• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

what happened to stanton friedman?

now here we see friedman in a conference with
Dr Leer
travis Walton
Stan Rominak
the conference was put on by third phase of the moon

Ray Alex said:
Stanton Friedman Questionable!
Posted on August 14, 2011 by Ray

I often thought about how some of the so called UFO experts trying to discredit others and accentuate themselves. One good example of a such a person is Stanton Friedman. And to be honest with you I`m getting really annoyed and irritated about this Stanton Friedman character .... Rest of column here: Stanton Friedman Questionable! |
  • What will become of Stan?
  • Will he go from Hall of Fame to Hall of Shame? Has he already done so?
  • For those who think he's gone over the edge, what would he have to do to redeem himself? Is it even possible?
  • With the Dream Team dissolving and Stan in the quicksand, who do we turn to now?

• What will become of Stan?
  • Will he go from Hall of Fame to Hall of Shame? Has he already done so?
  • For those who think he's gone over the edge, what would he have to do to redeem himself? Is it even possible?
  • With the Dream Team dissolving and Stan in the quicksand, who do we turn to now?
I have not had contact with Stan Friedman in years, so I will start out by stating that. IMHO, over the years Stan has done a lot of good, and yes back in the 1950's Stan worked in the nuclear industry. That is a matter of fact. Now, allow me to continue by asking this; who in hell is Ray Alex? Anyone, and let me say this again .. ANYONE who uses the name of "Milton William Bill Cooper" in ANY COMMUNICATION about UFOS is either ignorant or clueless or a brain dead Cooper fanatic. Cooper was the biggest fraud to come down the UFO pike since George Adamski.

Next, Michael Wolf? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? The only reason Wolf doesn't share the same level of fraud that Cooper does .. is because he had the grace to die and never achieved the level of notoriety he desired because he never was able to bullshit more people to get him out on the UFO stage. Wolf's own brother is on the record that Michael was mentally ill from a very early age.

You know, if you are going to get out on the net' and blather about UFOs, UFO cases, and UFO personalities DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and do some god damned research! I think I will stop now because I am still feeling pissed and do not want to say something that later I might regret.

Decker

I have not had contact with Stan Friedman in years, so I will start out by stating that. IMHO, over the years Stan has done a lot of good, and yes back in the 1950's Stan worked in the nuclear industry. That is a matter of fact. Now, allow me to continue by asking this; who in hell is Ray Alex? Anyone, and let me say this again .. ANYONE who uses the name of "Milton William Bill Cooper" in ANY COMMUNICATION about UFOS is either ignorant or clueless or a brain dead Cooper fanatic. Cooper was the biggest fraud to come down the UFO pike since George Adamski.

Next, Michael Wolf? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? The only reason Wolf doesn't share the same level of fraud that Cooper does .. is because he had the grace to die and never achieved the level of notoriety he desired because he never was able to bullshit more people to get him out on the UFO stage. Wolf's own brother is on the record that Michael was mentally ill from a very early age.

You know, if you are going to get out on the net' and blather about UFOs, UFO cases, and UFO personalities DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and do some god damned research! I think I will stop now because I am still feeling pissed and do not want to say something that later I might regret.

Decker

Oh by all means don't stop. That's what the discussion is for. I don't know who Ray Alex is either. So far as I can tell he's some kind of hobby blogger. The article says it's written by "Timothy Goodness" ( surely not to be confused with Tim Good ), and the references include Alfred Lehmberg: http://www.rense.com/general63/stanton.htm, and the other ones either don't work or lead to ads. I've heard people trash Lehmberg too, and I don't know him either. On the other hand, I've heard Stanton speak many times in video clips and own his video and books.

Stan is still an iconic figure in ufology, but his routine has gotten stale, his website could use some updating, it's too bad he was sucked in by the whole MJ-12 faked document debacle, his foray into abductions pings my skeptometer, and he seems to be clinging to whatever publicity he can get no matter what it is. Add these random attacks, and when I say he seems to be in the quicksand, I don't think the observation is unfounded. Nor do I think the questions are unreasonable. So I'll assume that when you say "DO YOURSELF A FAVOR" you're referencing the author of the article, and not yelling at me.

I use the Paracast as a research tool because contributions from the people here are worth listening to ( and you're certainly no exception Don ). Your attack on the attacker has some merit, but it also avoids the actual questions. With the Dream Team dissolving and Stan in the quicksand, who do we turn to now?

Last edited:
So I'll assume that when you say "DO YOURSELF A FAVOR" you're referencing the author of the article, and not yelling at me.
I use the Paracast as a research tool because contributions from the people here are worth listening to ( and you're certainly no exception Don ). Your attack on the attacker has some merit, but it also avoids the actual questions.

Absolutely ufology, I was not referring to you. Reading that fellows article manages to bring the curmudgeon out of me. I do find sloppy thinking and blathering not very much to my taste.

Decker

Decker

That was spot on an well said, very much respect Don.

Stanton has continued to pal around with the known fraud. Like Dr Leer.I find any credibility he has is long gone.however if the paracast or DMR was to have him on and hold his feet to the fire this could be turned around..

Back