• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What's your take on Brooks Agnew?

jpw.in.wi

Still Seeking Samantha
I think the interview with Ray B. Palmer set me off on a sub-surface mystery kick, and just the other day I listened to Brooks Agnew interviewing Norlan Jacobs about a book he having published that is about a journey to the inner-Earth. And of course there's the whole voyage to the North Pole that Agnew is working on putting together.

Anyway, I found their discussion to be very interesting, but I wanted to hear what forum members here had to say about Agnew (and/or the whole inner-Earth idea).

Thanks!

The whole inner Earth concept made for great old sci-fi and other stories like the Dero, but there isn't any convincing evidence of an alien underground civilization. Alien bases are a more realistic concept, but we don't have sufficient evidence for them either. Timothy Good's Alien Base is an interesting read though.

The whole inner Earth concept made for great old sci-fi and other stories like the Dero, but there isn't any convincing evidence of an alien underground civilization. Alien bases are a more realistic concept, but we don't have sufficient evidence for them either. Timothy Good's Alien Base is an interesting read though.

Ufology- what is your take on the Italian 'Friendship' case and assorted evidence? I only heard of this through Tim Good.

Ufology- what is your take on the Italian 'Friendship' case and assorted evidence? I only heard of this through Tim Good.

Timothy Good's Beyond Top Secret is his most straight forward work. His other work, although similarly journalistic, is of a much more contentious nature. I don't recall his specific take on the The W-56 contacee story, but it reminds me of a more complex Meier like scenario. My concerns are as follows:
  • No material verifiable evidence that confirms the existence of craft or aliens.
  • No independent objective corroborative evidence e.g. from radar and military or scientific investigations
  • None of the information provided by the alleged aliens has been shown to have been beyond the knowledge of the day.
  • The information that was provided includes the usual superficial moral commentary anyone could come up with.
  • Some of the reported information is scientifically inaccurate e.g. nuclear weapons of the day could destroy the world in an instant.
  • There are logical inconsistencies e.g. although possessing ultra high technology they requested that humans provide mundane things.
  • Alleged technology that doesn't make logical or scientific sense and conveniently erases any evidence of their bases.
  • There are inaccurate assumptions e.g. that there was no use for strontium back in the 1950s.
Something I find more interesting about this case than the others, is that assuming the phenomena were real, a coordinated hoax and/or disinformation campaign may be what's behind it all. Circumstantial evidence for this includes
  • The radio transmissions.
  • The movement of material goods by transport truck.
  • The number of people involved in and out of the shadows.
  • The languages are all known Earth based dialects.
  • The name ( W-56 ), a common Earth based alphanumeric system, is unlikely to develop identically and independently.
  • The behavior of certain radio receivers indicate electronic modification to receive specific wavelengths.
  • The voices of the aliens sound very human. Only human ( or identical ) physiology is capable of recreating human vocal language, especially the inflections.
  • Let's not forget the all too convenient terrestrial currency that "materialized" to pay for stuff the aliens wanted.

If you honestly believe in 'Amicita' ... where's the point of the truck pumping all the shit out of those 'Dixies', btw ;)

Back