• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What was the point?

Free episodes:

I have a sence of humor but how did simple serious question about whether you guys plan on continuing the paracast turn into this?

A simple yes, no or we are not sure would have been better.

I still have no clue if there is a show Sunday! The subject matter and the person that was or is supposed to air sounds very interesting. Has this turned into a polital show where you can't get a straight answer.

I still have no clue if there is a show Sunday! The subject matter and the person that was or is supposed to air sounds very interesting. Has this turned into a polital show where you can't get a straight answer.

Wait! I have an idea! Wait and see if it's posted after Sunday, and if it is posted, download it. If it's not there, then: Oh, dear! :exclamation: Either way you have your answer. And you can't beat it for the price.

That's not the point. I know these guys work hard to provide us great FREE shows and a forum for are ideas. Why the three ring circus?

That's not the point. I know these guys work hard to provide us great FREE shows and a forum for are ideas. Why the three ring circus?

I know what your point is. You claim to have a sense of humor, then prove otherwise. Nobody owes you an answer. I'm just telling you to chill.

EVERYONE chill out.

Except for me, I'm as mad as a hatter. I've been emailing PaolA Harris, and I'm irate. And Jeremy, you are a Meierite, and you've been outed.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

deeBeeveel

Crap, I missed it. When did this happen?

Oh god i don't know. I can never understand what the hell is going on half the time....
I need to stop skim reading posts and then getting the wrong end of the stick. I think its because David is such and angry human I can't tell whether he's ranting or joking lol :D

Please ignore all my posts in this thread... particularly the one with the awful farmer joke :eek:

Dave:

You mean you've been emailing respected international journalist, Paola Harris. Say it correctly or don't say it at all.

Dude, it's not like I was always a Meierite. It's just that she makes so much sense I've converted. She MET the man, Dave! SHE MET THE MAN!!!

That means he's not a con artist. She's on it. It's all under control. Meier is in contact with hot human-looking Plejaren women and Bill Birnes is a disinformation agent.

And there are alien elf children from the planet Clarion--SHE HAS THE PHOTOS DAVE, WHAT ABOUT THAT DON'T YOU GET?!

Oh! Oh, I see, you've got some degree or something in photo gazing. Right. So you think you can debunk a photo of alien elf children from Clarion? Really, hot shot? You think all your fancy schooling and thinking make you better than a believer?

See, this runs deeper than ufology, Dave. Your problem is that you're one of those East Coast elitists who went to school and gives a shit about nature and decency and facts and not supporting liars and con artists who are trying to make a buck off ignorant swine like the rest of us.

Thanks but no thanks, Biedny. I don't want to be more than I am I just want to be coddled and feel good about myself as I am so I can die this way. And make it quick! Make it Rapture! Make mine Marvel!

Stop being so rude. Climb off your high horse and believe. If you don't do that, ufology unravels at the seam. So does America.

Respect. One love. Insert trite closer here.

More important than all this hard to comprehend series of inside jokes (with some non-jokes to confuse things).

We can all agree that Richard Dolan is a snappy dresser - Right?

Okay.

Good, let's proceed from this universal truth...

What was the freak talking about?

Now, on a completely different note, I present my hero Brother Theodore and "That Itchy Chick"
<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kva6sadpTNk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
I'm a huge Letterman fan. Back in those days I taped the show every night. I watched all of those episodes when they first aired and this particular fellow stood out. I loved his stuff. He certainly is a wonderfully crazy fucker. The world needs more of this.

Thanks for reminding me that there is sanity in this world, Mr. Biedny.

Start what up? Didnt you hear? Its been confirmed that no show this week - or maybe not. Things could possibly go either way.

The economy!

WHAT no show no I didn't hear that,who said that and where is David??

The economy on the other hand now that makes sence!

Back