• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wm. Bill Moore & Wm. Bramley

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR .. a "two-fer" ! Back when I first started broadcasting, my first show was "UFOs Tonite!" on the Cable Radio Network. Originally the show was one hour. Well, going thru some of those gems I found two shows that should be heard today. 1st hour is William Moore where he and I talk about his MUFON speech in Vegas (remember that one?) Paul Bennewitz, his intelligence connections and takes some "angry calls." Hour 2 is William Bramley and his seminal work .. "The Gods of Eden". This really is one not to miss! Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific.

www.dqrm.com

Hour 2 is William Bramley and his seminal work .. "The Gods of Eden". This really is one not to miss! Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific.

Bramley's book, The Gods of Eden sounds hokey at first but I remember when I first got it, I could hardly put it down. It was an excellent book to introduce readers to theories about creation mythology and alien intervention. It also touches on disturbing aspects of conventional history. I couldn't get the DMR link above to get me to any audio feed, just a Facebook page ( I don't use Facebook ) and the DMR homepage didn't have any audio link either. But I found another interview here for those who want to check out Bramley.

BTW: Bramley would make an excellent Paracast guest!

Just heard this episode last night and it was the first time I'd heard audio of Bill Moore. He actually proclaimed himself a hero for what he did. Unreal! Thanks for making this tape available.

Back