• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What's the best documentary you've seen?

I confess, I paid for the David Sereda video. I did it before I knew all the dirt on the guy.

Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like everytime he cut to himself to ask Dan A. another question, he'd be squirming around like a 4 year old that had to go potty. Then there were the parts where he zooms in really close on a light in a photo. I mean, it's basically an unidentified blob at a distance until you zoom in and OHMYGODITSASPACESHIP!!!!1!1!!1!! Meh... This kinda thing just makes me groan.

If anybody wants to see it, you can have mine for the postage.

I think the "Secret Evidence" is a quite nice documentary. Even though it doesn't lay down any definitive conclusions at all, the doc is sheding light on fields, not many researchers has touched.
Nick Cook, the host of the program, seems to be a reasonable person and an approved journalist, with specialized writing on aerospace technology.

1 hour 41 minutes, here ya go:

I was watching Larry King and they mentioned "Out Of The Blue" and said that it was a good one. So I looked for it on Youtube and they were right, it is a good one to see.

If you like the online version of "Out of the Blue", you'd love the DVD version, with a bunch of new material and an entire supplemental disk. It's well worth the money, and available on www.outofthebluethemovie.com. The primary producer, James Fox, will be on the show in a couple of weeks. A really good interview, and perhaps the best documentary ever done on this subject, IMO.

David Biedny said:
If you like the online version of "Out of the Blue", you'd love the DVD version, with a bunch of new material and an entire supplemental disk. It's well worth the money, and available on www.outofthebluethemovie.com. The primary producer, James Fox, will be on the show in a couple of weeks. A really good interview, and perhaps the best documentary ever done on this subject, IMO.

That is great to know. I am going to check that out. Thanks for posting the info David.

Anders Lilkaer said:
I think the "Secret Evidence" is a quite nice documentary. Even though it doesn't lay down any definitive conclusions at all, the doc is sheding light on fields, not many researchers has touched.
Nick Cook, the host of the program, seems to be a reasonable person and an approved journalist, with specialized writing on aerospace technology.

Thanks for that link. I am a big fan of Nick Cook since reading "The Hunt for Zero Point". I haven't watched the whole video yet, but it fills in a little more to add to the book information.
If anyone has a connection to ask him a question, I have one about the 'Flytrap' device.
Has anyone looked for power records from Germany during the supposed tests? Perhaps the huge power cables that went underground were not to feed power to the DUT (device under test), but to bleed off power into their grid..After all, a spaceship with antigravity technology would probably make a good place to find zero point energy possibilities. Power records should show whether the feeds were source or sink. If the Flytrap acted as a sink of energy, drawing from the grid, then it could have been anything. If it was acting as a source, however, then it deserves much further investigation into what the Paperclip guys did with it, and how many of the Paperclip people were Rockefeller employees.....

auntiegrav said:
Anders Lilkaer said:

Thanks for that link. I am a big fan of Nick Cook since reading "The Hunt for Zero Point". I haven't watched the whole video yet, but it fills in a little more to add to the book information.
If anyone has a connection to ask him a question, I have one about the 'Flytrap' device.
Has anyone looked for power records from Germany during the supposed tests? Perhaps the huge power cables that went underground were not to feed power to the DUT (device under test), but to bleed off power into their grid..After all, a spaceship with antigravity technology would probably make a good place to find zero point energy possibilities. Power records should show whether the feeds were source or sink. If the Flytrap acted as a sink of energy, drawing from the grid, then it could have been anything. If it was acting as a source, however, then it deserves much further investigation into what the Paperclip guys did with it, and how many of the Paperclip people were Rockefeller employees.....

You know that expression about a guy with a hammer finds the world to be full of nails? I think that applies to Cook and his aerospace hammer.

For example, I find it hard to accept his assertion that Foo Fighters were experimental German drones. I doubt we could even make something like that today when you take into account the needed physical characteristics, performance capabilities, and behaviors. Our current Predator drones are a LONG way from looking and acting like "authentic" Foo Fighters assuming that they actually looked and acted as described by pilots from that time.

Also, the main premise of that show seems to be that the ufo pehenomena is attributable to secret military tech, yet after the interview with the pilot he even admits that he has no explanation for the pilot's story. There are plenty of pilot/radar sightings that describe immense objects traveling at truly ridiculous speeds and making "impossible" moves. I wonder how Cook would specifically address all those incidents.

The one thing I did like was at the end when he discussed the Aurora and that funky knotted contrail. And the enormous contrail that covered the US and traced into China/Russia was very interesting, but I wonder how they calculated that the plane must have been traveling at 8k mph.

DamnDirtyApe said:
You know that expression about a guy with a hammer finds the world to be full of nails? I think that applies to Cook and his aerospace hammer.
I agree. It doesn't explain everything. I do, however, favor Cook's explanation for more than most people do. It doesn't explain paranormal activity, it doesn't explain older sightings.
For example, I find it hard to accept his assertion that Foo Fighters were experimental German drones. I doubt we could even make something like that today when you take into account the needed physical characteristics, performance capabilities, and behaviors. Our current Predator drones are a LONG way from looking and acting like "authentic" Foo Fighters assuming that they actually looked and acted as described by pilots from that time.
I've got a video called "Crop Circles" which has footage of a ball of light that travels across a field, moving around a tractor which the farmer stops to watch it go by (so it's not a piece of dust in the camera).
There are plenty of pilot/radar sightings that describe immense objects traveling at truly ridiculous speeds and making "impossible" moves. I wonder how Cook would specifically address all those incidents.
The whole point of the video was that there are secrets which defy the paradigms of what we know as 'technology' and 'advanced'. The large majority of disk sightings and incidents came after WWII. The STH (secret technology hypothesis) doesn't explain everything, but it depends on your HOP (happen on purpose) level. I've worked with brilliant people in government who knew how to do great things and I've worked with the incompetent boobs which the newspapers always present to the public. A lot of the time they work in the same offices, with one person doing the work of 20, and 20 doing the work of none. To imagine that our 'government' has secret programs which are kept secret and compartmentalized is easy if you know the one in 20, impossible if you only know the other 20 and the news reports.
Some scientists are beginning to find that there is a whole universe full of technology that is being kept from us only because we don't bother looking for it anyplace but in our universities, who get most of their money from the Corporatocracy, which is quite happy and rich from selling junk food, automobiles, and fear.
The one thing I did like was at the end when he discussed the Aurora and that funky knotted contrail. And the enormous contrail that covered the US and traced into China/Russia was very interesting, but I wonder how they calculated that the plane must have been traveling at 8k mph.
That's a good question. If the spacing of the pulses is used, then it implies the author knows something about the specific repetition rate of the engine involved. Otherwise, perhaps the distortions from currents in the stratosphere can tell us. Or something as simple as the time between photographs (if the pictures are taken once every 2 hours, and there isn't any trace of the trail in a previous photo, then it had to make the trail (160000 miles?) in less than 2 hours. Something like that.

ondafritz said:
My "Out of the Blue" DVD arrived today!

Can't wait to watch later.

I recieved mine last week and I love it! They really made a lot of improvements and added so much more to this version. I love the second disc too. This is definately a must have documentary to add to anyones ufo collection.

This is the last film Aaron Russo produced. He died on August 24th from bladder cancer. Before watching the documentary, you might want take a few moments to research Aaron's background.
Those of you who have done your homework are aware of the connections between the military industrial complex and some facets of the UFO enigma. The Betty and Barney Hill case is one example. There are dozens of others, including Whitley Strieber's contact experiences with alleged "visitors."
"From Freedom to Fascism" will demonstrate how much of an illusion our freedom truly is, and give you an idea of the goals those who consider themselves to be our masters are pursuing.

Actually, his name was Aaron Russo, and I had no idea that he recently died. Very sad, he seemed like one of the good guys.

"Freedom to Fascism" is excellent in terms of content, a little less so in terms of production values. Well worth watching, IMO. Here's a working link to the full, authorized version on Google Video.

David Biedny said:
Actually, his name was Aaron Russo, and I had no idea that he recently died. Very sad, he seemed like one of the good guys.

"Freedom to Fascism" is excellent in terms of content, a little less so in terms of production values. Well worth watching, IMO. Here's a working link to the full, authorized version on Google Video.

You're absolutely right, David, his name was Aaron. I'm a fan of champ car racing, And Paul Russo was a driver of the golden era who earned a reputation for being one of the few men capable of handling A Novi, an extremely powerful car famed for either blowing engines or killing its drivers. When writing the post I made a sloppy subconscious mistake. Aaron deserves much better. He really was one of the good guys. He will be missed.

Back