• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wendy, Peru's Britney Spears

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
This clip is so weird, I just had to post it. The longer it plays, the stranger it gets. About two minutes in I realized my mouth had fallen open.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PuwniZJ99vY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I watched about 30 seconds of that and all I have to say is they better beware of this guy.........
Pedo%20bear.png

The song about breast feeding?

I guess. This little kid is supposedly very popular in Peru, but I don't believe she could cut the mustard in the states. The authorities would probably throw her butt in jail for child abuse or something. Then again, what do I know? I actually watch C-Span. How sad is that?

i only got thru 50 seconds or so when suddenly for the first time in my life the piñata made perfect sense, and i had to rush off and find a stick and something to beat with it

I'd be more easily convinced that this was channeled music from aliens than the Dean Fagerstrom stuff. Always pleasant to have my mind blown. I'll never be able to look at titties again with hearing that weird whammy pedal, 3 octave gliss thing she's doing with her voice there.

I watched with the sound down, and so have no idea what the heck she is singing about (my Spanish is not so good any how) or how she sounds, but the video has that delightfully quaint quality of people who are not of the English-speaking world trying their hand at "rock videos".

(I mean no offense to the latest video effort from the hippest artist in Belarus or Gabon or some other place. And anyway I am just talking out of some place other than my head as I haven't watched a rock video since the days of Martha Quinn and JJ Jackson, oh so long ago when the future was still bright)

My mind is poisoned. I suppose breast feeding can be a beautiful and a wonderful gift, and sometimes I believe that to be true; but in other moods, barren hag that I am, I perceive in it a mechanistic brutality that does not fill me with Hallmark moments :(

Anyway I have her (Wendy's) album. It contains other uplifting biological gems like "Everybody Poops", "I Missed My Period", and "Tio Sancho Has Gone to Fatten the Churchyard Worms".

Anyway I have her (Wendy's) album. It contains other uplifting biological gems like "Everybody Poops", "I Missed My Period", and "Tio Sancho Has Gone to Fatten the Churchyard Worms".

Bwahaha! Please rip me a copy of "Everybody Poops." I'm sure it's a rare gem, although it couldn't possibly be better than the book.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvcPA9R9_1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvcPA9R9_1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back