• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What was the point?

Free episodes:

Well I stilll don't get the joke but OK. I will chill in a day or two.

Ally I know where your coming from (not Clarion!), it can be really hard to understand any sarcasm/tone when people send emails or write posts.

I see it all the time at work where someone will ask, "Can you read this email for me and tell me what you think, is it just me or is this person being a jerk...." And then I'll read the email and it seems totally normal.

I think the moral of the story is us message board addicts have to take David's posts about the show with a grain of salt.

I'm just being goofy. No worries.

And yes, there will indeed be a show on Sunday. There is ALWAYS a show, every week, for 2.5 years now.

dB

Let me understand what just happened (because the original thread was deleted)...did Schwartz re-commit after your post the other day or were you lying about him canceling?
If the latter, then I find it really frustrating that I started a thread saying how much I was looking forward to an episode of your show only to be told lie. That would feel like you were having a good laugh at your listeners' expense, but why would you do that?

I could tell you were joking with all the (awkward) Jewish stuff about Gene, but I really believed you about Schwartz canceling.

I must take the Fifth Amendment, I cannot incriminate myself.

And I apologize for any pain, grief, fear or pleasure I've caused anyone by my madness.

And Gene is a dirty bagel muncher. Of this I'm sure.

dB

I Think Gene and David had too many cheese bagels this week!
It gone to the stage that both of ye are haveing cheese anxiety attacks:D

Back