• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where's Leclair?

He's still around. He got abducted and they turned him into a rat with a very stupid name.

Gene wasn't far from the truth....

If my new pic is too offensive, let me know and I'll stop using it.

Speaking of missing in action. Where's Tom L. ? He split after his guest appearance it seems.

Anyone find out if Royce is gone for good? I'll take his place at the round table, and make it square.

Raevenskye said:
LeClair isn't allowed a vacation....who does he think he is?

I'm always on vacation.

Work is overrated, unless you love or like what you do.

I haven't been on as much, I found a way for me to make money off my video game addiction and have been pursuing that with most my time of late.

Oh, sorry I haven't got back with you Raeven. I lost my password, and can't check that mail til I find it, or retrieve it etc. Retrieving it is difficult since I no longer have the same e-mail account. Stupid spammers always find me and I have to change e-mail or hot mail accounts annually.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I'm always on vacation.

Work is overrated, unless you love or like what you do.

I haven't been on as much, I found a way for me to make money off my video game addiction and have been pursuing that with most my time of late.

Oh, sorry I haven't got back with you Raeven. I lost my password, and can't check that mail til I find it, or retrieve it etc. Retrieving it is difficult since I no longer have the same e-mail account. Stupid spammers always find me and I have to change e-mail or hot mail accounts annually.

Good for you! Work is definitely overrated!

No worries about the email....to be honest, I don't remember what it was about! hehe.. I'm sure it was nothing too earth-shattering! I keep a hotmail account as an "extra", and I'm always amazed how much crap is in there!

Raevenskye said:
Good for you! Work is definitely overrated!

No worries about the email....to be honest, I don't remember what it was about! hehe.. I'm sure it was nothing too earth-shattering! I keep a hotmail account as an "extra", and I'm always amazed how much crap is in there!

Yeh, I need to do that, but too lazy. Make another hot mail etc.

We were talking about the movie I recommended, and it's sequels/prequels:) Hope your dvd player is fixed, or whatever. Thankfully our shower in Charlotte the other night had no lighting. I hate having to turn my pooter off.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Yeh, I need to do that, but too lazy. Make another hot mail etc.

We were talking about the movie I recommended, and it's sequels/prequels:) Hope your dvd player is fixed, or whatever. Thankfully our shower in Charlotte the other night had no lighting. I hate having to turn my pooter off.

Oh yes! We have another DVD playernow, and have only recently gotten cable back! TW had to run new cable to the house...the whole thing was fried from the main box on the pole all the way to our house!

Raevenskye said:
Oh yes! We have another DVD playernow, and have only recently gotten cable back! TW had to run new cable to the house...the whole thing was fried from the main box on the pole all the way to our house!

Wow. Sucks we even have issues like that these days. TW in our area sucks.

I recently watched "Bowfinger". I had seen it before, but forgot, and rented it the other night. It's pretty good.

I thought "Bowfinger" was really funny. I watched "Mixed Nuts" (Steve Martin) online the other day, and it was pretty cute. I use Netflix, and get to watch a few movies online. I've been getting some interesting things from them lately. We watched "Tetsuo: The Iron Man" last night....think: Japanese "Eraserhead". Totally weird!

Paranormal Packrat said:
He's still around. He got abducted and they turned him into a rat with a very stupid name.

Gene wasn't far from the truth....

If my new pic is too offensive, let me know and I'll stop using it.

Speaking of missing in action. Where's Tom L. ? He split after his guest appearance it seems.

Jeez, this is at least the second time you've switched your identity on us - what are you hiding? Are you on the run?

Perhaps you should put a section in your signature like "Formally known as ...."

Rick Deckard said:
Jeez, this is at least the second time you've switched your identity on us - what are you hiding? Are you on the run?

Perhaps you should put a section in your signature like "Formally known as ...."

duh...duh duh duh!!! I agree...a "formerly known as..." statement might help! hehehe

Rick Deckard said:

Funny, I almost did the prince thing..... in my sig. swear. But I really didn't think I'd be noticed etc.

Cmon, you'll get used to it. Mindsky, A.L, ME!!

Paranormal Packrat said:
Funny, I almost did the prince thing..... in my sig. swear. But I really didn't think I'd be noticed etc.

Cmon, you'll get used to it. Mindsky, A.L, ME!!

Then again, maybe the less said the better.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Anyone that is bored with the ME thread, watch this please.

Now that's funny! Thanks so much for that. I looked up their website and viewed the redubbed "Predator"...hahahaahha

Back