• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where's Leclair?

I forgot to mention why the new account. My father has been getting strange phone calls, and it occurred to me that it might be due to me using his/my name on the net. His name starts with an A, as does mine, and of course we have the same last name. I also had my location on my profile, so people could easily try and get my number, and get his not knowing it. I also forgot my password, and don't have the same e-mail account to send it to. I have my browser memorize my passwords for me, but did a history kill, disc clean up etc. and this deleted it I think.

First time I changed was due to deciding to use my real name, and there were some site problems with the password. So instead of waiting for it to be fixed, I just made another account.

Back