• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why is it "--free-- energy"?

saucerwench

Skilled Investigator
Say guys, why do all of the NewAgey Disclosure and government coverup Ufologists, seem to --automatically-- take-for-granted that this "energy" which propels the 'Ufo spaceships' is free-energy? How do THEY know this? And worseley, they are demanding that the US government un-coverup this free energy. I have been wondering where this free energy 'fact' came from? If you are a Ufologist who believes in ET spacecraft free energy, did you --figure-- this because of the speed and maneuvers of the objects?
I need to establish that, I am NOT meaning to sound in a ridiculing tone, I do not disbelieve in free energy-powered ET spacecraft, Its-Just-That, should you make sure there is such a thing before demanding that the government disclose it? But not only that, have you ever thought about questioning where this concept originated?
As far as I am aware, I BELIEVE that a confluence of Bob Lazar, Nikola Tesla, Contactee, 'military whistleblower' and Abductee ---lore--- (maybe even channeled sources and books such as the Oahspe???) could be culprits. See, there could very well be superexotic propulsion having been demonstrated, in our skies, but I am JUST ASKING why this means that it is "free energy"? My own view, is that Ufologists should be asking themselves and each other that as well. I am NOT------defending the military-industrial-complex!!!
Thanks.

The meaning of a "free" energy system is that the energy provided is in excess of the potential energy of the fuel. In other words, a self sustaining reaction that provides energy infinitely.

Imagine if you would, a glass of water. The energy in that glass of water = X due to the various bonds of the molecules. Now imagine that there were a way to break those bonds and produce X amount of energy and that the reaction was self sustaining...in other words, I don't need to use electricity, or heat, or a laser or any other type of external device to keep that reaction going, let's call that excess energy "Y."

So X + Y = the amount of energy we are getting out of that system. But only X was required to produce it. The excess is free, so to speak. It didn't cost us anything extra. That's where the "free" comes into play.

On the subject of "Free" energy, there is a website here:

Pure Energy Systems News (PESN)

The freaks, crooks & charlatans peddling the Zero Point & Perpetual Motion machines in the free energy field would make the craziest contactee look credible. The guy that runs it, Sterling D. Allan seems genuine enough & he makes a weekly podcast documenting the field.

I tune in sometimes, looking for any breakthroughs. Nothing to report yet...

On the subject of "Free" energy, there is a website here:

Pure Energy Systems News (PESN)

The freaks, crooks & charlatans peddling the Zero Point & Perpetual Motion machines in the free energy field would make the craziest contactee look credible. The guy that runs it, Sterling D. Allan seems genuine enough & he makes a weekly podcast documenting the field.

I tune in sometimes, looking for any breakthroughs. Nothing to report yet...

I always heard stories, often through shows like Coast, of the old...."Just when he was about to successfully patent his free energy invention device, he was never seen and heard from again!" (The Men In Black, don'tcha know.)

Back