• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whats your favorite creature in cryptozoology?

I would say my favorite would have to be the idea of the intellegent but primitive bigfoot. The stories about them only being visible if they want to be and such... I think that would be the metaphysical bigfoot

I like the notion that Kokopelli is actually a Chupacabra-like cryptid, and what folks mistake for his 'flute' is actually a proboscis. I think I heard that on the Paracast?

this is an image i have been studying for quite some time. it came to me from a retired Mayo Clinic Doctor who wishes to remain anonymous. he was taking a picture of the bridge that is near where he used to live and this "thing" emerged and sat there. he snapped a shot and stepped forward to get a closer shot when the thing went back under the water and swam away leaving a small wake behind it. the water is not very deep there maybe 8-10 feet. i went to the location where the photo was taken and took measurements. this thing which looks to me like a big frog head or a mutant mudskipper was approx 3-4 feet across. it appears to have big eyes on top of its head. i believe the whole animal could have been at least 10 feet in length and that this is just the top of the things head. this photo was taken in Oronoco MN around 1999.

pixelsmith- any chance you have a larger version of this image?

MIB are two a penny here:
proxy

Back