• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What's your favorite Paracast commercial?

My favorite has to be Gene doing his best Fred Rogers impression. If you're listening at home, do a shot every time he says "neighbors." If you live through the 3rd break, you get your man card stamped for life.

No Mr. Rogers for you Gene? I was raised on his show. In my opinion one of the best people to have ever lived. Such a good dude.

Won't you be my neighbor?

Yeah I'm not sure how old you are but I imagine you were a bit past the target demographic when he was on the air. I was born in 81 so I grew up with him and The A Team.

How's that for a solid tv combo?

Yeah what the hell was that about? It's like they watched ONE episode, did a bunch of coke, went to a bar and wrote the whole script on a napkin.

I think my new favorite now, well now yet to be announced on the show, its the browse 1000's of single Asian women ad here on the paracast forums ad banners, just goes along with the rest of them.

"Hi my name's Alex Jones. I invested some money in some shit to sell to some people who don't really need this shit. In order for you to need this shit I have to make you want this shit. How do I do that? by scaring you all senseless your fuck wads. So if you don't want to die in the end of days illuminati, fuck-a-shima, increased sun spot bird flu neuro toxin chemical jinn gun control melt down then buy some fucking seeds."

Last edited:
To us Europeans, the ads are bordering on what we'd probably call illegal. In the UK an advert must be "legal, decent, honest, truthful" to get broadcast or published.

I have a couple of favourites; Alex Jones' research "a little over year ago" lead him to some wonder product so he "lost 37lb in two months". Well when I saw him outside the Bilderberg meeting in Watford this summer, he looked pretty chunked-up to me. Does anyone know if that was before or after?

My other favourite is for the pH drops that have magic properties. I doubt they'll do anything that a bit of bicarbonate-of-soda won't do. But my problem with it is that persistent acid reflux, etc. could mean it's got nothing to do with your body's pH level, but something more serious that requires a trip to the doctor!

I guess European authorities believe the gullible should be protected from such scams and snake-oil salesmen, but in the US it's all part of the public's duty of self reliance and personal responsibility...

Ian

I think my new favorite now, well now yet to be announced on the show, its the browse 1000's of single Asian women ad here on the paracast forums ad banners, just goes along with the rest of them.
Yeah, that one leaves me entirely unimpressed. What the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is that all about? Certainly not a great way to bring in more female participants in the forum. It's just another example of how biased the paranormal arena still is when it comes to off-colour references to women. Maybe this ad is for all the "space babe" thread posters?

Back