• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Which other paranormal sites do you frequent ?

I'm sporadic -- my interest in the paranormal waxes and wanes. Besides here, the Fortean Times website and The Anomalist (mentioned above) are the main ones I've visited.

There's also a site called Liminal Nation, but it's aimed more at paganism and magick than the paranormal (but it was where I first heard of The Paracast). Again sporadically, since I'm not a practitioner of anything.

I visit ATS about once a week just to take in the highlights, occasionally I'll post something. I also visit a few blogs. For the most part my other forums are game related, car related or dog related as I tend to get very frustrated with these esoteric topics more and more.

A great number of the sites I greatly enjoy I've learned of from members posts on this forum. (You're not so smart, Smithsonian Air and Space...)

This is the only paranormal site I visit regularly. All the other sites I visit approach this stuff from a skeptical angle. In case you're wondering, those sites are the JREF, Skepchick, SGU, Richard Dawkins' site, etc.

I like Binnall Of America and Michael Prescott has a blog I enjoy. Skeptiko and The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett. I visit Coast to Coast just out of the habit of having done it since the Art Bell days. I did like Jeff Rense before he went crazy and started sounding like a Neo Nazi. I also like Beyond the dial and the Debris Field.

This is my favourite UFO research site, very sober, no moon hoax, no neo-Nazis or Nibiru. Patrick Gross doesn't want to make a single buck with ufology, there's even no advertisements.

A good place to start when you are looking for infos on a particular case:

http://ufologie.net/indexe.htm

As others have mentioned, the Fortean Times message board & The Anomalist are good, The Daily Grail is always worth a look too. I'm really interested in cryptozoology, so the Centre For Fortean Zoology blog acts as a good digest of crypto related stuff.
I listened to a recording of a Jeff Rense show once, think I managed about 10 minutes. Are nazi's allowed to have poodle perms?

First stop is here as it seems to be a safe haven for those with at least some sanity and rational/critical thinking skills. I do go to the Fortean Times and The Anomalist and I also go to the Daily Grail. Others on my list are the UFOMystic, The Gralien Report etc. For radio shows I listen to the Paracast, Dark Matters, and Binnall of America for the most part. There is other stuff but that is the main lot.<O:p</O:p

I also like http://ufoskeptic.org/

this guy has been a guest and I hope will be one in the future. If I remember correctly (Gene, please correct me if I'm wrong.) The host felt he was a good and intelligent guest. I also go to ufomystic.com.

Fewer and fewer each month.

Secret Sun , while not a UFO site per se, has some terrific pieces covering a ton of topics. He has a tolerance for intersecting, overlapping symbols that I do not have and while I am not sold on the hidden history angle, it is entertaining.

Actually, I am inclined to say that most (about 95% of sites I have seen) are complete garbage.

Is there another topic so replete with nonsense that you get mentally worn down just trying to stay in tune?

One theme that seems to be everywhere is the Space Nazi theme. It's like a bomb going off that destroys the credibility of a site. Now, I am certain that to some degree that is the purpose but alot of people seem drawn into it.

So, this site is my only real enjoyment in the UFO field anymore. Other sites are visited to find out what bullshit is being peddled these days.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

PS: I thougt I might have found another site , Reality Uncovered.

Then I realized it was full of 20 something smart asses who have discovered cognitive science theories and are ready to debunk something before they have read about it! Even more aggravating than the "true believers" sites.

Have to say that another site I do enjoy (mostly for the parapolitical angle, UFO"S have been a very minor topic for a long time ) is Rigourous Intuition. Overall, some of the smartest threads around. It is my go to site for the overall topic of "high weirdness" and deep state events.

Back