• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, 11 years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

    Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Western Provinces of Canada Separate?

Free episodes:

@Randall Could you explain again how to have a video start at a particular spot? You did it once before and now I can't find those instructions. I'm having a problem with the last video I've posted above - it keeps starting at the end rather than the beginning. Thank you.
 
@Randall Could you explain again how to have a video start at a particular spot? You did it once before and now I can't find those instructions. I'm having a problem with the last video I've posted above - it keeps starting at the end rather than the beginning. Thank you.

Sure — no problem, but only for desktop systems. I don't know how it works on mobile devices like phones.
For YouTube videos:
  • Go to where you want the video to start.
  • Select the Share icon below the video.
  • Check the box in the lower left that says "Start at".
  • Select the Copy icon
  • Paste the copied link into your post.
 
An interesting summary of current situation -

Carney's Threat Backfires as Millions of Canadians Flood America After Trade Collapses!
Published September 27, 2026: [Video Run Time 20:48] Ron Yates Channel


 
Back
Top