and magic, the HEX related to fusion descriptions of patterns considered by occult scientists regarding changing the natural formed creator state.

Therefore they became aware that they removed the natural atomic/nuclear spiritual consideration of SION...fusion and replaced it with an artificial spirit.

The ancient occultist did not use the same named values regarding nuclear fusion and nuclear realization as modern science and occult terms has, and if you cared to review historical nature of an evil minded human life, the occultist changed his naming of values so that humanity would not relate his new occult studies to the evil affects he had caused previously applying similar nuclear conversions.

Last edited:
It might be meaningless to you, but occultists understand what I am saying.

Good, post on an occultist board. I don't think this stuff is on topic here and it doesn't look like you'll get any constructive feedback, as people don't seem to know what you're talking about or care, so why not take it elsewhere?

Good, post on an occultist board. I don't think this stuff is on topic here and it doesn't look like you'll get any constructive feedback, as people don't seem to know what you're talking about or care, so why not take it elsewhere?
I'm treating it as if it's a Turing test where the machine has failed badly ... LOL.

Why?

All conditions of values as any sort of statement or reference were imposed upon the natural spiritual consciousness. We were taken over in ancient times by the occultist practice, which valued all conditions as a male aware review, in the condition of wanting ownership of the power of creation.

Before this time the spiritual lived experience was natural and we simply communed in a state of awareness with Nature.

All of the forum topics relate to the modern time occult experiments, the cause and effects of the phenomena caused by those experiments, the new want of origin energy and the new secret forms of occult attacks as a total consideration.

To understand the conditions of phenomena and consciousness is to review the history of occultism, for occultism is a human practice of applying an unnatural condition to the natural Nature on Earth.

As the male gave himself status and ownership of our life, he uses every tactic he can to maintain his personal control and self status considerations.

This includes only making considerations for his own life/lifestyle without actually considering his world family....all of the humans forced to endure his life lessons that he never lives himself.

Our life is one of victimization.

An evil minded, greedy and selfish male occultist applies changes to the natural conditions of our Earth and atmosphere and then the Nature suffers the attacks. As long as his own person is not attacked or gains a loss (being his civilization status) he then considers that his unworthy and lower family deserve everything he does to them.

Therefore instead of the human owning the choice to denature life on Earth gaining his own personal attacks which would cause him to personally consider not attacking life, he allows newborn babies to be mutated, question their life and then he indoctrinated them into believing that they had personally done something wrong in a previous life (karma story).

Instead, each child born from the sexual act is forced to endure what an evil minded occultist male caused to their forming cells, due to the amount of radiation interacting with the natural cell life.

The review consideration of Forums is supposed to be about the human aware state of informing the public about the inhumanity that belongs to the conditions of brotherhoods and occult orders, who took over the lived life experience on Earth. Isn't this what the forum is trying to achieve?

I'm tired of this guy and have better things to do than reply to him again. I'm almost done reading KDR's latest book. That'll be a more interesting topic of discussion. :)

I'm tired of this guy and have better things to do than reply to him again. I'm almost done reading KDR's latest book. That'll be a more interesting topic of discussion. :)

The review of this topic was about "yet another failed prediction", relating to the UFO and alien condition.

As the association of occultism belongs to secret beliefs and practices, the human consideration of the observations about what the occult orders are implying by releasing information as if it is informative for public advice or has a secret purpose is a topic on many forums.

Part of the process of indoctrination is to try to cause a public belief that those in the "know" (occultism awareness) or who have a public status (of occult conditions) use the information in a way to cause the public to believe that the UFO/alien condition is real (as a purpose) to cause the public belief indoctrination.

If a human admired in the public gives information as if the alien insights are believable to observations, then wouldn't this cause the public to believe also?

A question has been bantered in many forums in relation to the belief of the observations that the public disinformation structure was applied to the world community to force/cause them to believe in the alien theory of spirit rather than realize the cause and effects of occult sciences as the real observation.

The occult practices/secret brotherhoods have only ever involved new occultist belief/invention for the purpose of self gain.....the gain being monetary with the view of inventive resourcing.

Resourcing and monetary gain being an ancient review of the occultist attack upon the public community previously.

This is as a living condition regarding the brotherhood as an organization, their secrets and personal awareness of atmospheric manifestation processes they caused as science cause and effects, and what information the public is taught when the public become self aware of the attacks.

If you review the ancient propaganda technique, the general public were once forbidden to learn and learning/philosophy as occultism only known to the elitists and controllers of the civilization structure.

We were then allowed to learn so that the subject of philosophical occultism would not be accepted as a practice in the community.

This teaching (as occult awareness) was then changed and a new strategy of sciences and secret naming techniques was once again taught to the occultist as secrecy (within the order of the brotherhood associations), which allowed them to regain their own personal status and control and the community. This situation enabled occult sciences to continue their experimentation and alteration of the natural atmospheric life support without public awareness to argue the conditions.

Are you a bot?
I do not even know what a bot is......are you saying is my consciousness being controlled by a bot?....after all human life is natural consciousness and the so called artificial communications exactly what it is referenced as by the natural realization....artificial.

Is the human mind condition taken over by the bot....or artificial communications, more than likely yes, only because more and more humans believe that the alien condition is real and not a cause and effect of occult practices, converting the natural nuclear condition.

Therefore if I was to review my own consciousness, I would not consider that I was a bot, for unlike other humans I do not believe the propaganda transmitted on the artificial frequencies to the human mind by the occult organizations.

If you asked me whether I gained a changed mind/brain condition from being irradiated, I most certainly did and I would not wish that sort of attack on any human life.

Gene's question was rhetorical. If you really were a fountain of enlightenment, you wouldn't be wasting your time on us knuckleheads who can't make head or tales of your spew. I mean, like many others here I'm an occultist and none of your stuff makes any sense to me.

Gene's question was rhetorical. If you really were a fountain of enlightenment, you wouldn't be wasting your time on us knuckleheads who can't make head or tales of your spew. I mean, like many others here I'm an occultist and none of your stuff makes any sense to me.
I do not know why you use terms that have no reference to how I think or feel about myself. Just remember that you are using your own thoughts and atmospheric feedback to make these sorts of comments.

And what I also have found is the situation of mind control/mind contact and the comments of the operatives being made again and again....such as being a "bot", for they believe that our consciousness is artificial and belongs to the alien manifestation. They have also commonly used the retort of "is english your second language", only because they know that they studied the stigmata affect on my mind, and also are you speaking "gibberish", as their own retorts through your minds.

You do not seem to realize that they have been using the artificial transmissions to try to control the interactive media, belief and also personal belief as a strategy against new information.

What you have also not considered is the review that was attacked as a study model due to what I knew as my own personal spiritual and occult study of the God concepts and their use of PHI codings.

My family, who support me know that after I had compiled a large amount of psychically heard scientific data, and wrote a book to be published, that I was mind attacked. I was so frightened that I burnt all of my study material hoping they would leave me alone, but they did not.

Either you are going to start to believe in the public's experiences of being attacked or are you actually supporters of the occult secrecy and brotherhood plan, for you never know nowadays.

I hope that if you have always disagreed with their strategy that you might become self aware that they are already using the mind manipulation against the public information.

And by the way..spewing (not a commonly used retort) or vomiting was a common weekly event in the radiation attacks, just to give you a review that the operatives are in contact with your minds. Too many casual retorts that have been part of my life attack experience.

Last edited:
I do not know why you use terms that have no reference to how I think or feel about myself. Just remember that you are using your own thoughts and atmospheric feedback to make these sorts of comments.

And what I also have found is the situation of mind control/mind contact and the comments of the operatives being made again and again....such as being a "bot", for they believe that our consciousness is artificial and belongs to the alien manifestation. They have also commonly used the retort of "is english your second language", only because they know that they studied the stigmata affect on my mind, and also are you speaking "gibberish", as their own retorts through your minds.

You do not seem to realize that they have been using the artificial transmissions to try to control the interactive media, belief and also personal belief as a strategy against new information.

What you have also not considered is the review that was attacked as a study model due to what I knew as my own personal spiritual and occult study of the God concepts and their use of PHI codings.

My family, who support me know that after I had compiled a large amount of psychically heard scientific data, and wrote a book to be published, that I was mind attacked. I was so frightened that I burnt all of my study material hoping they would leave me alone, but they did not.

Either you are going to start to believe in the public's experiences of being attacked or are you actually supporters of the occult secrecy and brotherhood plan, for you never know nowadays.

I hope that if you have always disagreed with their strategy that you might become self aware that they are already using the mind manipulation against the public information.

And by the way..spewing (not a commonly used retort) or vomiting was a common weekly event in the radiation attacks, just to give you a review that the operatives are in contact with your minds. Too many casual retorts that have been part of my life attack experience.
Despite several posters myself included asking you politely to explain in simple English where you are coming from,you continue to churn out verbal diarrhea.So I'm convinced your just a wind up merchant and your now on ignore as I'm sure you are for most posters.

Back